Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:46:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN  (Read 2109 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

People fear about because of its price volatility,we can't predict when the price of bitcoin will rise and fall so people fear that they may lose their investment after investing.
Bitcoin has no physical structure it is totally new to the people so some people thinking that is a scam .
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

People are concerned about bitcoin because bitcoin is electronic money, it's value is unstable. Although bitcoin grows, they fear that bitcoins will be banned by the government.

b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:27:54 PM

maybe they are scared because the bitcoin price is too high and the price can drop. and they also consider bitcoin to be unfavorable gambling

rony01941

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

I think people are not afraid of bitcoin. Their fear is because of ignorance. Those who misconceive about Bitcoin, they are afraid of Bitcoin. The law of the country, if the country's government legalize Bitcoin, nobody would be scared. Bitcoin's bank is not there, so be afraid. Bitcoin had a bank system, but it made people feel strong. But this system is unfortunately.

xyrill

Activity: 50

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh
they fear about bitcoin because they dont know about it they dont know and didnt trust it because they think its a scam its a digital currency they dont have enough knowledge about btc but its depend to people if they fear about bitcoin or not

World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5M Raised During pre-ICO
☰ BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol  (http://bit.ly/2xAe9w3)
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

Despite all of its economical advantages, it still definitely has alot of downsides due to cryptocurrencies being in a very very early stage of development. There's going to be alot more "political" conflicts and there's going to definitely be alot more factions in the future due to possibly alot more disagreements on various issues and solutions.
I think they fear about because they not have enough knowledge about this cryptocurrency and many people have a mentality that if it is a online job or cryptocurrency it is a scam so they have a fear to try it but if you want to earn,just take a risk.The other one is the users is anonymous so we did not know each other and we did not know also  the illegal users .Do not be fear in bitcoin but instead take a risk to earn using it.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

I think people are afraid of bitcoin because they do not know or do not know what bitcoin is, jike they know the benefits and usefulness of bitcoin maybe they will change their mind and will love bitcoin
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

people fear bitcoin because, bitcoin offers big profits and big things and that big things sometimes fear a lot of people because they fear big changes and that results to a lot of people trying to ban bitcoin.
cadiente014

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:53:21 PM

i think most people are afraid because they have no assurance that it really earns . They actually afraid of the risk in investing to bitcoin not necessarily they are afraid to bitcoin itself. We also experience the same thing when we started but life is always taking a risk, some did take the risk and earning and some regret it they they did not invest in bitcoin a bit sooner. it is business sometimes you have a profit and sometimes you end up bankrupt especially in bitcoin that it's value is not yet stable it may go higher or lower .
KryptoK

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

Because it is something new, most of the people are not really open for new things and thats why they generally refuse modern things.
Also you cannot touch it like Gold or something like that.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

First of all in my opinion it is because it's in the internet, as we all know there is a lot of scam going on the internet and many people are afraid to put their money especially in this world. People are afraid of bitcoin because they don't completely understand what bitcoin is and it's very common to people to fear what is unknown to them.

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:13:49 PM

I'm not sure if people actually fear bitcoin. Yes, usually people are automatically against it every time i'ts brought up in a conversation, but there are several reasons for that IMO:
It's too hyped. When I talk with people about bitcoin I usually hear extreme opinions. It's either "This is the future. Invest now and you'll make 10x in a year" or "This is just a ponzi, I'm never going to spend my money on this shit". Too many people represent bitcoin as a flawless concept with promised profits and no risks. People who hear those stuff usually get suspicious and think it's just some sort of scam. When you explain people the idea and the technology behind it, and tell them that it's just like the stock market, nobody can guarantee that the price won't go down by 50% someday, they usually become more open to it.
The other main problem that keeps many people from investing in bitcoin is it's super high volatility. A lot of people just want solid profits, without high risks. Of course the fact that it's a digital coin, without any large brand behind it makes it harder for people to trust it, but I think this is becoming less of an issue now with all the hype that's going on around bitcoin.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

Because for common people bitcoin quite strange and different from every type of investment. To catch it's idea is little bit difficult to grasp for the common people. Another problem is it can't be controlled by any things it fully depends on the economic conditions. So it's volatile nature brings a risk content in to it.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:28:16 PM

Hmm because some people fear in online investing because they always think they will be get scammed plus they didnt believe in bitcoin they didnt know much about bitcoin
Absence of trust in bitcoin of other people shows their reason that they fear that they are only wasting efforts and money because they will be scammed at the end. Taking risks is included in all types of investments and we can't remove that fact. They need to read more about bitcoin or someone who will explain bitcoin to them clearly.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
carrash912

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

Digital believers believe that the emergence of futures contracts will help trading professionals protect themselves against the turbulent fluctuations of Bitcoin, while also encouraging investors to jump. to profit from this fluctuation.

"The volatility of digital currencies is not so impressive compared to other types of assets," said Ari Paul, CIO and managing partner at BlockTower Capital, for He points out that investment assets such as small capitalization stocks in emerging markets and agricultural commodities are also volatile.
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

People fear about because of its price volatility,we can't predict when the price of bitcoin will rise and fall so people fear that they may lose their investment after investing.
Bitcoin has no physical structure it is totally new to the people so some people thinking that is a scam .

yes one of important thing about bitcoin is price bitcoin price changes fast and moving up in short time.

my reason is my government not accept my bitcoin and hard to find someone buy my BTC

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

because investing is gambling plus this occurs in the internet so this might crash soon but i hope not
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:36:52 PM

It is just becouse the don't fully understand it. I'm sure that if person knows enough about Bitcoin, he or she will not be afraid of it. They will be impressed and probably will love it. Another question is that it is difficult to understand for common citizen.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:31:52 PM

I think beacuse they lack knowledge about bitcoin that is why a lot are in doubt without trying to themselves. and also it is because it's in the internet, as we all know there is a lot of scam going on the internet. Aside from that many peope fear about bitcoin because the government always warned them that it is so risky, but I think it will only be risky if you are uncareful to handle this.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:03:43 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 12:19:33 AM by Superways

People fear what they don’t understand, bitcoin is just like that, it is a new idea and people are still skeptical with putting money in the internet and on top of hacking incidents of many internet sites and accounts. I think the best solution is information dessimination to the public what bitcoin can offer.
There Is no one who fear about bitcoin because bitcoin has given a lot to the people and all this will be continue in the future and there is maximum potential to give investor profit and there is another possibility that its prices will be much more higher in the future and maybe in future price will be in millions and sooner whole world will use this coin only those people will use this coin as payment also.
Many people are afraid of about bitcoin there are lot of reasons that why they are afraid of from bitcoin. firstly they have no knowledge about bitcoin even then don’t know that how bitcoin market changes its trends and some people think about bitcoin is that it has been reached on its peak level. But I am not agree with this because it’s still people think about it that bitcoin will increase and you will see very soon its prices will be gone high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: