Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN  (Read 2109 times)
russelle

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:43:34 AM

Many people feel that it not safe to invest in online currencies because some people did not understand the blockchain technology and people fear about security and safety of using wallet
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:56:52 AM

I think the reason behind why does other people are afraid about bitcoin is; they are not knowledgeable enough in this industry.
Another thing the culture and the biodiversity that country haves; is a big factor to be considered.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:27:51 AM

People fear what they don’t understand, bitcoin is just like that, it is a new idea and people are still skeptical with putting money in the internet and on top of hacking incidents of many internet sites and accounts. I think the best solution is information dessimination to the public what bitcoin can offer.
There Is no one who fear about bitcoin because bitcoin has given a lot to the people and all this will be continue in the future and there is maximum potential to give investor profit and there is another possibility that its prices will be much more higher in the future and maybe in future price will be in millions and sooner whole world will use this coin only those people will use this coin as payment also.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:18:28 AM

Because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency even though it is accepted by more and more people, it still can be listed as fiat coin. What is more, may countries have announced bitcoin is not fiat currency.  But what make the holders happy is that the price goes higher and higher,  this can added to their value. Cheesy

it seems you do not know what fiat is?  How can Bitcoin be a fiat coin?  Fiat is when a currency has intrinsic value  that is
established by the government as money.  Government can control that value, they basically use there power to give it a value.
also Fiat in latin means "Let it be done"  in case you did not know that.
This is really definite fact. Trust is the basic reason for every client that connect it with a product or service. Now as here, bitcoins are making so much progress, people get into this but later on some of them met with scammers. Unfortunate like anything else in the world, bitcoins have scammers too. So this encountering would make these people sensitive and they lost their trust.
Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:36 AM

May be people fear about bitcoin, because the others think it is a scammed and may be the others will a experience a scammer and will not be forget so that may be the possible is fear people fear it because they have no trust or no ability to join or invest to bitcoin.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:57:49 AM

you know its normal to have a fear on bitcoin and infact all of us also have a fear to bitcoin (i.e fear to loose if bitcoin drops) . there were also a fear for newbies or for the ones who are starting to try bitcoin because they think that bitcoin will scam them or they think that bitcoin is just another form of pyramid/ponzi scheme. however this fear can always be overcome if you just believe and trust on bitcoin and also to your self because without it , you cant possibly get a satisfying reward.
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:07:16 AM

All the governments and bankers and money changers and the people who rob us daily are terrified of bitcoin-advantages  and are trying to convince us that bitcoin is bad and scary and a bubble when in fact it's the future of money and it's the thing that's going to liberate all of mankind from the tyranny of the banks. Don't believe their lies this is our opportunity to escape from under their thumb
SandaraPark

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:24:36 PM

The reasons are:
- Most people think they can be scammed in doing transactions in the internet.
- You can't predict the value of bitcoin.
- It is not acknowledged by the government and people might think it is illegal.
- Change is constant, bitcoin might be too high and will lose it's value.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:30:49 PM

There are several reasons why people fear Bitcoin. One of these is that bitcoin is in internet and internet is so wide to the point that people might get scared about what it can do to them or maybe they thought that it is just a scam. They think that once they join or get involved in bitcoin is like involving to a syndicate too.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

I think that people are afraid that bitcoin won't be able to withstand and overcome all the problems and obstacles.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

Because bitcoins exist completely independent of any bank or government, people are afraid that it will be used by criminals to exploit and deceive. Bitcoins are quite expensive. Many people are trying to add investment to bitcoin. Many people worry that bitcoin bubbles can be destroyed

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:03:03 PM

It depends on the situation why they have fear to join or to invedt bitcoin just like her in my country some of the bitcoiner was have fear investing because if the government know that you are joining in bitcoin they will arrest you just because of bitcoin here in my country is not legalize so every posting ang investing always we careful on our movement.
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:10:57 PM

People fear about bitcoin because they think that it is attached with internet so when the internet is turned off then there will be no use of bitcoin remains. For this reason the digital currency is not that much trusted but anyhow for high returns there is a risk involved so it is good to have bitcoin.
Yes, because it's actually true that they cant use it when they dont have the internet but the thing is internet isnt that easy to shut down or such because a lot of people need and use it everyday. I think people fear about bitcoin is the loss of their money when they buy it or if they will not get any progress from it. But the thing is, bitcoin is starting to grow now and more people are interested to it sp i think there is no reason to fear about.

@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:13:43 PM

The fear some people have about bitcoin are many. It may be due to very high value as compare to US dollars. The digital nature of it is another thing that make people have fear because you can not touch except it is change to dollars. Decentralization nature of it existence could be another factor that create fear in people .
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:49:54 PM

First they have fear from it because it's black market ahaha
People nowadays don't know what is bitcoin is esp on my country every time i mention on it they speechless and nothing to say about to it.
But it's a big advantage for us for all know what is bitcoin is Smiley
paolo099

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

intangibility it's the most fear point of BTC, people who are not educated in crypto think this is a bubble and it's just some numbers which doesn't exist anywhere, can't be touched (i've also heard "are not taxed! how can we consider this currency real") and rely on a internet protocol!
Having fear of something you know fully understand it's in the human nature, myself as an example, i'm ignorant in electricity so every time i have to do any small electric work at home, i shut down everything and still have fear to get electrocuted.
It's stupid? it can sound stupid but if you try to walk in their/my shoes you will see this point; then, there is the lazy part of the human nature that stop people to get into this world "oh BTC are 1 millions zimbabwee dollars! that's too much, i'm already late, i don't have time, it's worthless to join now".
This is my point of view not just for BTC but for everything Smiley
get educated can give you something back despite the topic!
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

because bitcoin is a new technology that is different from anything we have known so far.
because it is decentralized and nobody controls it.
because the price is volatile and that makes buying it risky.
because it has a lot of enemies including but not limited to banks that attack it by spreading lots of false information that creates panic.
because most people are too lazy to do some research and see what bitcoin really is and prefer to continue using the old familiar things instead.
Some people wanted bitcoin because of its decentralization. By this fact we can see that people are truly have different views. For me, I think people hate bitcoin because they don't know about it that much yet. We can have solutions to these problems by sharing bitcoin to them and how does it work in the industry.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh
bitcoin is a digital currency they dont have enough knowledge thats why they have fear in bitcoin. onething i can share if they want to go to bitcoin they need to take the risk if ever.
mxshvdv

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

Cuz it's biggest ponzi ever!  Grin
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:18:50 PM

because bitcoin is a new technology that is different from anything we have known so far.
because it is decentralized and nobody controls it.
because the price is volatile and that makes buying it risky.
because it has a lot of enemies including but not limited to banks that attack it by spreading lots of false information that creates panic.
because most people are too lazy to do some research and see what bitcoin really is and prefer to continue using the old familiar things instead.
Some people wanted bitcoin because of its decentralization. By this fact we can see that people are truly have different views. For me, I think people hate bitcoin because they don't know about it that much yet. We can have solutions to these problems by sharing bitcoin to them and how does it work in the industry.
They fear about bitcoin because the government always warned them that it is so risky, and in fact it is true that bitcoin is really risky it is just that bitcoin gives an opportunity and has a stable system so I think that it cannot hacked by someone. And due to lack of knowledge that is why a lot are in doubt without trying to their selves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: