Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN  (Read 2104 times)
77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:14:04 AM

because its decentralized and nobody controls it, when u join bitcoin trading u have 2 things big profit or big lost
so dont join or invest if u cant and not ready to losing some money  Grin
and 1 more, to many scammer outhere.

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
caobang

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:17:36 AM

Bitcoin is like a bubble, it can take you down to the ground or you can fly to the clouds at any time  Roll Eyes
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:22:11 AM

Not all people are understand or familiar with technologies, especially old people and people in developing countries. Probably its will be difficult for some of them to understand about what bitcoin is and even how the market work. I think they already heard about many bad news about bitcoin related it usage in illegal transaction and the extreeme volatility. I am sure that many people are fear about bitcoin because of those reason.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:31:47 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh
I guess they are just afraid of getting stuck in a failure in investing.
actually if studied more, we will know the various advantages of bitcoin.
with bitcoin we can make the transaction process easier, and with bitcoin we can get a tremendous advantage.
all that we can do by always learning and understanding the characteristics of bitcoin so as to minimize the risk of failure.

jech1028

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:06:46 AM

For new investors, it is really scary at first since you are initially starting. But, once you grasped the ropes, then you would find it even fun to wait for the market to change.
People fear about bitcoin because they might not have proper information about bitcoin may be misguided about it and also in few countries bitcoin is not recognised by the government. By considering all these reasons people fear about the bitcoin and also because of the scams that create fear among the people.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:11:06 AM

Many people are afraid of bitcoin because of its high range the way it is increasing and also because of the lack of information which they are getting  about bitcoin.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:32:27 AM

For new investors, it is really scary at first since you are initially starting. But, once you grasped the ropes, then you would find it even fun to wait for the market to change.

sure its scary and verry confusing when your a first timer at investing in bitcoin but hell no, its not fun and enjoyable at all to see that the market is changing from time to time because your money is always at risk. not only newbies and beginner  but even experts and pro investors are  still getting nervous and scared to loose at all whether it is a small or big capital. in my case i dont really have a fear on bitcoin because im not an investor and im not putting any amount on it.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:02:45 AM

Theres some reasons i think :

They think its a big scam ( if you are new in crypto of course )

The price of it was really high right now scared that if they invest on it then suddenly go to dip

Its hard to them to understand what bitcoin really is ( also from new comers )

Some scared to it because of this non controllable  currency ( some country i guess )

Thats the reason i think why feared of it Smiley

At your service
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:06:36 AM

Many people fear about bitcoin for some reason, I think they are lack of knowledge about what bitcoin do to our society they never know the all good possible way to make people success using bitcoin, I think they fear it to lose their money when it comes to online investment, and yes online investment is risky and big potential to lose you money if you really don't know how to choose the right investment project or investment company that's why many people against of it.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:08:35 AM

Bitcoin is like a bubble, it can take you down to the ground or you can fly to the clouds at any time  Roll Eyes

No one really knows, and bitcoin is unpredictable maybe this is the reason why people are scared to invest, but for me you really have to take risk for you to make good money. Bitcoin proves itself that he is worth buying for, and I believe on this.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:10:34 AM

I do think that we are controlled by the traditional infrastructure where someone else controls our wealth for us and since Bitcoin is coming up with a disruptive model of holding the extreme control with us, it might sound difficult for those who hear such concept for the first time. Since decentralisation is the future, people are willing to try it yet they don't have the confidence to handle this and chaotic environment making it little more difficult for them in order to get started.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:35:15 AM

For me they not sure about the capability of bitcoin has so that they fear to use or trust bitcoin. Actually every people has a question about bitcoin like where it or the budget came from they think that this is a illegal because bitcoin is not legal in our country thats why they not have fear on it.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:49:04 AM

Despite all of its economical advantages, it still definitely has alot of downsides due to cryptocurrencies being in a very very early stage of development. There's going to be alot more "political" conflicts and there's going to definitely be alot more factions in the future due to possibly alot more disagreements on various issues and solutions.
Exactly, International politics always dominate on the economic field. Although the cryptocurrency is getting accepted day by day, but people are not getting involved at this rate because of the fear of its existence.
Some countries are considering it as a future currency and some other countries are not taking this platform seriously. So that people also divided into two parts. But I believe that every investment platform more or less risky, So without risk, no one can gain a profit.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

Some fears for the bitcoin are baseless, others may true but it will not harm the economy or any governments because it is just a virtual currency that serves as an alternative money. Some government fears are real especially when it comes to controlling the bitcoin because it is decentralized and later will replaced the fiat.    
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:00:32 AM

I think some people fear about bitcoin because they are victim in scam, they are fear to happen that again to them. But if they enlighten their mind and know more about bitcoin maybe the fear that they felt will change of trust because there are many story of successful bitcoiner as they can read many thread here.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:04:57 AM

People are seeing fiat currencies since generations so they are used to it. Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, it lies only in mobile wallet. No one can see or feel it. That may be one of the reason people are afraid of it. Traditional currencies are backed by government or by central authority, bitcoin is an autonomous currency backed by no one.  Traditional currencies are easy to exchange needs no infrastructure like mobile wallets. Traditional currencies are relatively stable, bitcoin is the most volatile currency so many investors or traders stay away from it.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:12:55 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:41:24 AM by worldofcoins

Because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency even though it is accepted by more and more people, it still can be listed as fiat coin. What is more, may countries have announced bitcoin is not fiat currency.  But what make the holders happy is that the price goes higher and higher,  this can added to their value. Cheesy

it seems you do not know what fiat is?  How can Bitcoin be a fiat coin?  Fiat is when a currency has intrinsic value  that is
established by the government as money.  Government can control that value, they basically use there power to give it a value.
also Fiat in latin means "Let it be done"  in case you did not know that.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:58:26 AM

Some people have fear on bitcoin because it is new, It is really hard to understand at first. We need to read and research on it for us to understand if it is secure or it is trustworthy. Some people don’t know it so that they fear it. They are only lack of knowledge about that.
Or they have fear on it because they are scared that they will lose their money when they are going to invest on it.

C
Finally C is!!!
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

I don't think that people fear bitcoin itself, what they really fear is trying and ending up failing. They are really cautious when it comes to these matters especially because it is kind of new to their ears. Also, the fact that in their past experiences something like that must have happened therefore making it risky for them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆