Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95752 times)
Angelo38

Activity: 349
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:09 AM

Because there is so much difference
It is nicehash
Does that raise the difficulty
https://ibb.co/bF25cm

Can't rent hash at nicehash. This is a new algo and Nicehash doesn't offer it. The person either has a GPU miner, a server, or running VPS. Could be a botnet.
Most like the person has their own Gpu miner.
I think it's a miner with GPU

There are inevitably others that will have 'the advantage' in one way or another, this is the nature of everything.

Do not let this discourage you. I'm sure someone in the community will release something or another that will help you out. Just as it was in Bitcoin. Why do you think that BITMAIN still uses the miners they sell for the most profitable period of their lives before selling them? They're looking to gain the advantage.

Just as the people who find a new coin that lasts, first... win an advantage.

That's fine! It breeds friendly miner rivalries and fun advancements.

What the devs attempted, with this project, is to watch the advancement of Bitcoin for themselves, at an accelerated rate, and see how the fun unfolds.

There is no mal-intent within any of it. Nor any 'influencing' of one thing or another.

We hope you all have a fun time with us.

the difficulty was shot
I took out 1100 a day now I get 109
It's not profitable
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:36 AM

There are inevitably others that will have 'the advantage' in one way or another, this is the nature of everything.

Do not let this discourage you. I'm sure someone in the community will release something or another that will help you out. Just as it was in Bitcoin. Why do you think that BITMAIN still uses the miners they sell for the most profitable period of their lives before selling them? They're looking to gain the advantage.

What the devs attempted, with this project, is to watch the advancement of Bitcoin for themselves, at an accelerated rate, and see how the fun unfolds.

There is no mal-intent within any of it. Nor any 'influencing' of one thing or another.

What is likely to happen is someone who made a GPU miner will want some gawdawful amount like 3-5 BTC to release it. Can anyone point me to a guide to start learning how to program miners?  Cheesy

There is a bit of a learning curve to that. I have tried without success. But, with a bit of googling, surely something may come at you! Then maybe you can be the one who charges whatever they like for the miner, right? Anything is possible with a lot of effort.

I think it is fun to see what happens next. Don't you?
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

It is nicehash

Can't rent hash at nicehash. This is a new algo and Nicehash doesn't offer it. The person either has a GPU miner, a server, or running VPS. Could be a botnet.

the difficulty was shot
It's not profitable

You have no way of knowing what is profitable until you know the price and the price you sold.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:12:15 AM

What is likely to happen is someone who made a GPU miner will want some gawdawful amount like 3-5 BTC to release it. Can anyone point me to a guide to start learning how to program miners?  Cheesy

There is a bit of a learning curve to that. I have tried without success. But, with a bit of googling, surely something may come at you! Then maybe you can be the one who charges whatever they like for the miner, right? Anything is possible with a lot of effort.

I think it is fun to see what happens next. Don't you?

I've tried Goggling this several times since 2015 and have still not found anything that even gives me a clue. It's not like the step by step guides to make a clone coin.
Angelo38

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:33 AM

It is nicehash

the difficulty was shot
It's not profitable

You have no way of knowing what is profitable until you know the price and the price you sold.

I have 110 coins
what would be the price to say that it would be profitable
I have mined those 110 coins?
Angelo38

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:29:45 AM

I'm sorry to say, but
GAME OVER  Sad
http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=negbo2&s=9#.Wg0v9hZrw8o

PotatoPants

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:42:20 AM

Someone with access to a botnet, or similiar is breaking this coin.

It's basically ruined.

They are pulling 50,000 coins a day whilst everyone else will be lucky to get a single coin or two.

If you get your coin to an exchange, they will dump their hundreds of thousands of coins at a fraction of a Sat.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:43:51 AM

Community makes or breaks a project. The creators of Polytimos would like to have one of the strongest ‘hardcore’ decentralization fanatics’ community on the planet. After all, the project was built to be one of the most fully decentralized in existence.
Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:48:51 AM

It's basically ruined.

They are pulling 50,000 coins a day whilst everyone else will be lucky to get a single coin or two.

If you get your coin to an exchange, they will dump their hundreds of thousands of coins at a fraction of a Sat.

I'd have to disagree with you there.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:50:35 AM

<sigh> These new algorithm coins always work out the same. Those adept at creating a modified GPU miner end up raping the coin and then offering it for sale. Doesn't matter that BTC is 7000 USD. Still want at least 3 BTC for community release. That was the same price they demanded in 2015 when BTC was only $250 USD.   Cheesy Maybe we will have a nice guy, who will give us a discount.

PS: Don't PM me your offer. Although legendary, I'm still a minnow. Cryptocurrency is only a hobby for me. No deep wallets can be found by sending PM me.  Grin The most you could probably get me to spare is 0.1 BTC.  Tongue
oldbit

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:54:13 AM

Signatum original devs detected. Beware!

Scammer signatum devs
Retaliator

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:57:11 AM

1      eatbatterys   159,129   33,625.470
2      manfromafar   59,786   12,633.320

GET OUT.
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:00:35 AM

Signatum original devs detected. Beware!

Scammer signatum devs

Lol I don't have anything to do with that tool bag. We tried to fork it away from him and community told us to fuck off. Go double check your facts there, buddy.
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:00:52 AM

R7 330 KH/s -t 8.  Undecided
R7 Soso - 6950x - 1200 KH/s - 6700k - 480 KH/s  Smiley
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:04:43 AM

<sigh> These new algorithm coins always work out the same. Those adept at creating a modified GPU miner end up raping the coin and then offering it for sale. Doesn't matter that BTC is 7000 USD. Still want at least 3 BTC for community release. That was the same price they demanded in 2015 when BTC was only $250 USD.   Cheesy Maybe we will have a nice guy, who will give us a discount.

PS: Don't PM me your offer. Although legendary, I'm still a minnow. Cryptocurrency is only a hobby for me. No deep wallets can be found by sending PM me.  Grin The most you could probably get me to spare is 0.1 BTC.  Tongue

Should be released for free relatively soon by the guy that made one for this coin.
Retaliator

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:06:25 AM

Should be released for free relatively soon by the guy that made one for this coin.

Why you are going anonymous in pool statistic? You can't hide. I've saw you #1 with GPU miner.
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:14:18 AM

Why you are going anonymous in pool statistic? You can't hide. I've saw you #1 with GPU miner.

Why does it matter? I usually set it to anon regardless.
PotatoPants

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:16:24 AM

It's basically ruined.

The name of the miner on the pool with all the hash is the same as yours (EatBatteries).

If it's you, how are you generating all the hash?
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:25:03 AM

It's basically ruined.

The name of the miner on the pool with all the hash is the same as yours (EatBatteries).

You realize there is four and a half times as much hash power as that pool elsewhere, right?
PotatoPants

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:27:31 AM

It's basically ruined.

You realize there is four and a half times as much hash power as that pool elsewhere, right?

Can you please answer the question?

How are you (or someone with your name), as a single user, creating all this hash?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: