Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - for forgotten wallet password  (Read 63792 times)
RTCloud

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:15:37 AM

Yesterday I turned to Dave for help, not even hoping to get it.
But Dave - despite the small balance of my wallet, helped and sent me my password for some 5-6 hours. I do not believe that this will happen but he helped !
Thank you Dave, you're the best. Thank you for doing all of us.
 In fact, I always thought that I could not forget my password, but for a long time without going to my wallet I forgot it, so it can be with everyone ...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polkecoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 01:23:09 PM

An email surprised me this morning-a reply to my email from 2017. At first I thought it was phishing scam, but then I remembered! A while ago, in 2014, I locked my wallet and forgot password. Asked Dave to help and voilla, 3 years later I got my wallet back!
Thank you Dave for making this happen.
bogdan112

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:26:53 PM

Hi, Yesterday i sent to Dave all the information and today Dave sent my password from my blockchain wallet .
He take 20% , and i am very happy that i can recover my 40k wallet.
Thank you Dave and keep help peoples that forget them password.
5 Star for all that he make for me.
Noumeno

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 12:10:41 PM

I discovered Dave's service from this thread so, I'll update you here about my "journey" with his service.

Yesterday I sent him an email with a request to recover a 2014 wallet and all the information needed about it, but I didn't get any response yet  Undecided

I'll keep you posted.
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:56:20 PM

I discovered Dave's service from this thread so, I'll update you here about my "journey" with his service.

Yesterday I sent him an email with a request to recover a 2014 wallet and all the information needed about it, but I didn't get any response yet  Undecided

I'll keep you posted.

You are in good hands!   
Noumeno

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:45:37 AM

I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE:

He did it!
Dave found my password, then texted me saying that he sent his 20% service fee from my wallet.

Trust Dave and his service, you won't regret that!!  Wink
LaikaDogo

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:59:39 PM

Hello everyone, I just wanted to write a post saying how bloody happy I am with Dave's service, he cracked my password in a couple hours, and silly me made a rookie mistake at first giving
my details to someone else I thought was David's website at first, which I told him about after I quickly realised this. He moved the coins aside after he found my password incase
the guy was dodgy. Anyway I have my btc now, all thanks to this legend of a man.
Thank you again sir.
You're doing god's work.
Financisto

Activity: 632
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 05:41:58 AM

Hey guys (customers/clients) don't forget to also leave positive feedback for Dave here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=130960

That way he also increases his trust score!

Keep up the good work Dave!

(since 2013)  Cool

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
businessfsl

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 06:04:19 AM

I almost gave up until found a good review about Dave in a website. I'd been trying to recover my bitcoin wallet since 2017. I dropped a message to him and in less than 1 day he gave my wallet back to me. Just trust in him and he will give his best to fix the problem.
Thank you so much Dave!
FDM75

Activity: 26
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:46:12 AM

I am thinking to try this service but the the fact that i will only know the name of the guy and nothing else is stopping me.

A complete anonymity doesn't help trust.
Can you provide your full details, a linkedin profile etc?

If you were in my shoes you would understand i believe.
Thanks.
WastedLTC

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:57:14 AM

I am thinking to try this service but the the fact that i will only know the name of the guy and nothing else is stopping me.

A complete anonymity doesn't help trust.
Can you provide your full details, a linkedin profile etc?

If you were in my shoes you would understand i believe.
Thanks.

His history and reputation is all you need.    If you can't access your funds, I highly recommend Dave.      He worked wonders for me and others.  He has had so many opportunities to just take funds and run, killing his reputation for a quick payday but each and every time he comes through and gets the funds out of the locked wallet, takes his cut and provides you back the password.

Whatever route you take, good luck with your locked funds,  it's a tough spot to be in.

FDM75

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:17:10 PM

His history and reputation is all you need.    If you can't access your funds, I highly recommend Dave.      He worked wonders for me and others.  He has had so many opportunities to just take funds and run, killing his reputation for a quick payday but each and every time he comes through and gets the funds out of the locked wallet, takes his cut and provides you back the password.

Whatever route you take, good luck with your locked funds,  it's a tough spot to be in.

Thanks for your comment.

Yes it's frustrating indeed to get locked out funds this way. Hope will be able to access them again at some point.

I will see which route to take. I just wish more details were available from Dave in order to fully trust the service.
Will see what to do, thanks for wishing me luck anyway.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:30:05 PM

I just wish more details were available from Dave in order to fully trust the service.

How would a linkedin profile help you trust him any more?

He has a flawless record of honest stretching back many years. I wouldn't trust him any more than I do if he started to dox himself. Think about it. If he makes it possible for you to find him he also makes it possible for criminals to find him, needlesslyputting himself and your coins at more risk than is necessary.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
FDM75

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:20:02 PM

How would a linkedin profile help you trust him any more?

He has a flawless record of honest stretching back many years. I wouldn't trust him any more than I do if he started to dox himself. Think about it. If he makes it possible for you to find him he also makes it possible for criminals to find him, needlesslyputting himself and your coins at more risk than is necessary.

A Linkedin profile showing who he is and what he does in every day life makes it definetely more trustable.
Maybe not for you but generally it does to see name, surname, business name etc of a service that has to deal (sometimes) with huge amount of money.

With this said, i'm not thinking he's a scammer otherwise i wouldn't consider using the service but i still don't get why there are no info.

Maybe the problem in my case is that i've been in internet marketing for many years and saw the amount of fake reviews and account profiles that have been used everywhere so i get very suspicious easily.

Anyway thanks for your comment. I'm not here to say he's a scammer or anything like that, i'm only trying to get some more info and be ready to ask him to help.
PAULAV

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 08:35:28 PM
Merited by Financisto (1)

Hello, I am here to give my Testimony for Dave Bitcoin and his Wallet Recovery Services.

It looks as though there are many others who can testify for Dave Bitcoin and his service but I am happy to do so as well.

I contacted Dave in 2017, I had lost my passphrase and I am not crypto friendly. 
My investment was made in 2014 and the desk that I had the passphrase in was thrown out by my husband. (I will never have a passphrase in a desk again-lesson learned)

Dave was consistently professional, helpful and patient with me.

I gave him all the information I had on the possible passphrase, which was not much to go on.
I kept in contact with Dave for the past 4 years intermittently.

When Dave's technology improved he gave it another shot.  I was elated when he emailed me to tell me, "I HAVE DECRYPTED YOUR PASSCODE."

As everyone else is testifying, Dave took his agreed upon 20% and helped me transfer my bitcoin to another  wallet.

DAVE I STILL CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH.  YOU ARE A HERO TO ALL OF US.

Dave has integrity, unbelievable smarts and is always professional. 
Dave, I wish you continued success with your service and thank you for providing hope to those that feel hopeless.

I RECOMMEND DAVE and his Wallet Recovery service WITHOUT RESERVATIONS, with complete confidence in his integrity, skill level and as person.

God Bless you Dave for your good service!

WastedLTC

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 04:59:20 PM

I gave him all the information I had on the possible passphrase, which was not much to go on.
I kept in contact with Dave for the past 4 years intermittently.

4 years!  wow,  thought mine took long at 13 months.      lol, awesome!

samtheman12345

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 03:46:09 AM

I sent him a doge wallet with 8000 doge in it (about 2400 aud) and gave what i thought was close to the password. 2 days later i get an email saying its cracked the password is (10 letters 2 numbers and totally different to what i had thought albeit easier); it was a password I used to use heaps years ago but then forgot it. He took his 20% and sent me the other 80% doges. Thanks Dave.
dogeeee

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 04:43:15 AM

Wanted to share some good news and let others know that walletrecoveryservices.com is trustworthy!

I lost my doge password back in 2014, didn't care at the time until this year my little doges went crazy.
Tried to crack my own password myself but failed. Did a search online and found WRS. Waited until last week to contact Dave after digesting forums and reviews.

I was a bit worried what if all the reviews I read were fake and that I was being setup to turn everything to WRS. With a leap of faith I setup chrome PGP secure email and contacted Dave.

He replied me within a day, with a few exchanges I handed him my wallet and list of possible passwords.

Got a life-changing email from Dave yesterday (5 days in) told me that he has successfully unlocked my wallet. Took his promised cut and I am now a proud (and uncaged) doge owner once again. Smiley

Dealing with Dave is easy, efficient, concise and professional. He could've spent a few more days to notify me and take a higher cut (15% for his initial week of assessment on larger wallet, goes to 20% if needs longer time and resources), but he didn't. What a trustworthy guy.

I've volunteered to write him a review not only to thank him for his service, but to let others that might be looking for this type of service knows Wallet Recovery Services is legit and Dave is legit. You have nothing to worry about! (I go out of my way creating account here for the first time as well to share my testimony)

Hope I don't ever need it again from my own stupidity  caused years ago. Recommend Dave from WRS without a hesitation.

Cheers!!

I've also posted my reviews here as well to show support!
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/walletrecoveryservices.com
shored ruins

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 12:00:06 PM

Incredible service. Dave reached out to me out of the blue to inquire about DGB I thought I'd lost in 2017/2018 and was able to handle the process and deposit my wallet amount less the fee in only an hour or so. Incredibly professional and trustworthy service, that I'd use again (thought I hope I'll never have to).
CryptoMike3000

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 02:02:08 PM

It is difficult to put into words how much I appreciate Dave's service, he really is a magician.  He took a wallet I have been trying to get into for 8 years and replied with my password in 14 days. 

I had really considered this old wallet from 2013 gone, years of trying to brute-force in myself had failed.  After emailing Dave the info requested from his website I thought that maybe in 4-5 years he might be able to crack it if I was lucky.  This morning I woke up to an email from him saying he had unlocked the wallet, 2 weeks to the day after first contacting him. 

He is a really honest guy with great service, well worth the 20% to get back a 300x return on my original investment.  I want other people to feel the way I do right now, the sooner you get him started the earlier you get your crypto back. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: