Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:20:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19333 times)
BitChamps (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:45:42 AM

Some problems we need to clarify about payouts:

1. Signature Campaign: All participants have not completed the Rules (Posts on your account with our signature must be well thought out and actively contribute to the discussion. Posts should be at least 100 characters long. Must post at least 7 times per week throughout the duration of the campaign).

2. Twitter Campaigns: Most Twitter accounts are not qualified (Account must have real followers, updated regularly, and free of bots. User must engage actively on Twitter).

For that reason, We spent most of the Rewards for the managers, developing their own communities to make the campaign even more effective.

However, we still pay a good reward to the participants (although not fully satisfied with the Rules). We have also consulted many other bonus campaigns on bonus limits and paid the BCS amount corresponding to what you did.

This will disadvantage some members of the active campaign. Please sympathize with us! Let's develop Bitchamp be further.

Note: Members who have bad comments, spam with Bitchamps will not be rewarded.

rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

Hello
its more than 2 week i have submitted my whitepaper and ANN Thread Translation but spreadsheet is still not updated.Please Update it
 ANN link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2524622.0

Whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ewMCM_-34Bdk6pgYadm6eVVCZnJiNKui

BTT: rahul10948
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:36:56 PM

Be careful when joining this coin program, they cheat on the bounty program. And they do not pay for bad comment
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:39:13 AM

The manger is scam us about bounty pool. He only share very small amount for all.
And that's why this lending just is ponzi project from start. Luckily I don't waste my time here

really? Can you give enough evidence. As I observed on there white paper it's really convincing and promising project having there project description having different features on there service providers.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

I was looking to check the website and see around, but it asks to Sign Up. Anyway I'll read ur whitepaper to have overview about BitChamps before I register to ur website. by the way I became interested in lending program after I saw BitConnect Success Story.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:27:21 AM

I see so many color on comment to make attention when i come to this thread. LoL. Have any misunderstood here? I really want join new bounty of BCS.

Hey guys is there any wrong with this project? I really don't understand all the critics saying bad comment in this thread? I think there is an explanation from all of this accusations.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:38:46 AM

I was curious about this token being told to be experimental. Why is it experimental by the way? What is this token trying to achieve by calling it experimental?  Will it last long?

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:38:30 AM

This is another amazing project. BitChamps is really a promising project. It has so many remarkable features that really shows it potential. I hope this will boost the potential to get more people to be engage to BitChamps. I hope that the management team of BitChamps will continue to follow the roadmap to increase the value  of bitchamps and become one of the best popular crypto currency in the global market. I really hope that the working on this project will continue to make their best for the course of this project and for the people believe in the potential of BitChamps.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:37:08 AM

I see so many color on comment to make attention when i come to this thread. LoL. Have any misunderstood here? I really want join new bounty of BCS.

Hey guys is there any wrong with this project? I really don't understand all the critics saying bad comment in this thread? I think there is an explanation from all of this accusations.

Actually they are judgmental people they don't even know what really this project all about. As they adopt a peer to peer technology the good in this project is on their features like via online payments that we don't need to be in line and also have directly online business. I believed that this project will success as many investors and users will be happy on this ICO projec
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:09:57 AM

Amazing Project BTchamps is a really promising project. It's a lot of extraordinary features that really looks like this, I hope it will increase the likelihood of adding more people to bitchamps. I hope the BTSP management team will follow Roadmap to increase the value of the BEST and be one of the best popular crypto coins in the global market.
fernandoelis1

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:36:27 AM

Leading Program soon!

Go to the moon

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:52:10 AM

I was looking to check the website and see around, but it asks to Sign Up. Anyway I'll read ur whitepaper to have overview about BitChamps before I register to ur website. by the way I became interested in lending program after I saw BitConnect Success Story.

Same problem here, can't they just make the site open for public view without signing up? Or better yet at least show a preview of what's on the site before they let a viewer sign up. It will be nice if they'll let investor take a peek at what's going on first before making him participate.

crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:20:06 AM

This is another amazing project. BitChamps is really a promising project. It has so many remarkable features that really shows it potential. I hope this will boost the potential to get more people to be engage to BitChamps. I hope that the management team of BitChamps will continue to follow the roadmap to increase the value  of bitchamps and become one of the best popular crypto currency in the global market. I really hope that the working on this project will continue to make their best for the course of this project and for the people believe in the potential of BitChamps.
Yes it is true the project is amazing for me. because BitChamps is really a promising project with a very good background.
will definitely be a lot of investors are impressed and immediately wanted to join this project.
Hopefully this project will be successful.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:03:55 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 12:24:52 PM by Semaj123

Actually they are judgmental people they don't even know what really this project all about. As they adopt a peer to peer technology the good in this project is on their features like via online payments that we don't need to be in line and also have directly online business. I believed that this project will success as many investors and users will be happy on this ICO projec
This project I think is underdevelopment because as what I read BitChamps is an experimental new crypto-currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. BitChamps an open decentralized crypto-currency. Anyone interested can join BitChamps network and take part in currency development. Seems to be their still recruiting a team that will do this kind of project.
iv2205

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:14:28 AM

How to cancel a warrant?
why flies an error ??
iv2205

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:17:11 AM

http://prntscr.com/ho8hi7
How to cancel a warrant?
why flies an error ??
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:05:31 AM

Same problem here, can't they just make the site open for public view without signing up? Or better yet at least show a preview of what's on the site before they let a viewer sign up. It will be nice if they'll let investor take a peek at what's going on first before making him participate.
This can cause a frustration if an investor can't open the site leading to a negative feedback. So dev must be take action on this for the good of this project. This seems a nice project and the team must be responsive enough whenever there are problems with their project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

Very strange. Dear developers, here a lot of negative things are flying towards you, you would not be able to comment on this? How do we participate in the bounty program if you get married in the fact that you do not pay for it, please comment.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

Fast transactions in second...i wil like to know what the transaction fees is going to cause...road map is well guided total supply is really good i think it wont be a surprise to have a currency like dash or eth here..good job team

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:52:45 PM

I believe this project has a potential to survive as well. I am a fan of bitconnect and never thought that there community would grow. A crypto has a lending platform is a nice way to attract investors. Best wishes guys.

" I am a fan of bitconnect", So you are a fan of a ponzi scheme that scammed so many people?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: