Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money?  (Read 3893 times)
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:56:19 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 12:09:43 AM by miyong

I buy bitcoin every month with half of my salary! I have been doing this for last four years and this habit of mine has afforded me opportunity to buy my own house change my car and buying more asset!

Really amazing. Such a great achievement.  It serves to be a great challenge for me to follow your steps on how to earn and finally buy my own house and car as well.  You are so lucky.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:42:42 AM

Life is choice. If he want to try the cryptocurrency business with treding, why not? But, the point is trading so hard for some people. He must have knowledge about trading and can work with him self to do all and understand how to keep him assets save and secure. If you can't take the risk and not have time to learn, you don't waste your money for crypto.

For people who have a lot of money, this is not a problem I think, in a strong intention or a solid plan that will definitely be close to success, especially on investment. In addition, I think Ethereum and Bitcoin certainly can provide a profit opportunity in investing. For me no, I just get bitcoin in various ways that can be done, and buy altcoin with bitcoin I have
jdkly

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

All this depends on the transaction itself. When ETH$300, some people think it is expensive, but for rich people, he is not very expensive. If the demand for coins continues to increase, his value will continue to increase. If ETH$600, do you think that the price of $300 at the time is expensive, you will not
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

for some people who interest to the cryptocurrency will do it, although they have to spend a lot of money to get asste in bitcoin investment, they believe that sometime if they get lucky the asset will give them profit. so they will do anything to buy bitcoin although they have to give some of their extra money to get bitcoin for investment. BUT sometime for some people know how to get bitcoin without spend a lot of money, like in their freetime they will do some task to earn bitcoin easily. 

usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Actually it's not possible to buy at the time of you had made this thread.But a magic is happen for the investors. Now the price of bitcoin is around 8000$,but it was 19,000$ when you made this thread.Now the price is half of the November price. So you can inverse now to get 1 Bitcoin. Even you can get huge Ethereum with 300$.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

The Japanese lawyer and trustee of the bankrupt Mt.Gox exchange, Nobuaki Kobayashi, reported the sale of Bitcoins and Bitcoin Cash in a 9: 1 ratio for an amount that exceeds $ 400 million. This is written by CCN. Kobayashi noted that he had cashed coins for the last six months - since September 2017.

If such amounts are deduced in fiat, then someone else enters them Smiley.
rider4

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

Bitcoin has the biggest capitalization on this I think that people often buy.... but ETH and BTC reliable cryptocurrencies so profits justify the risks.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC
Yes of course if you want to get a slice of bitcoin or eth you need to shell out real money that is why crypto coins has been able to get real value because people bought it. and price may goes up and down depending on the demand and how much they are willing to be paid.

ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I have a friend working with a polymer process company who started buying bitcoin 3 months ago. and the minimum he use to buy is 1 btc. bitcoin has become a daily discussion in public places in my country now. I think not all of the people invest their real life money with altcoins, some were working just to earn for it like with bounty campaigns like this
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Sometimes you just earn it online and use that earnings to buy some coins. We buy coins because obviously to sell it in high amount. It is like trading, that we buy coins in a small amount and sell it in high amount. Well it depend on how rich you are this might be high for some of us who have been into trading for long but due to the recent growing rate of bitcoin
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

Most of the people buy the coin and hold for the future investmant. But some people don't know the prices information. So before you will buy coin you will check the best coin and prices information. It will help to plan to buy the bitcoin. I think the easiest way to obtain a bitcoin is to buy it using fiat money. Its not actually a matter of how often people buy cryptos
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

All this depends on the transaction itself. When ETH$300, some people think it is expensive, but for rich people, he is not very expensive. If the demand for coins continues to increase, his value will continue to increase. If ETH$600, do you think that the price of $300 at the time is expensive, you will not
Most of the people who have bought bitcoin in their lives have done it by buying all those bitcoins using their paper money and that there is nothing to be surprised about it. Buying of the bitcoins using your paper money is really a good thing to do and that it really helps you in having a better chance of making more money as well because the market value of bitcoin keeps on rising high.
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

I also use my own money to buy them , because I think it's a good opportunity to make money.  If you don't want to emphasize yourself, consider two or three times before considering your money.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

First of all, this is an investment project. It has its existing value. If you don't use your money to invest, then how do you get a coin? Buying bitcoins with paper money is indeed a good thing. It can really help you to make more money because the market value of Bitcoin keeps rising.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

Yes because all coins in crypto market has a real value if you converted it to our traditional money.
So if you want to have coins in crypto market you need to buy it by the use of our traditional money. It also has a real value when you get a profit to your coins.
The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

It is not necessary to invest real money in the crypto. You can get it for free.This channel gives an expert assessment of projects where you can get tokens for simple actions and hold them for a long time.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

Yes, we buy coins with our real life money to invest in bitcoins. I think it is a good investment to do, so its okay to use your money to invest on it. Although it is risky, investing in bitcoin is very profitable.
if you are dealing with a crypto currency, then you unequivocally confirm your finances to some Lariska. To date, with respect to Bitcoin, many investors have a high risk, since it is not enough to predict the real prospects for Bitcoin in the future.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

People do really buy coins with real life money because if you don't have money then how can you start trading or investing? Unless you join bounty programs to get free coins. They buy the popular coins like Bitcoin and ethereum using their own money through the official wallet designated by their countries where they are living. And if they already have their btc or eth , they have so many options how to make profit out of it.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

I'm one of those people. I used all my wages to invest in this market. Currently I do not know where my money is located in this world. But I still invest because I have confidence in this market.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

At my first days here I didn't spend any amount, but as time goes by and I wanted to have more bitcoin (especially today that bitcoin is cheap) I buy bitcoin every time I have some excess money. To prepare for the next great years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: