Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to quit now, network getting worst  (Read 1127 times)
blackcoiner (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:10 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 12:49:10 AM by blackcoiner

Network getting worst....there still about 90K unconfirmed transaction and transactions cost become so high.

If this keep happening, price will drop into shit soon....it could lead price to below 5K soon
There seem no way to solve this network problem, transaction per-second more higher than bitcoin network can handle.

I'm not crazy enough to spent fee 15 - 50 $/transaction. If i only sent 1 transaction per day, maybe just fine.

At moment, transactions very low, only about 6tx/second (average for 24 hours). If there bigger transactions, definitely there will be more unconfirmed transaction, doesn't matter how much fee you willing to pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:53:43 PM

This is what BCC is "said" trying to fix through making 2mb block size. (correct me if im wrong). Why wont core implement this in butcoin will there be a problem?
Lyancy001

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:56:39 PM

Network getting worst....there still about 90K unconfirmed transaction and transactions cost become so high.

If this keep happening, price will drop into shit soon....it could lead price to below 5K soon
There seem no way to solve this network problem, transaction per-second more higher than bitcoin network can handle.

It's up to you mate, but if you ride the FUD it'll be your decision, somehow, maybe they are just up to something to bring the price of Bitcoin down in order to accumulate more into lower prices.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:59:24 PM

Well, that's your way of doing it, then do it. No one forces you to let go of Bitcoin, but for us we won't abandon the only thing that keeps this crypto world, revolving.
CookieDude

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

Like anyone else stated, its your call mate, if you chose to bail out then good luck.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:01:28 AM

It's up to you mate, but if you ride the FUD it'll be your decision, somehow, maybe they are just up to something to bring the price of Bitcoin down in order to accumulate more into lower prices.

But the price is not falling. I wonder why the price is still rising while we are experiencing such problems in network.
sic57005

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

Well, then quit. Why actually not?

Network getting worse because of people that sends their $10's thinking that Bitcoin is replacement of VISA or something. That is wrong.
MJunioR

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:08:09 AM

A lot of people here disagree with you including myself but nobody would blame you for quitting, decisions bro.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:13:40 AM

That is 130k like 2 days ago.
Aint that a good cut?

You should not be listening to those who are just doing it for their own greed.
At least make your own research about it.
If you will just go with the trend then are you even a human? You cannot decide for yourself anymore.
blackcoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:18:39 AM

That is 130k like 2 days ago.
Aint that a good cut?

You should not be listening to those who are just doing it for their own greed.
At least make your own research about it.
If you will just go with the trend then are you even a human? You cannot decide for yourself anymore.

I check network daily past 5 days. 90K last 2 days and not much changed. Before reach 190K unconfirmed transactions...
Like i said, network can't handle all transactions at moment. Except you willing pay 20-50 $/transactions.... If you only do bit transaction per day, this cost is acceptable.
But if you do lot transaction per day, this cost doesn't make sense at all....there no way to solve this until next fork(if all stake holder agreed on certain rule).
But for now, time to quit...maybe until bitcoin solve it problem.
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:31:14 AM

There is always a reduction to its figure
Though if you are in a haste u have to pay an exorbitant fee which is too much for me but that doesn't still make me decide to quit

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:34:34 AM

The network will catch up eventually and a solution will be found I am sure, let's face it, if bitcoin price really tumbled then there would be an added incentive to solve the issue of scalability because no one wants to see the price dump hard.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:37:14 AM

This is what BCC is "said" trying to fix through making 2mb block size. (correct me if im wrong). Why wont core implement this in butcoin will there be a problem?

BCC/BCH is creating these network problems to try and force people to use their coin.

Fees were 90% or more cheaper a few days ago. Is there ten times more use? No.

If Core did implement 2MB block then the people in control of BCC/BCH would spam that too. They're out to kill Bitcoin and this is one of the ways they're attacking it.

And 90k is far from the highest. It's been over 200,000 in the past.
TangentC

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:41:36 AM

Or maybe core devs are just incompetent and don't care if you spent $100 to send their crap coin.

Core Devs think you are that stupid.

Be Smart prove them wrong, use another coin.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:51:51 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 01:20:27 AM by yugyug

This is how i see to some new players or the late bitcoin adapters, i feel for you bro. This is what i feel last 3 years ago when the bitcoin price reach to 150 USD then suddenly drop to 300 USD, i think to myself it is time to quit now but in a matter of time through research i made up my mind not to quit because i see the future of bitcoin. Yes there are a lot of problem with bitcoin even the day it was launched it already had a problem but what i see that bitcoin still going on. To my conclusion bitcoin is not the problem, it is us who didn't understand what was going on with the bitcoin. If you try to found out why, then lately you will ask yourself if it is worth to hold. It is not all about the network problem but the bitcoin ecosystem as a whole, but if you think this things get worst as what you have think, then quitting might be the best thing to do but as i said before try to find out by yourself.
blackcoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:52:30 AM

BCC/BCH is creating these network problems to try and force people to use their coin.

Fees were 90% or more cheaper a few days ago. Is there ten times more use? No.

If Core did implement 2MB block then the people in control of BCC/BCH would spam that too. They're out to kill Bitcoin and this is one of the ways they're attacking it.

And 90k is far from the highest. It's been over 200,000 in the past.

Yes, but there will took 1 month to confirm all these unconfirmed transactions.
Current transactions about 6 tx/s. Assume if there nothing special happening anymore...

and soon transactions become crowd again, then....i don't want talk about this. I'm scared
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:59:09 AM

Current transactions about 6 tx/s. Assume if there nothing special happening anymore...

and soon transactions become crowd again, then....i don't want talk about this. I'm scared

Incorrect. It'll be a few days at the absolute max. Many of the spam transactions aren't intended to be confirmed. They'll never be processed and will return to where they were sent from soon.

Their sole purpose is to drive up fees and make you feel the panic you're expressing.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:04:22 AM

I'm not crazy enough to spent fee 15 - 50 $/transaction. If i only sent 1 transaction per day, maybe just fine.

At moment, transactions very low, only about 6tx/second (average for 24 hours). If there bigger transactions, definitely there will be more unconfirmed transaction, doesn't matter how much fee you willing to pay.

Bitcoin is not going to die because of some temporary disruptions caused by manipulations with BCH's mining profitability via pumping it's price and having broken difficulty adjustment system. It already happened once, when BCH got slightly more hashpower for a brief moment, and we had spam attacks many times that caused the same disruption - and guess what, Bitcoin's price was never affected and Bitcoin grew to the current level regardless of those attacks and FUD. This is because altcoins don't really solve the scaling problem - they simply trade security for a small bump to capacity, which is not enough to become a widespread currency, no matter how big your blocks are.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:12:32 AM

Incorrect. It'll be a few days at the absolute max. Many of the spam transactions aren't intended to be confirmed. They'll never be processed and will return to where they were sent from soon.

Their sole purpose is to drive up fees and make you feel the panic you're expressing.

This is interesting inside on situation , I have never thought that such situation could occur. Will see how it turns out and have to think that this attack or not will not have a significant effect on BTC.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
blackcoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:14:29 AM

In bitcoin technology, there no way do identify which spam or not.
It just because transaction volume already reach the limit, bigger than bitcoin can handle....sad but i have to admit it. Average daily transaction already reach the limit. No space anymore for new adopters or bigger transactions volume.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: