Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Anonymous Currencies  (Read 307 times)
RealJoshuar (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:26:36 PM

Hey, can people tell me the anonymous currencies available now?

I know of Dash and Monero. Besides those two what else are there?

Are there any offering anything new? Any totally fair launches? Any features that are actually practicable and not for show? Any other cryptonote coins?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:33:23 PM

Hey, can people tell me the anonymous currencies available now?

I know of Dash and Monero. Besides those two what else are there?

Are there any offering anything new? Any totally fair launches? Any features that are actually practicable and not for show? Any other cryptonote coins?
ZCash is also told to be anonymous, but at result somewhere I read here on forum, that only Monero could cover data. Maybe I find the interesting thread again, then I will post the link here.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

Dash is not a fully anonymous coin, maybe it is so descentralized and it makes the whole difference, but it is not the most anonymous and private coin because it is not.
Monero is one of the most private coins, nobody can track your payments if you use monero because it is an untreaceble coin and there is no way to verify the transaction list and history,
and Monero is the most profitable one if you want to make trade with it too.
Zcash, zencash, deeponion should be added to your list too, they are very new but still they are good.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
RealJoshuar (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:41:48 PM

Seems DeepOnion was premined. Are there any anonymous cryptos that weren't premined?
Andretti83

Activity: 297
Merit: 112

PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:56:36 PM

Among cryptonote coins with fungibility/untraceability/anonimity I know of only 3 coins without premine/ico and any kind of shady history. Those honest coins that still actively developed and alive are: Monero, Aeon and Karbo.

Aeon and Karbo are not as well known as Monero, but has much lower market cap and no real competition among clean cryptonote coins.

StrikerEureka

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:57:45 PM

Deeponion is a very promising anonymous currency with extra built-in features like DeepVault that enables you to safe and verify hashes of documents on the blockchain to prevent fraud and create trust or the soon to be released DeepSend that uses optional mixer and guarantor nodes. It works over the TOR network and already has a fluently working wallet. You can download it on the website www.deeponion.org and try it out. The coins are premined but 90% is distributed to the community and only 10% is kept by the developers.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RealJoshuar (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:39:59 PM

Aeon doesn't seem to have much development. Karbo is a ukranian based coin so pretty restricted, and again DeepOnion is basically a scam
Andretti83

Activity: 297
Merit: 112

PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:47:00 PM

Aeon doesn't seem to have much development. Karbo is a ukranian based coin so pretty restricted, and again DeepOnion is basically a scam
Karbo is of ukraine origin, but in no way restricted to the country use. It's open to everyone as every other crypto.

RealJoshuar (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

It's all still really disappointing. It's 2017 and all bitcointalk altcoin section is full of now is shitty ICO scam coins and nothing interesting in terms of privacy coins(they all seem extinct now). Here seems rather dead and empty compared to years ago when it was packed full of people
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

pivx

zcoin
zcash

cloak

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:35:18 AM

Check out Anoncoin. Im not an expert on the matter, but to me this one looks promising. If I remember correctly its not pre-mined, only a tiny portion or so is. Also not much traction so far, so there is a lot of potential. Im interested in your opinion on it, because I also did not enter yet, but am thinking of doing so soon. 
RealJoshuar (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:06:05 AM

Check out Anoncoin. Im not an expert on the matter, but to me this one looks promising. If I remember correctly its not pre-mined, only a tiny portion or so is. Also not much traction so far, so there is a lot of potential. Im interested in your opinion on it, because I also did not enter yet, but am thinking of doing so soon. 

Oh I was aware of Anoncoin since 2014. Development had stopped on it for zerocoin and there was a huge sell off last time I looked at their ANN thread.

I just looked at their marketpcap on coinmarketcap and it's $700,000 with a daily volume of around $200. I looked at their ANN thread and don't see much of anything happening.

But it's still a good idea to buy whatever you can afford to lose(like a small amount) and just hold it incase of anything
lantranhana

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

There are many coins that are running the anonymous coin race, ... For example, innovation builders, like Ethereum or the popular privacy-based currencies
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:24:10 AM

XVG is also an anonymous currency, price low and good for long term invest.  Wink
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:51:31 AM

If you are looking for Alternate Coins there are many to look for and you can see and analyze all of it in this site https://coinmarketcap.com/ but providing you a good one would point out to the top 5 I am getting my hands on right now, and for me ETH is the first I had an experience investing with, next will be a new one and a not well known it is Electroneum, a new Alt that sure not hard to mine for,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: