Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 02:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95756 times)
Voxterra

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:41:13 AM

So im just gonna say, I really really really hate Windows and compiling stuff for Windows.  In my repo it is properly updated (the algo name, '-a poly') if thats a big deal to anybody.  Its cosmetic tbh. Im pretty sleepy so if someone doesnt do it before I do ill do it tmrw. Ill send 250 coin to 1 more address.  BTW im disappointed.  Where was the ALGO DEV Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh secondpost or EXCHANGE DEV  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh thirdpost.  Cmon guys you're gettin soft

Don't encourage them please.....
Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:41:47 AM

Code:
ccminer  -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PJDWmmzMRxE2jW7v9XVhW8H7ku3grednP5 -p c=PIS  -R 1
pause

Why algo -a sib? its compatible with this "new" algo?

Don't question nameless dev or Frankenstein pool. Just do and worry about how many lambos your buying
Having only rejects...Any thoughts?

Are you using the exact bat file language listed from manfromafar?

If you're using x11 because that's what the pool says you're gonna have a bad day. Be sure to use sib.
Yep, exact same batch

ccminer -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PHA8gghArYnfA25t94BSRt12JqTKqE5qGE -p c=PIS -d 0,1,2,3
pause

What am doing wrong?)

Have you tried it with -d 0,1,2,3 off? That'd be my best guess unless you're not using the ccminer that punxatauneyphil shared.

If that's the case, go to https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/tag/polytimos, pick it up, and try again.

Hop in https://discord.gg/DeD5rTB on Discord if that none of that helps and one of us will try to help you get sorted out.
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:43:52 AM

Ok, i still will mine this shitcoin for few days with gpus, but actually this is ninja launched heavily premined bullshit, so i have no dreams about it's future.
ulfsaar

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:46:35 AM

So im just gonna say, I really really really hate Windows and compiling stuff for Windows.  In my repo it is properly updated (the algo name, '-a poly') if thats a big deal to anybody.  Its cosmetic tbh. Im pretty sleepy so if someone doesnt do it before I do ill do it tmrw. Ill send 250 coin to 1 more address.  BTW im disappointed.  Where was the ALGO DEV Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh secondpost or EXCHANGE DEV  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh thirdpost.  Cmon guys you're gettin soft

1 more address here. Smiley
PJjmQAw9hzok1rMvCtfgw5pqrmMcwmTtdQ

Is this an amd algo?
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:46:56 AM

Ok, i still will mine this shitcoin for few days with gpus, but actually this is ninja launched heavily premined bullshit, so i have no dreams about it's future.

Is it really heavily premined bullshit if the first block wasn't hit until after the ANN was posted?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:47:31 AM

Code:
ccminer  -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PJDWmmzMRxE2jW7v9XVhW8H7ku3grednP5 -p c=PIS  -R 1
pause

Why algo -a sib? its compatible with this "new" algo?

Don't question nameless dev or Frankenstein pool. Just do and worry about how many lambos your buying
Having only rejects...Any thoughts?

Are you using the exact bat file language listed from manfromafar?

If you're using x11 because that's what the pool says you're gonna have a bad day. Be sure to use sib.
Yep, exact same batch

ccminer -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PHA8gghArYnfA25t94BSRt12JqTKqE5qGE -p c=PIS -d 0,1,2,3
pause

What am doing wrong?)

Have you tried it with -d 0,1,2,3 off? That'd be my best guess unless you're not using the ccminer that punxatauneyphil shared.

If that's the case, go to https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/tag/polytimos, pick it up, and try again.

Hop in https://discord.gg/DeD5rTB on Discord if that none of that helps and one of us will try to help you get sorted out.
Polytimos release helped me, thanks for your time  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:48:36 AM

Is it really heavily premined bullshit if the first block wasn't hit until after the ANN was posted?
Because community spotted from the beginning that dev mines with his gpus.
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:52 AM

Then devs mined with shit gpus because I had 4 cpus on it and was taking up 10% of nethash earlier today.

I'm not saying it's the best coin in the world or even a decent coin. But making stuff like that up without even bothering to look into it only hurts people that might actually want this to do well at some point.
punxsutawneyphil

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

Oh and btw yes batterys was first person I sent first working copy to, he was the one that told me bout this coin.  He was cpu mining it all day.  Hes a good dude but I think he got some undeserved hate (besides for me, I was eatbaterys_eatdicks on pool 6MH/s off my CPUs and eventually got first copy workin on my linux gaming/mining box) he was just plain old eatbatterys.  To be fair he kinda got hard dicked because someone else that wasnt into sharing with the community had GPU miner solo'ing a little bit after me, or a massive botnet one.  He got all the hate and none of the glory. Alright ulfsaar sendin that 250 to you. I *may* do sgminer too but not tonight.
Voxterra

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

Why do you still think this.
Once the pool appeared, the pool was 99% of the hash rate until the magic dev made his GPU miner, and then it was a split. Nothing was lopsided or "unfair" as you'd likely put it until he gave us, being me, batteries, and like 3 other people that aren't in this thread, the GPU miner. and even then, we had it for like 2 hours before he released it. Your being paranoid about absolutely nothing.
beph

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:56:02 AM

Ugh. Why do people do this shit?!

Wait, don't answer that.  Grin
Moonunit

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:56:23 AM

The SGminer would be appreciated, all the Nvidia gpus getting all the glory  Wink
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

Ugh. Why do people do this shit?!

Wait, don't answer that.  Grin

Lambos to the Moon!  Cool
punxsutawneyphil

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

I'm gonna name my baby lambo......... Windermond =)
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:00:40 AM

Oh and btw yes batterys was first person I sent first working copy to, he was the one that told me bout this coin.  He was cpu mining it all day.  Hes a good dude but I think he got some undeserved hate (besides for me, I was eatbaterys_eatdicks on pool 6MH/s off my CPUs and eventually got first copy workin on my linux gaming/mining box) he was just plain old eatbatterys.  To be fair he kinda got hard dicked because someone else that wasnt into sharing with the community had GPU miner solo'ing a little bit after me, or a massive botnet one.  He got all the hate and none of the glory. Alright ulfsaar sendin that 250 to you. I *may* do sgminer too but not tonight.

Thank you for the kind words.
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

Thank you for the kind words.

Love is in the air. Mwah mwah. LOL
stevascha

Activity: 312

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

The chain isnt movin very fast, so plenty of coins to go around. I support free / open source software, no sp bullshit paid miners.   GPU miner levels playing field and brings balance back to the world.  Get at me with your address, ill give some of the coins I GPU mine on Linux box while im fiddling around endlessly inside a virtual machine trying to compile a Windows binary.  250 coins to first 5 addresses.   It's a shitcoin, but shitcoins are fun.  I had fun anyway hustlin to get GPU mining workin properly.

Peace

any airdrop?  Grin

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. Join us!
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:14:00 AM

The chain isnt movin very fast, so plenty of coins to go around. I support free / open source software, no sp bullshit paid miners.   GPU miner levels playing field and brings balance back to the world.  Get at me with your address, ill give some of the coins I GPU mine on Linux box while im fiddling around endlessly inside a virtual machine trying to compile a Windows binary.  250 coins to first 5 addresses.   It's a shitcoin, but shitcoins are fun.  I had fun anyway hustlin to get GPU mining workin properly.

Peace

any airdrop?  Grin

Only one so far has been from punxsutawneyphill but he already gave it up to 6 people. Unfortunately with a fair launch, devs aren't going to have any extra coins to give out for free. I'm hoping they have a plan in place for affording exchange fees outside of asking for community donations. Too many coins go with fair launch because it sounds nice and don't think that far down the road.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:25:18 AM

i can't find an airdrop link Cheesy.. the much needed link.. where is it ? or do u not offering airdrops at all
Nobil

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:27:46 AM

I wonder how it happened, as long as we were measured by our speeds on the CPU, someone used the GPU. How did it happen that the "new" algo is use the old algo in the settings of the miner?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: