Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19332 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:54:28 PM

Good update. It looks promising! A large number of events, very well affect the growth in the price of a coin! I hope that you will achieve your goals in the near future!
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

Hello BitChamps Community. How is your weekend?

Our lending program was already started, without your supporting BitChamps cannot do anything for today. We want to be a sustainable and stable in the future just like what Bitconnect did, instead of just only "Pump and Dump".

Until now, we already finished all the withdrawals of investors. Don't worry if you have any problem, please contact us, our supporters will solve it as soon as possible.

Email: Support@Bitchamps.co
Telegram group: https://t.me/BitchampsInternational

About the lending program, our daily profit for today is 2% and the referrals commission was ready, we have 10 level of affiliate bonus for lending program, take this chance to expand your system - The more you share the more you earn. And like we said there is a big surprise for early investors - The Xmas present from BitChamps.

But remember, the requirement for taking the affiliate bonus is 100$ lending at least. For example, if you have even 100,000$ from Affiliate bonus but you don't have any lending package in your account, you cannot receive that money from us.

Once again, thank you for everything. Let's fly to the Mars together.

BCS - BitcoinComesfromSanta

Hi there,
I didn't invest in your project so far hence I didn't authorize to your website. But your landing program sounds interesting to me and I want to find out more about it. But I can’t find any additional info publicly available. Could you please point out where can I dig further? Thanks

Wow, very good conditions. I think with such a team the project should collect a hard cap. Very good promotion/

Not exactly. You see, at the first glance, this loan program looks like pyramid investment scheme.
Not obvious one, but having distinctive features. That's why at first I want to hear some explanations from Devs.  

Exactly my thoughts why should you lend or spend your money to claim affiliate bonus? That seems scummy af to me
Update information is good. But why a user have to invest on BCS project to claim their referal commission. They are doing hard work for getting referal bonush but if you don't give them to claim this token free then thats not good at all.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

Good news from the developers, in my opinion you are doing very well with your goals, and the next goal - to be included in Coinmarketcap will certainly come true. We are waiting for your exit in Coinmarketcap.
l3irsonbahar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:45:56 PM

Your project is great.good luck..
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:26:54 PM

Problems with the anonymous transfer of crypto currency is a very important problem. I hope this project will help to answer this question positively and the problem with anonymity will no longer be.
Those problems constantly are present at bitcoin network. For example some guy borrow a big sum of btc on a loan site and just go away with this money. He is going to Japan and buy car and house, but the really owner of this bitcoins can't proof anything. Will Bitchamps to fight with similar incident or not?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:58:51 PM

Bitchamps is not just an interesting project but also, this is really a very promising project that people and users will be able to earn money. Because by mean of BitChamps, it will allows us a safe and secure transactions around the globe and offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transactions, and BitChamps will make a revolution in the e-commerce business, private payments, online business, retail store, and change the financial world in the future. This is a very great opportunity for us to look forward. I'll stay up to date to this lending community.
A good idea for the developer and a good time for the release of a new coin, but the coin has to prove that it has better opportunities than the old crypto currency.
Yeah i think scalability now seem to be the major concern here...hope coin can fix that and also transaction fee we should hope it stay steady with large adoption of the coin because thats a kind of major issues right now people need fixing
Of course it is very important how the coin will go through transactions during the network load and the many as the e-world do not cope with the load. I think the new coin will stand this test.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:51:54 PM

Heres one thing to keep in mind guys, if you are not certain about this then you do have to invest any amount since they are not forcing you. But if this project succeeded start asking your self why do always ask why? Just my 2 cents.
Haha! Exactly, if you have doubts in any ICO projects then you yourself should be doing on your own due diligence to dig out more information about the project team background and years of their experiences in our Crypto World instead of crying over spilled milk when the project managed to launch successfully with great investment returns.. No Risk No Gain! 
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:53:10 PM

Always keep in mind that people should never go ALL IN for each thing you see, be careful, evaluate everything and then, hit it hard and invest, mkay?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:58:12 PM

Heres one thing to keep in mind guys, if you are not certain about this then you do have to invest any amount since they are not forcing you. But if this project succeeded start asking your self why do always ask why? Just my 2 cents.
Haha! Exactly, if you have doubts in any ICO projects then you yourself should be doing on your own due diligence to dig out more information about the project team background and years of their experiences in our Crypto World instead of crying over spilled milk when the project managed to launch successfully with great investment returns.. No Risk No Gain! 
Each determines for himself to take risks or not. But we need to define the idea of the project, the team and the efforts for promotion. I see in this project a team that is very well engaged in the project and has a good idea.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:13 PM

Its a profitable deal with Bitchamps filling all profits as promised Lending Program Profits Interest is up to 45% per month, where bitchamps giving daily profit for today is 2% and the referrals commission was ready, where we can get 10 level of affiliate bonus for lending program. Its a pleasure to take this chance to expand our system. Its all about surprises for early investors. I try to see i can beat 100$ lending at least to take the affiliate bonus.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:55:18 PM

Always keep in mind that people should never go ALL IN for each thing you see, be careful, evaluate everything and then, hit it hard and invest, mkay?
Lending system always have their own risk. Especially about capital and ROI/day or ROI/months. I agree with you we must calculate everything carefully to invest and cashout, reinvest for reduce our risky.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:15:58 AM

This coin looks promising, it is only starting but it already has a lot of activities. I like the lending and affiliate program of BitChamps, it will encourage more people to get involved with this coin and that includes me. It's just sad that I am too late for their bounty programs

yes I think so too this coin is very promising, I also quite late to wear this project and to join I think this is late.  Cry

If you are really into this project. Why not just promote this sometimes on Twitter, Facebook for free if you have free time? Or just wait for another week and try to apply again.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:42:24 AM

For real? Do you want to be the second Bitconnect? You are not even paying those bounty hunters that give negative comments about your project. Just like many other ICOs scam, you only pay us if we give you our money. Not a big deal for me to giving away my money to you.

I didn't get your point, because those who participate in bounty should promote the project not write negative comments about it, don't understand me wrong, everybody have the right to tell his opinion, but bounty hunters are suppose to promote not do the opposite since they chose to participate in their bounty.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:25:09 AM

Problems with the anonymous transfer of crypto currency is a very important problem. I hope this project will help to answer this question positively and the problem with anonymity will no longer be.
Those problems constantly are present at bitcoin network. For example some guy borrow a big sum of btc on a loan site and just go away with this money. He is going to Japan and buy car and house, but the really owner of this bitcoins can't proof anything. Will Bitchamps to fight with similar incident or not?
Bitcoin will always have a transparent transaction which can never be track unless you were trading with someone you already know for example your friends. And I think it would be hard to fix since that is what bitcoin was made. But they can also implement an id validation with a selfie and other important stuffs before giving a loan.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:23:48 AM

Bitcoin will always have a transparent transaction which can never be track unless you were trading with someone you already know for example your friends. And I think it would be hard to fix since that is what bitcoin was made. But they can also implement an id validation with a selfie and other important stuffs before giving a loan.

I agree, but to assure,I would say an ID which is government issue that can be verify through internet or any reference just to confirm that she/he is the owner in order to gain trust on that particular person.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:29:27 AM

Coin has a very good supply and also setting aside 6m for bounty was really great..i really missed on participating on bounty hope the team will other giveaways and promo in the near future

l2qnew

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:49:45 AM

I've already sent 10 emails to support@bitchamps.co about the ETH deposit delay from coinexchanege for account vquang169 but no responses from you. How can I invest BCS when treat your investors that way?🙁
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:11:01 AM

Wow! A new project for anonymous crypto currency. I do not need such a coin, but I think there are people who need such a coin.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:25:53 AM

Our lending program was already started, without your supporting BitChamps cannot do anything for today. We want to be a sustainable and stable in the future just like what Bitconnect did, instead of just only "Pump and Dump".

Until now, we already finished all the withdrawals of investors. Don't worry if you have any problem, please contact us, our supporters will solve it as soon as possible.

About the lending program, our daily profit for today is 2% and the referrals commission was ready, we have 10 level of affiliate bonus for lending program, take this chance to expand your system - The more you share the more you earn. And like we said there is a big surprise for early investors - The Xmas present from BitChamps.

But remember, the requirement for taking the affiliate bonus is 100$ lending at least. For example, if you have even 100,000$ from Affiliate bonus but you don't have any lending package in your account, you cannot receive that money from us.

Hi there,
I didn't invest in your project so far hence I didn't authorize to your website. But your landing program sounds interesting to me and I want to find out more about it. But I can’t find any additional info publicly available. Could you please point out where can I dig further? Thanks

Wow, very good conditions. I think with such a team the project should collect a hard cap. Very good promotion/

Not exactly. You see, at the first glance, this loan program looks like pyramid investment scheme.
Not obvious one, but having distinctive features. That's why at first I want to hear some explanations from Devs.  

Exactly my thoughts why should you lend or spend your money to claim affiliate bonus? That seems scummy af to me

Cant's say for sure whether it's suspicious or not, I haven't decided yet  Wink
It could be just like marketing move, or whatever
Still can't say I'm ready to invest, but definitely looking for an opportunity
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:03:05 AM

Hi there,

Cant's say for sure whether it's suspicious or not, I haven't decided yet  Wink
It could be just like marketing move, or whatever
Still can't say I'm ready to invest, but definitely looking for an opportunity
Making decisions especially in this kind of investment is really a tough one. Attracting an investor is such a very difficult job because they need to be precise and honest with their platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: