Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money?  (Read 3888 times)
GavenJack

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:15 AM

to invest real money in cryptocurrency is quite normal , for example I recently reviewed an interesting website https://daneel.io/ when I met him, I invested, and not a bit sorry

Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

Its also like you are investing in a real estate or in a forex. Buying crypto currencies like bitcoin or ethereum is also same thing in investment. The only difference is here in crypto, values are very volatile. You may gain big or lose a lot in just a short period of time.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

I think it defends on the trader. I see how people prioritized buying a digital currency wherein they used for investment and trading. Basically, most people buy digital currency because for them it helps to earn money and well profit. They used online payment for money transaction. People keeps buying coins as long as they want no matter what price it is, they will wait until it grow.

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

to invest real money in cryptocurrency is quite normal , for example I recently reviewed an interesting website https://daneel.io/ when I met him, I invested, and not a bit sorry
I think the number of people buying crypto in cash is a lot because when you first enter the market, the use of cash to buy crypto is the first choice that investors think of. They usually buy bitcoins from acquaintances or somebody who sells crypto on the internet, which is usually third-party transactions for safer purposes.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

It the price of coins is rising, be sure that someone somewhere is buying with FIAT money - Lol. people who are claiming that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme motivate that exactly on the base that more and more people are coming into the game from outside and they push up the prices with their new fresh money - and when the inflow of new money would stop, everything would crash.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

It the price of coins is rising, be sure that someone somewhere is buying with FIAT money - Lol. people who are claiming that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme motivate that exactly on the base that more and more people are coming into the game from outside and they push up the prices with their new fresh money - and when the inflow of new money would stop, everything would crash.
Different people are arranging money for altcoin investment, some people who do not have their own investment to invest in altcoin, they first earn through bounty campaigns and then invest it in different altcoin, while some people directly change their real money into bitcoin or any other altcoin for buying coins.
yo_mama

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

Damn. These days if you want to get ANY coin, whether bitcoin, ethereum, XYZcoin or shitcoin you must buy with real money.
Even those "free airdrops" require you to stake some coins in wallet first, which you still need to buy with real money.
Now this happens because the distribution model of every single coin is either fucked up, or intentionally designed so by their founders to collect money from the mass to get rich fast.
These digital currencies are nothing but tools for price speculation, and ways for the "founder" and institutional con artists to steal hard earned money from innocent people by such fraud.

However there is a way to correct this. Instead of the founders asking people for money to sell their shitcoin, why not simply give people free coins unconditionally, to show they are benevolent instead of being malicious scammers?

Like Satoshi, when he created bitcoin he didn't ask people to buy it or launch any ICO to make profit. Bitcoin started to have value only years later, and the adoption was a natural process.

But even for bitcoin, the distribution model is bad. Only powerful miners get newly minted coins. Ordinary people have to buy it from the big hands with real money.

Once there is a fair distribution model in which any average people can get substantial amount of newly minted coins without making any investment first (although some commitment to the network would still be required, but nothing like the expensive ASIC or GPU mining), cryptocurrenty will really start to gain mass adoption.
Cryptonit159

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

You do not need to buy whole eth or btc to trade and then transfer back to money.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.

Yes,  there are investors that buy ETH and other crypto currency because they also wanted to earn, just like me.  I save some of my salary to buy a good coin.

gunungkembar

Activity: 570
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

honestly buy bitcoin there is not from the money itself there is also a result of debt to the bank and others, if you buy bitcoin from money the debt it seems very horrible if you are caught in the expensive price like this bitcoin is down and a lot of that stuck in the price high.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

Yes to be honest when i start my journey in crypto currency i was hesitant to invest my extra money because i don't think bitcoin is real in the past. But as day goes by when i started learning about it then i started buying coins but only few amounts just to try what is trading. Right now i'm continue to buy more coins with my money and some of my profit goes again to investing.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

Naturally they do it. If you spend fiat  money for the crypto that will grow in future, you can get much profit (in virtual or fiat - just make your choice).
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

Yes most of the people buy coin with her real life money because USA bank accept exchange if you want so if you give some dollar and you can get bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet and you need to pay real money then you can get bitcoin or other coin other you can get free coin if you work but if you want to buy coin you must use your real money.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

Of course, I'm sure that crypto holders out there, whether an old or new one, already try to use their fiat money for buying bitcoins. Buying is the most common way for you to have it because the other way is through trading which is more complicated where you need to do a conversion first from coin A to coin B. Also, this is interconnected with "Selling" which makes a cycle that are both responsible for the fluctuations on its price.

And for your another question, I think the answer is YES, they still invest despite of the high price. It's not practical to wait for a big dip because a lot of time are wasted so much better to buy now, hold later and hoping that current price will grow larger.
icons6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Of course,there are companies in most countries that will sell you Bitcoins in exchange for the local currency.In the United States,a company Calle Coimbase will link to your bank account or credit card and then sell you the coins for dollars.Opening an account with Coinbase is similar to opening a traditional bank or stock brokerage account,with lots of identity verification to satisfy the authorities
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

Very high bitcoin value to date this of course can be a measure that many people who buy BTC from the results of his work in the real world. I think many people who want to do that is by making BTC purchases with the results of his work in the real world because it is doing a bitcoin investment activity is a very profitable activity. even now I've set aside a few percent of my real-world salary to buy BTC and I do this because I'm pretty sure that bitcoin is a great asset. this is proven when I can now buy the necessities of my life that I have gained from an advantage in investing bitcoin.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:32:54 AM

Different people are arranging money for altcoin investment, some people who do not have their own investment to invest in altcoin, they first earn through bounty campaigns and then invest it in different altcoin, while some people directly change their real money into bitcoin or any other altcoin for buying coins.

True, this is an aspect I was overlooking. Of course there are people who get altcoins just by the way of taking part to bounty campaigns. In fact, I had momentarily forgotten that I happen to be one of those guys myself, even though in the past I have also put FIAT in cryptos. Smiley
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:07:47 AM

Yeah, I agree to this statement,  despite if being a stock holders it might have a best technique to traders, wherein they also buys digital currencies to other who might think in need of money.  It is also several of them are kind to this necessary things,  they already make profits  to this moment. People make a several gamble and prove that even a small amount of coins might be a good stock throughout the years and nobody claimed that it is a good decision to make a new coin that you bought in your own pocket.

letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

I buy bitcoin every month with half of my salary! I have been doing this for last four years and this habit of mine has afforded me opportunity to buy my own house change my car and buying more asset!
If you are doing this for almost four years probably you already earning morethan a thousand folds of your original investment and can afford to retire with your current job. You really did an excellent decision.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

It depends on where you live. here's where Phillipines is not yet able to use Bitcoin, you need to convert to peso at the exchange of coins.ph application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: