Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19332 times)
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:40:44 AM

The coinmarketcap listing for this BitChamp will be tomorrow. It will be a great opportunity for us to get hold of this coin. I'll be supporting this coin and I hope that there will be more activities for it in the future.
Listing on coinmarketcap is very good. I think it means that the team is actively working on the project and I agree that the coin has good prospects for development.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:39:22 AM

It looks like the coin is ready for big trading. On which exchanges does the developer plan to place a coin? Of course I would like to see on major exchanges.
BitChamps (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:52:15 AM

Hello, BitChamps community

We will temporarily close the Deposit BTC function and New account registration because of updating the new system for 24/24 withdrawal.

Please do not try to deposit Bitcoin to the old address we provided you, we are not responsible for your lost.

We will open it again very soon.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:58:47 AM

This project is really amazing and convincing. As the time passes by the poject is in process to its development. I believed that more people will attacted on this project which one of its features is the lending service. Here in my place having a lots of lending service and definitely it really demand not here in my place but throughout the wold which is totally trusted project. Hope for the development of this project towards to success.
donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

Hello dev, what is your long term plan. Can you tell us? Prices have gone down and people are very bewildered
herma

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:16 AM

Hello dev, what is your long term plan. Can you tell us? Prices have gone down and people are very bewildered
Do not worry. Please wait for more news from dev and their loan programs
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:40 AM

Hello, BitChamps community

We will temporarily close the Deposit BTC function and New account registration because of updating the new system for 24/24 withdrawal.

Please do not try to deposit Bitcoin to the old address we provided you, we are not responsible for your lost.

Thank you.

Best regards.

hello dev, you seem to not pay attention to forum members, i see they have questions in your topic, you do not reply to them, i see you only post those messages, to topic
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:46 AM

I tried registering today but all it give me was REGISTER IS CLOSED. Anyone tried registering today and also got this message? I did try registering many times and trying different emails and username but still i got this message.

Hello, have you read their new post about it?

"Hello, BitChamps community

Thank you.

Best regards."

They are updating their new systems and maybe it will take some time, let's wait for another feedback from the devs if it's working again.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:47:06 AM

In my opinion, great news, the developers do not cease to update and improve their project. This is the most important thing, because I see in this thread that quite a few people have become interested in this project and want to invest in it.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:35:17 AM

I tried registering today but all it give me was REGISTER IS CLOSED. Anyone tried registering today and also got this message? I did try registering many times and trying different emails and username but still i got this message.
Maybe they're some bugs to be fixed and hope this will be soon to be fixed because many are now getting worried. Also, investor are I think don't want to be hassle so dev please fixedthisa problem as soon as possible.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

Yes, patience is a virtue. Price drops are normal now because because all cryptos price are unstable. We should wait and see what will be the devs plan to fix this issues. Im sure devs already fixing this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:03:37 PM

In my opinion, great news, the developers do not cease to update and improve their project. This is the most important thing, because I see in this thread that quite a few people have become interested in this project and want to invest in it.
I agree with you, it seems that the dev are not paying attention to the issue that we've been asking for instead replying that is not inline with our concerns. If this will continue I think investor that has interest in this project will probably change their minds
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:23:44 PM

Hey, I need some help, I tried to sign up and it keeps giving me this error : Whoops, looks like something went wrong. what I should do? I check all my info and everything looks good.

same here... I do not know if this is a bug or if the devs. temporarly close the sign up at the moment. Please fix this problem as soon as possible. You are losing money every second  Grin
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

Hello, have you read their new post about it?

"Hello, BitChamps community

Thank you.

Best regards."

They are updating their new systems and maybe it will take some time, let's wait for another feedback from the devs if it's working again.

Yes, let's wait! Maybe they have prepared for us something completely new and breathtaking! Let's wait for the good news!
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:24:44 PM

This project is really amazing and convincing. As the time passes by the poject is in process to its development. I believed that more people will attacted on this project which one of its features is the lending service. Here in my place having a lots of lending service and definitely it really demand not here in my place but throughout the wold which is totally trusted project. Hope for the development of this project towards to success.

I am sure As time passes this project will greatly feel its development. I also believe that many will join the project and will help the project. I strongly support the success of this project. good job ..
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:52:47 PM

Yes, patience is a virtue. Price drops are normal now because because all cryptos price are unstable. We should wait and see what will be the devs plan to fix this issues. Im sure devs already fixing this.

Quite the contrary, bitcoin price fall has lead to most alts rise in sat value. So it's pretty weird if a coin is falling during such a bull market
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

Wow, an interesting project and I look has more than 12 thousand subscribers on the Internet and 6 thousand in telegraph. This is a serious support for the project is probably need to join him Wink

Be sure to join him, this is the right decision. To begin with, you can invest a small amount of investment and if everything goes like clockwork, you can invest more in an impressive amount and make a profit and enjoy the work done.
BitChamps has a good community backing currency supply is stable so is safe to say you should invest now not be too late. Yo wouldn't want to invest in small amount and then few days the price goes sky-high..its a potential coin to invest though do it at your own risk

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:57:31 PM

Where can I download the windows wallet, I do not see you mentioned in the # 1 topic ANN
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:11 PM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
harriette

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

Where can I download the windows wallet, I do not see you mentioned in the # 1 topic ANN
They still do not have a wallet for BCS.
Developers have mentioned them in the roadmap, the wallet will be available in January 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: