Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:55:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ?  (Read 2158 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:09:03 AM

It's up to you if you want to hold your bitcoincash or you sell it. Because as of now the price of bitcoin continue to increase and the price of bitcoincash decreasing. But it's better if you hold bitcoincash because for sure it will increase again more in the future. Be careful of what decisiom you made because you lose some profit if you sell your bitcoincash .
SwannS (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

Thank you all for your response and advice, I'm going to hold for now because the loss is high and I will sell it for a minimal loss (if possible :/). When I beginning to invest in cryptocurrencies (1 month ago) I was thinking to be immune about financial emotional decisions, I learned a lot with this error. And I don't believe in Bitcoin cash and it was totally a greedy investment instead of support a real project, that's the second mistake I'm not going to reproduce.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:59:19 AM

Its too late to sell. Wait till another pump and sell your all bitcoin cash.
I think it's a waste of time to hold bitcoin cash. It will go to zero

FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:05:40 AM

I think it's time to buy btc cash..
but you cant be agree that it can be stable
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:45:10 AM

The thing that turns me off BCH is that they never intend to support SegWit.. And that alone makes it inferior to BTC which is getting serious new innovation added to it by the best devs around..   BCH is just another Alt coin.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:59:33 AM

I think, you have to wait for the next pump... Maybe in 6 months or one year? Never buy at this price or dump it after getting some profits!
Nascor

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:00:32 AM

If you're a trader and managed the fork fluctuations right, then you could have made a big profit from the cancelation, BCH appreciated by a lot, at some point becoming the second most valued crypto coin (about thirty billion), but after that it went straight down, shorting that would have made you as much money as it made you when you went long on the position. I'm not a big fan of bitcoin cash and wouldn't buy it at the first place, but if you did buy it and are looking for a place to put back those funds, then get back to BTC or some other altcoins. Considering that forks are incoming, I think ultimately the value of Bitcoin cash will go down again and expectations should therefore be balanced.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

maybe it's time to sell.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:02:42 AM

I think, you have to wait for the next pump... Maybe in 6 months or one year? Never buy at this price or dump it after getting some profits!

I think it will dump for the next few months if the segwit2x is not implemented. But if it is implemented the price will go up, it will be up . As my self I think I do daily trade because at first I dont know the capabilities of this coin because it really up because of the hard fork and makes its price goes higher so just to make profit with it daily
Guber4

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

I guess you just need to pick a time when to hold a Bitcoin cash.
He had an amazing fight with Btc and that is not all.
He will be back soon.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:09:01 AM

I will hold my bitcoincash because bitcoincash will rise up again people have seen that it have risen and damaged bitcoin. So now more people will be intrested because they all want money from it.

If you sell it now i think that you will have regrets that you have sold your coins.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

maybe is already too late to sold, i fortunately have cancelled an order of buy back at 0.15 btc yesterday

i think we are heading south of 0.10 in a couple days since we are preparing for another bitcoin BTC rally till mid december

my opinion as always ;-)

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

I think you should by more Bitcoin cash now with low price, about $1200. After that waiing until it rises up to $1500. You will sell to get profit
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:05:33 AM

I think you should by more Bitcoin cash now with low price, about $1200. After that waiing until it rises up to $1500. You will sell to get profit

I'm not so sure about that. It has now made new lows around $1000, and it does not look like a "double bottom" to me. There have been no bounces on the way down from the $1200s, so it seems very likely to drop further.

Given how fast it went up, it's better to stay away from it for a while. There is a lot of supply built up from bagholders who bought into the pump. There are horizontal support levels in the $800s and $600s. I might be interested in buying those levels for a swing trade, depending how the chart looks.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

Why sell? Just HODL it or not... When you don't think that this is a good thing than you can sell it but nobody knows it exactly it is your decision so maybe don't sell all when selling  Cool
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:24:12 AM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

It's a bad idea to buy BCH in the first place. Buying shitcoin in a pump make it even worst. The price is currently at $1000. If you sell now you lose about 45%. That is huge, but it could go bigger if Bitcoin Cash goes even lower. I don't see any future for Bitcoin Cash. Does anyone have idea what are they planning for the future? I mean since they don't implement Segwit they couldn't add something like Lightning Network too, right?

I'd say wait for another movement, if it goes lower, sell immediately.
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

its hard to see the difficulty adjustment impact on btc/bch right now, maybe you can hold a few more days and see if there is any news coming.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:49:01 AM

Thank you all for your response and advice, I'm going to hold for now because the loss is high and I will sell it for a minimal loss (if possible :/). When I beginning to invest in cryptocurrencies (1 month ago) I was thinking to be immune about financial emotional decisions, I learned a lot with this error. And I don't believe in Bitcoin cash and it was totally a greedy investment instead of support a real project, that's the second mistake I'm not going to reproduce.

it is a trial and error
it is very difficult to remain rationale in such fast markets

that was a classic price trap, i suggest you to take in consideration to add more at lower prices so to lower your total position and roof to take profit

it is a well known practice in traditional trading but this means you have to invest other liquidity (if affordable)

the other option is too wait for another pump but you will never be sure to reotuch past levels (even if there is a possibility)

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:20:01 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

My friend did the same mistake as you, but he bought at the range of $1,400

IMO, i would ask you a question: Do you trust BCH?

Your answer = Your decision
If you would say yes, then go HODL
Else, just sell and take the loss then continue
Whitefalcon

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:25:05 PM

believe your prediction
if has chance to pump so hold it but if not sell it before will loss more
dont waiting until get shitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All