Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19332 times)
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:09:06 AM

So are we gonna see on coinmarketcap today, that would be great. I will wait for you to open registration again so I can sign up and make my first investment in BitChamps.
The list of coinmarketcap is in their roadmap.
I personally think they can not be listed on the coinmarketcap. Because their 1 day volume is not much
I think they have to list on other exchanges to increase trading volume, so they will be listed on the coinmarket faster.
I think so. List on the exchange to increase trading volume.
Coinsmarket Free
Yobit 2BTC
Coinexchange 5BTC
Cryptopia 5BTC
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:11:31 AM

So are we gonna see on coinmarketcap today, that would be great. I will wait for you to open registration again so I can sign up and make my first investment in BitChamps.
I personally think they can not be listed on the coinmarketcap. Because their 1 day volume is not much
I think they have to list on other exchanges to increase trading volume, so they will be listed on the coinmarket faster.
Coinsmarket Free
Yobit 2BTC
Coinexchange 5BTC
Cryptopia 5BTC

I dont like yobit. Yobit is scammy to begin with. Plenty of coins have paid the fee and months have passed without a listing
harriette

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:40:48 AM

Coinsmarket Free
Yobit 2BTC
Coinexchange 5BTC
Cryptopia 5BTC

I dont like yobit. Yobit is scammy to begin with. Plenty of coins have paid the fee and months have passed without a listing

You are probably misunderstanding something, yobit does not scam the coin. They list the new coin. Their trading volume is also very large
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:01:02 AM

Few more hours to Bitchamps being listed in coinmarketcap! " Popping the cork and toasting with sparkling, fizzy champagne as the clock strikes! " Congratulations to BCS project team for their hard work being recognised and known to the cryptomarket! Cheers!

Yeah, few more hours to go this project will be listed in coinmarketcap which was aimed by many users. Many users are looking forward on this project as their way of investment. Hopefully the team will continue on what they been started since many users want to be part of the success on this project.
Certainly true. Being listed in coinmarketcap is a big guarantee for its investors that this project will stay here for a long time I hope the developers will keep this platform smooth while new clients are coming in to investment.

Undiluted nonsense, listing on the coinmarket never was a guarantee for investors and never is going t be.
Moreover, concerns over project's sustainability are spreading.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:25:52 AM

Great! Another good news from this project. To know that the Bitchamps is now listed in the coinmarketcap! Another opportunity for the Bitchamps. This will make boost to gain the attentions of the people around. Additonally, the Bitchamps transaction privacy is protected by secure cryptographic algorithms whereby no one can identify who sent the money, who the receiver was, but they can see every transaction in the blockchain. That a great concept an idea. I will be looking forward to this amazing project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:40:33 AM

Few more hours to Bitchamps being listed in coinmarketcap! " Popping the cork and toasting with sparkling, fizzy champagne as the clock strikes! " Congratulations to BCS project team for their hard work being recognised and known to the cryptomarket! Cheers!

Yeah, few more hours to go this project will be listed in coinmarketcap which was aimed by many users. Many users are looking forward on this project as their way of investment. Hopefully the team will continue on what they been started since many users want to be part of the success on this project.
Certainly true. Being listed in coinmarketcap is a big guarantee for its investors that this project will stay here for a long time I hope the developers will keep this platform smooth while new clients are coming in to investment.

Undiluted nonsense, listing on the coinmarket never was a guarantee for investors and never is going t be.

Being listed on the coinmarket is part of the growth of the token. It may have improve but i would agree to you that it would not guarantee that the project would last unless it has a strong foundation.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

It looks like the coin is ready for big trading. On which exchanges does the developer plan to place a coin? Of course I would like to see on major exchanges.

I think it would be much more good if they run first a beta test for the site for 2 weeks to find bugs and also for improvement purposes.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:45:11 AM

Being listed on the coinmarket is an advantage to be considered as a good project. And you're right that its never a guarantee for investors if they get listed because there are many ICO that is also the same services with this project. They need to be stand out and be competitive with others so that investors will probably invest because they see a potential about this ICO.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:01:49 AM

Being listed on the coinmarket is an advantage to be considered as a good project. And you're right that its never a guarantee for investors if they get listed because there are many ICO that is also the same services with this project. They need to be stand out and be competitive with others so that investors will probably invest because they see a potential about this ICO.
Listing has never been a guarantee, but finding a coin on the exchange is an indication that you can trade with a coin if there is no desire to hold the coin for a long time.
ahihi.2020

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:04:03 AM

Where is new roadmap???
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:48:29 AM

Coinsmarket Free
Yobit 2BTC
Coinexchange 5BTC
Cryptopia 5BTC
I like cryptology, despite the fact that this exchange does not work with Fiat and sometimes there are problems with the software. I think selling a coin on this exchange will be a good decision.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:03:29 AM

I would like to see the development of Bitchamps if it will go to some big exchanger. To reach the coinmarketcap you should make it list to exchanger first to attract more investors. I am late to hear these project but have high hopes invest and join on your lending.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:50:38 AM

It looks like the coin is ready for big trading. On which exchanges does the developer plan to place a coin? Of course I would like to see on major exchanges.

I think it would be much more good if they run first a beta test for the site for 2 weeks to find bugs and also for improvement purposes.
Of course it is desirable to test the beta version earlier. With interest I will look at it. The developer did not provide a reward for finding bugs?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:08:35 AM

Great! Another good news from this project. To know that the Bitchamps is now listed in the coinmarketcap! Another opportunity for the Bitchamps. This will make boost to gain the attentions of the people around. Additonally, the Bitchamps transaction privacy is protected by secure cryptographic algorithms whereby no one can identify who sent the money, who the receiver was, but they can see every transaction in the blockchain. That a great concept an idea. I will be looking forward to this amazing project.

Nice, this will be a good start for bitchamp project. Im sure after listing in coinmarketcap a lot of people will be interested to this project. I also hope that bitchamp will be listed in some large exchanges out there.

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:10:47 AM

Of course it is desirable to test the beta version earlier. With interest I will look at it. The developer did not provide a reward for finding bugs?
I don't think so that they will release beta version.
I didn't see yet any ICO project that they release beta version.
It depend on a developer that they will give reward for finding bug or not.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:59:46 AM

Actually, finding a good record on the market is good news, but it is necessary for the developer to maintain his coin, to form a community. I buy only such coins where I see the developer's support.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:10:32 AM

Today is the date, BitChamps will get listed at coinmarketcap and everything willing to get better and better.
I will make some extra investment in on it , very good job by champs team.

Yeah, this is the day to be listed in coinmarketcap which this ICO already long way since it was started . As this project is very impressive, hopefully this project will overcome the different obstacle towards to success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:58:23 AM

A good idea to reward if errors are found. Why not. Why developers do not want to do this, it's a good idea to attract people from the outside. Just imagine that there will be a rumor that the developers have released a beta version and for the find of errors in the application give a reward.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:32:37 PM

Coinsmarket Free
Yobit 2BTC
Coinexchange 5BTC
Cryptopia 5BTC

You are probably misunderstanding something, yobit does not scam the coin. They list the new coin. Their trading volume is also very large

Well, as what I have read online yobit has a worst support and a lot are complaining about their service. If you haven't experienced any bad thing from them well it's good for you. This is the reason I never used yobit, because of all negative feedback I read from them.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

Coinsmarket Free
Yobit 2BTC
Coinexchange 5BTC
Cryptopia 5BTC

I dont like yobit, neither. Because them actually scam me 0.002BTC on my altcoins, this is very dangerous for everyone with maintainance balance without notice from yobit. You can see many blame on Yobit at Scam Accussiation topic

Agree with you. Yobit is also an exchange with fraud actions. But I also can not recommend c-cex.com.  Traders has to be also very very carefully to send their btc eth and also other coins to c-cex.com .  Last time they just deleted my 300 SilverCoins without giving any explanation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: