Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken deposits and withdrawals disabled?  (Read 19732 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:43:01 PM

they also sent me an email with a photo of their installation to tell me that they were running with a team reduced because of the end of the year holidays and had problems of materials but they worked hard to solve the problems.
so i'm reassured

Is that even an excuse. They know that the market they operate does not take holiday 24/7 all through the year whether holiday or not, it does not stop anything so if they know they employees are on holiday, they should put out a statement to that effect earlier and not wait for someone to suffer for that inefficiencies before stating the reason why or they better emply adhoc staff I am sure a lot of people would forgo the holiday if it would get them some extra cash.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:47:57 PM

Is that even an excuse. They know that the market they operate does not take holiday 24/7 all through the year whether holiday or not, it does not stop anything so if they know they employees are on holiday, they should put out a statement to that effect earlier and not wait for someone to suffer for that inefficiencies before stating the reason why or they better emply adhoc staff I am sure a lot of people would forgo the holiday if it would get them some extra cash.

Hi olubams. We have staff working 24/7/365 so you don't need to worry about that. Feel free to drop by our Bitcointalk post if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
m a d r a

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

Just hitting this error myself today.  I can't deposit or withdraw anything because I'm Tier 2 and I'd have to be... oh, wait!... Tier 2, in order to do any of that.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4635/38701482094_b321058984_c.jpg

So, yet another frustration to add to the eternal Cloudflare errors, page reload roulette, transactions failing to go through and general crapness of the site. When I think how much money these incompetent twats must be trousering and still they can't even run a website that doesn't leave its users head-butting walls in frustration, every time they have to use it, it makes my blood boil.

Oh well. I must just grit my teeth and bear it until I can finish withdrawing the last of my coins and euros from that joke of an exchange.

Actually, come to think of it, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these frustrations weren't deliberately engineered to frustrate people trying to remove their assets from Kraken. The site owners are probably terrified of the stampede for the door that would ensue, if they made it too easy for us to escape.

Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

Just hitting this error myself today.  I can't deposit or withdraw anything because I'm Tier 2 and I'd have to be... oh, wait!... Tier 2, in order to do any of that.

So, yet another frustration to add to the eternal Cloudflare errors, page reload roulette, transactions failing to go through and general crapness of the site. When I think how much money these incompetent twats must be trousering and still they can't even run a website that doesn't leave its users head-butting walls in frustration, every time they have to use it, it makes my blood boil.

Oh well. I must just grit my teeth and bear it until I can finish withdrawing the last of my coins and euros from that joke of an exchange.

Actually, come to think of it, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these frustrations weren't deliberately engineered to frustrate people trying to remove their assets from Kraken. The site owners are probably terrified of the stampede for the door that would ensue, if they made it too easy for us to escape.

Hi m a d r a. We hear your concerns; a number of clients have reported the following intermittent issues when accessing their funding and verification pages:

• Feature disabled
  • Verification tier upgrade needed
  • Service unavailable

You may continue to experience intermittent technical difficulties as our developers work to resolve these errors as quickly as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
1nsan1t1

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

When is the issue being resolved? because today i wanted to withdrawn but it's still not possible.
On another forum i heard also many complains about this.
golium

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

I also can't withdraw my coins. Had I known how unreliable Kraken is, I'd have never funded my account there. Now my coins are basically on lockdown and my trades on other exchanges dead.
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

When is the issue being resolved? because today i wanted to withdrawn but it's still not possible.
On another forum i heard also many complains about this.

I also can't withdraw my coins. Had I known how unreliable Kraken is, I'd have never funded my account there. Now my coins are basically on lockdown and my trades on other exchanges dead.

Hey guys. I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this issue. Usually our clients are able to wait a moment and try again and this will resolve it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are having an issue and you need further assistance please post on our Bitcointalk thread.

Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

I did not want to put another topic, so I am writing here. I am unable to add bitcoin/litecoin/ripple (tried these three) withdrawal addresses since 07.01. When is this going to be fixed, since I am unable to move funds to buy other altcoins?
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

I did not want to put another topic, so I am writing here. I am unable to add bitcoin/litecoin/ripple (tried these three) withdrawal addresses since 07.01. When is this going to be fixed, since I am unable to move funds to buy other altcoins?

Hi Niflore. This would depend on what error message you're receiving or what the issue is exactly. Could you please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form? Please include details such as, you're not receiving the email or if there is an error message. Thank you for your patience.

sachwv

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

Hi -  I am a Tier 2 verified user on Kraken. However, when I try to withdraw XRP, I get the message "Feature Disabled" on Kraken. When is this going to be fixed or when will the withdrawls get enabled again?
Verh0ef

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

I am also a Tier 2 verified user on Kraken. However, when I try to withdraw ETH, I get the message "Feature Disabled". Already logged a ticket, but considering the responses by Kraken on this thread for the last 2 months. ("we're working on it"), I am suspecting intentional throttling of withdrawals. Impossible to prove or deny of course, but bad for reputations nevertheless.
bruteoger

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

Hi guys, any updates with withdrawals? I'm Tier 2 user as well and cannot transfer my money. Withdrawals are disabled. How this can even possible on so solid exchange Huh
Fourbio

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

hi,

same issue for me can't withdraw it is said :

Feature Disabled
pusherxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

Hi at all, Kraken still have some web interface problem! I am registered one month ago and the section Get Information was disabled. After one week I read on internet that my account was in the like of limbo and I solve this problem reregister whit another account. I sent my document and my date but I keep waiting for the verification. Have you some notice about kraken registration?
hypocrete

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

Hi at all, Kraken still have some web interface problem! I am registered one month ago and the section Get Information was disabled. After one week I read on internet that my account was in the like of limbo and I solve this problem reregister whit another account. I sent my document and my date but I keep waiting for the verification. Have you some notice about kraken registration?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCdK0IeMKRdYQUrpZRte71T_ksukoCU_7nnssYWSgrpoYMkA/viewform?usp=send_form

use this form. it worked for me.
Verh0ef

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

Works for me now.
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Hi everyone! Withdrawals are live again now that the trading engine is up and running. If you're having any issues, please open a ticket here and escalate the the ticket using this form. Thanks!

Be sure to drop by https://www.kraken.com/ for free trading until the end of the month!

odoyi09

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

Your Account verification is showing Feature Disabled, This feature is not currently available. i created an account recently and i am trying to verify my account, but is disabled.
Shamane

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

Your Account verification is showing Feature Disabled, This feature is not currently available. i created an account recently and i am trying to verify my account, but is disabled.

Hi odoyi09,

First you are in a topic about withdraw/deposit disabled, and your problem is verify account disabled.

Second, i suggest you to go primarily in the official kraken topic where the support come often by septimus to help customer :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.0

But you have to know that kraken make a big update few day ago, and the priority is to make it work well.
They say that verify account is disabled so it's a normal situation for few time.
Just wait a little and verify account will come back up.

Reini

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:47:10 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:29:28 PM by Reini

Hi everyone! Withdrawals are live again now that the trading engine is up and running. If you're having any issues, please open a ticket here and escalate the the ticket using /forms/2VolutBY6HBGJRRA3]this form. Thanks!

Be sure to drop by https://www.kraken.com/ for free trading until the end of the month!

My Problem solved fast and professional, thank you kraken team, keep the good work!!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: