Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money?  (Read 3889 times)
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

I am really sure, because bitcoin have so many advantage than fiat, so I think it is possible for bitcoin to be future of money. I’m already buy bitcoin a and hold it for a long time and I’m use my real money for buy bitcoin. I'm already buy bitcoin for my children future and it is may cash money .
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

Ether now is $800 and Bitcoin almost touched $20,000.It is no brainer that cryptocurrrency is solving multiple payment problem all around the world. I budget 40% of my salary every months to buy bitcoin!

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC
Actually if they want to start trading with this new currency. They really need to use a real life money in order to have BTC as their capital. And if they already earn from it they can use that as an additional capital. So it means you will cannot deny that sometimes you really need to sacrifice money if your are willing to invest in bitcoin.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

Of course i buy it with real money. And by that i dont even mean dolar, i buy it with the currency from my country wich is LEU. How else would you invest in coins if not with real money. Sure you can get into the game with airdrop or bountyes but is you what to learn and be responsible i think it is a must to invest youre hard earned money so that you will be carrefull about trading it.
Regarding the price of coin, remember that it is not mandatory to buy a full coin at once. You can buy some btc monthly, depending on how much spare money do you have utill you have one whole coin, or idk deppends on the goal you`ve set for yourself.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

your question is kinda vague at first but if i understand it right that people are willing to pay for such high amounts of course there are people exist that are willing to pay for such amounts. In the end they are winners for these investments since you can't still see that btc and other cryptos will fall down as every day pass by there are more people willing to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies.
If your mission is to keep looking out for when the value will fall pretty hard, then that obviously is your own call. No one said, this is not possible, but looking at the long term of this, then anyone who understands will know that holding seems to be their best option rather than panicking. Words like this make newbies panic, rather than making them understand the real thing ahead of them.

Yes a lot of them buying including me. All of the exchanges are really busy with verification of identity.some says it might take 20 days.We can imagine the workload. bottom line it just began.
It really just began and the crypto world is about taking a whole new shape and from the look of things, even the alts that we feel are being undervalued now will rise so much in the long run. People have been buying coins with their real money and now that new investors are coming in from every angle, the buy just keeps going on and on.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:06:10 PM

In my own opinion I think this thing is really happen.
Many people invest their money in buying bitcoins because they will provide by the company a high yield of interest which will accumulates a huge amount of return on investment which in future they will they will convert it in the local currency they have.
frenkie032

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

When in November, bitcoin began to rise rapidly, I, like many for available money, bought this currency. For the time being, I do not regret, since she has grown still. Now I'm only guessing when to merge it and if the bubble does not burst  Roll Eyes
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:48:31 PM

Yes, i actually do that, my first investment comes from my savings and salary and the other are from my extra income from signature campaign.

ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:35:38 PM

I know people who invest money not from wages, but only for the money earned in bounty companies

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:08:52 PM

In my own opinion I think this thing is really happen.
Many people invest their money in buying bitcoins because they will provide by the company a high yield of interest which will accumulates a huge amount of return on investment which in future they will they will convert it in the local currency they have.
Yes they invested their money for those coins because they know that their money will be grow and can help many people that results the high price of the coin and the popularity also increase.

Dek!

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

I buy bitcoin every month with half of my salary! I have been doing this for last four years and this habit of mine has afforded me opportunity to buy my own house change my car and buying more asset!

That's what I call real investment savvy person.

I am also buying BTC regularly.. and also try to buy low price altcoins whenever I see a potential coin.. even if it is $100 or $1000

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:44:25 PM

I know people who invest money not from wages, but only for the money earned in bounty companies
Same with my knowledge, my friend keep buying a coin through their profit on bounty campaign. If I'm not mistaken, they don't use their money (fiat money) to buy a coin. On the other hand, my classmate use fiat money once.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:25:52 AM

I still do, but I take care to bounce around 70% of the funds in between coins, as the situation with Bitcoin is a bit crazy. I'm making a small but constant profit in bitcoin, but it is anything, but passive investment, I jump in and out of Bitcoin every few days.
It is not only you who buys the bitcoins or any other crypto coins using his paper money, in fact all of us who are busy in buying of different kind of crypto coins especially bitcoin are doing so by giving away their real money and then getting crypto currency in return.

Other than this, few people are making bitcoin by mining while others get more number of bitcoins by trading or short-term investment.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:57 AM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

I think most of the newbies are buying crypto currency with fiats. Just beacause fiats are the most popular currency: you can receive it in the bank, as a salary, etc.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

Yes, they are, but only rich people can afford to buy huge amount of bitcoin and ethereum, as of me I don't buy it, I'll just work hard in joining bounties to gain high value of cryptos, then I'll swap it for btc or eth, there's no need for me to spent such a huge amount of money because I'm not rich and I don't have a regular job for me to spent my salary on cryptos.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

Pretty sure most people on Bitcointalk got their coins almost free with CPU GPU mining back in 2009-2010.

Most likely the retail people that are buying Bitcoin now only buy like $100 worth to play around with it. Most of the surge in price was due to investment firms which bought 8 figures worth.

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

Yes, they buy constantly. People sell real estate and other property and invest money in Bitcoin. They spend all their savings. There is a real fever.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

And there are people who invest in real estate, and then rent it and make a profit from it ... And about bitkonin they also did not hear anything

Shaibana

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

Yes, some do in small amounts. lots of people deposit portions of their salaries on crypto as they believe in the investment
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

I think if you will be investing you need to convert your money to coins. Unless you will do jobs that earn bitcoins. To answer the question, we need to convert our money to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: