Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19332 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:30:35 AM

Is there any minimum amount to participate in lending program and get profit from that? How it will work, thanks
I think at least $10 for join at Bitchamps lending system. But if you really wanna profit, why not investing $50 and above. About lending, only deposit and waiting =)) 45% profit for month is Bitchamps say.

If it's just 10$ or 50$ I'll try it, it's not a big money. and if everything goes fine I'll invest more, I think in this way I will not take risk. let's be optimistic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:45:34 AM

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

We have the whitepaper for Japan market now from our bounty program. One of the world's largest markets is on our board.

This is a big honor for us.

https://bitchamps.co/JapaneseWhitePaper.pdf

I think Bitchamps should target to Korean where is huge of investor using Ethereum. I think this is really one of largest market which any project want target.

Kodus to that, Japan is the one the leading in terms of technology and industries. Pretty soon many Japanese people will be interested in joining the project.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:50:01 AM

We are happy to transact with bitcoin as it allows safe and secure transactions around the globe and offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transactions, bit champs is really making a revolution with its launch in the eCommerce business, private payments, online business, retail store and changing the financial world in the future. 
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:14:01 AM

BitChamps lending program will really shook you away. Their lending profit interest service is what I’m saying, when you heard lending, did you think about debt? But actually, it’s not like that. Their lending profit is more of a passive income which let you gain profit by just looking at it everyday, the more you invest, the better interest rate you get or profit you get. They also have the referral program which other ICO doesn’t have, and if you work that with friends this is very suitable for you for more extra income. BitChamps really is amazing for their great services and project, so let us keep on supporting BitChamps as they are entering the crypto world.
Having an activity for a coin will make it have its own value. I like the strategy of this project using Lending Program and Affiliate program, a lot of people will be interested to get involved.
However, I want to know if am going to invest in the lending program. Will I get profit on the cryptocurrency that I used to invest or will I get BitChamps?

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:24:26 AM

I like Bitchamps as it is revolutionary rolling on because it helps me allow safe and secure transactions around the globe and offers the convenience of instant free money transactions. Its network which is decentralized without having any central servers, mainly transaction privacy is protected by secured cryptographic algorithas where can no one can identify who sent the money or who the receiver was but we can see every transaction in the block chain. This feature really makes me satisfied with bitchamps.
The developer claimed very interesting features of the coin. The team did not think to make the airdrop? On which exchanges is the coin will listed?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:35:22 AM

Wow , this project is doing so well even after all the obstacles .
The developers and management is determined and that is the best thing. Keep it up guys .
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:00:41 AM

Wow, an interesting project and I look has more than 12 thousand subscribers on the Internet and 6 thousand in telegraph. This is a serious support for the project is probably need to join him Wink

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:48:23 AM

I don't think it's the developer fault if the transaction didn't go smoothly! I guess you are a bit panicking for something that can be solved easy.
If the Coin's transactions arent working smoothly then it is the developers fault lol. Unless the issue is somehow caused by the community like how ETH/BTC have high load. Doubt a new coin has community caused issues like those
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

An interesting program to attract supporters of anonymity in the network. Does not the airdrop team plan? I think many people want to try anonymous bitcoin.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:49:31 AM

Heres one thing to keep in mind guys, if you are not certain about this then you do have to invest any amount since they are not forcing you. But if this project succeeded start asking your self why do always ask why? Just my 2 cents.

Yes, you have a point, risk takers always gets more profit while those people who dont believed gets nothing. The project have a good plan and devs are actively responding on most of comments here. I just really hope that this project will be successful by the help of investors and promoters.
The problem with other people is that they keep complaining thst it is scam but they didnt even invest any amount on it. They are just basing thier statements on what they hear and others say. So irritating simetimes.

What a hoarse hockey  Grin
You mean you can define that something is good or bad only if you've tried it?
It even sounds stupid. Btw how much did you invest (I wonder how much shall I invest to be enlightened)?  Cheesy
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:01:04 AM

Bitchamps have the fastest transaction...that is a big interesting features...Bitchamps ICO was end December 07 in 2017...their coin's possible value is 1$  +...but now what is the price... how's the progress??
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:02:44 AM

Wow, an interesting project and I look has more than 12 thousand subscribers on the Internet and 6 thousand in telegraph. This is a serious support for the project is probably need to join him Wink

Be sure to join him, this is the right decision. To begin with, you can invest a small amount of investment and if everything goes like clockwork, you can invest more in an impressive amount and make a profit and enjoy the work done.
BitChamps (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

Big announcement:

Hello BitChamps family.

Up to now, we have accomplished almost all of our goals.

Last 3 days, more than $3 million was lent, including  8 packages of 100,000$. That's a good news for the BitChamps community.

There are also many communities, events held around the world by the leaders, thank you all for everything.

At a time when the lending platform has deteriorated, many lending projects have been severely depressed due to the price raised so high. We don't want that scenario to happen to us, although we already reached over 20$ when the local exchange was released. So, BitChamps - a long-term project, we want to build a lending platform that produces a stabilized and long-term return for investors.

In the future, BitChamps will focus on developing communities around the world, creating a stabilized foundation for BitChamps. We will improve BitChamps every day and certainly in the near future, BitChamps will be explosive in the CryptoCurrency market.

Like we said, there are a lot of present from BitChamps for investors, especially in this December:

1) Whitepaper in Hindu Language
2) Auto withdraws 24/24, everytime you want.
3) New Roadmap released.
4) USD - BCS Convert.
5) Xmas present for Investors.
6) Xmas present for Leaders.

With these events, we believe that BitChamps will go further in the future, but we need a lot of support and belief from the community to accomplish these goals. Thank you very much. Without you without BitChamps today.

Thank you.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

Be sure to join him, this is the right decision. To begin with, you can invest a small amount of investment and if everything goes like clockwork, you can invest more in an impressive amount and make a profit and enjoy the work done.

You're in the right path dude if you will join this project, time really matters by having just small amount and then it will burst its value in the future. I'm  looking forward on this project since its very interesting and impressive.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:13:07 AM

Big announcement:

Hello BitChamps family.

Last 3 days, more than $3 million was lent, including  8 packages of 100,000$. That's a good news for the BitChamps community.

There are also many communities, events held around the world by the leaders, thank you all for everything.

At a time when the lending platform has deteriorated, many lending projects have been severely depressed due to the price raised so high. We don't want that scenario to happen to us, although we already reached over 20$ when the local exchange was released. So, BitChamps - a long-term project, we want to build a lending platform that produces a stabilized and long-term return for investors.

In the future, BitChamps will focus on developing communities around the world, creating a stabilized foundation for BitChamps. We will improve BitChamps every day and certainly in the near future, BitChamps will be explosive in the CryptoCurrency market.

Like we said, there are a lot of present from BitChamps for investors, especially in this December:

3) New Roadmap released.
4) USD - BCS Convert.

With these events, we believe that BitChamps will go further in the future, but we need a lot of support and belief from the community to accomplish these goals. Thank you very much. Without you without BitChamps today.

Thank you.

Awesome updates! Congrats to the project team for their hard work to successfully launch Bitchamps! Cheers! long term business is definitely forseen. You guys even have Xmas gifts to offer, how thoughtful.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:36:43 AM

Big announcement:

Hello BitChamps family.

3) New Roadmap released.
4) USD - BCS Convert.

Thank you.

Awesome updates! Congrats to the project team for their hard work to successfully launch Bitchamps! Cheers! long term business is definitely forseen. You guys even have Xmas gifts to offer, how thoughtful.

wow, I'm so amzed on this good news!, congratulations to the team . I really appreciate your platforms having many features like there security which to secure all transactions throughout the world and offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transactions. Hoping for the success of this project since many users looking forward on this.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:57 AM

Bitchamps have the fastest transaction...that is a big interesting features...Bitchamps ICO was end December 07 in 2017...their coin's possible value is 1$  +...but now what is the price... how's the progress??
They really have fast transaction but what about the fee then? Because other services have also this feature but when it comes to fee  its like we ended up losing some money. But if this project will be true to their client about their platform then this project will be a good one.
complexMachines9

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:52:27 AM

So is there anyt bounty for this is this on exchanges how legit is the wallets?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

It's good to know that bitchamps already accomplished almost all their goals, but still hoping they will exceed what they want to achieve now. If they achieved success then I think it's time now for their project to get listed in some good exchange sites.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:03:36 PM

I want to express my admiration to the development team! You have done a great job in such a short time. You have a lot of investment. You are great fellows!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: