Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ?  (Read 2157 times)
Andrene

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Bitcoin cash has a value more than all other BTC fork coins. Bitcoin cash actually tried to overtake Bictoin.
Think about that. Some day the big fella will be old and grumpy.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

If I have of bitcoin cash I sell right now
I am not sure that bitcoin cash can beat bitcoin in the future and bitcoin cash is dump or pump prices on the market.
Well although is like that, but I think it's a good if not to decide just selling it without long thinking, and it's good if we have BitcoinCash now or had investing in BitcoinCash.. just keep holding and be patiently waiting for the price going to a higher again, I believe there will be re-pumping after this.
Anyhow we should not give up on the circumstances and still can trying how to gain profit rather than having to cut a profit, also we can exchange to another coins and keep investing.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

one thing i notice about trading (buying and selling) is that at some point, the the value will rise in favour of those holding it and at another time it will begin to drop, people will begin to sell out of panic in order not to run a loss but before you know will start rising and one begin to regret selling it. just hold as long as you may not have any need for cash.
huydavid

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

ALTCOINSBitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin (BTC) Showdown – Let the Fight Begin

In the Red corner, we have the dominating, crypto crushing, sledge hammer of cryptocurrency investing…. Bitcoinnnnnn… In the other corner, we have the fast talking, quick moving, fancy footwork moving, sly… Bitcoin Cashhhhhh. Let the showdown begin.

I don’t usually talk about Bitcoin as I like to invest and focus on altcoins, however I wanted to go over this now because altcoins are tied directly to Bitcoin. Usually, when Bitcoin rises and goes on a decent bull run altcoins will fall and vice versa. Even though I don’t talk about Bitcoin much I do watch it on a daily basis to better forecast money flowing back into altcoins or into Bitcoin. The Bitcoin hard fork has affected the market drastically. Watching Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash fight it out would be slightly amusing (if so much money wasn’t involved). This proves that a lot of the market is based on emotional response and not necessarily fundamentals. Ethereum and Litecoin are far better than Bitcoin Cash. BCH has “borrowed” the Bitcoin name and the man behind it, Roger Ver, is pushing Bitcoin Cash hard as “the” Bitcoin. I wanted to go through this a little because I believe that Bitcoin Cash is being manipulated at the moment. While Bitcoin Cash does offer a little value but it is doing so well by borrowing the Bitcoin brand name.

On a side note, Bitcoin is getting a ton of press and attention from people that have never even heard of it because of ICOs, SEC scrutiny, Jamie Dimon (CEO of JP Morgan Chase) and from the interest of traditional investment firms announcing futures trading based on Bitcoin. Also, a very popular show called The Big Bang Theory will be dedicating an entire episode to cryptocurrency called The Bitcoin Entanglement which will air on November 30th. 14 million people watch that show. The IRS and the SEC are looking into cryptocurrencies closer and is starting to figure out how to regulate ICOs and how to tax cryptocurrency investing. Just something to keep in mind.

From an objective point of view let’s look at what BCH actually does offer. To be 100% clear, I am not promoting one or the other. Personally, I have moved everything into alts until the Bitcoin showdown is over. One thing to think about is the majority of the volume going into BCH is coming from Korea. That means that most are not selling off their BTC to get into BCH. A lot of the BTC drop, I believe, comes from those that had gambled on BTC going up with margin accounts now are cashing out to cover their borrowed money. BTC sell off is also coming from those that have taken a profit believing that BTC is at a short term all time high. There is a lot of uncertainty with the BTC hard fork, BCH buyers and manipulation to make it look like it is taking over BCH. Enough of that, let’s get started:

Bitcoin Cash offers a block size of 8MB, while Bitcoin has a block size of 1MB. BCH speeds up and decreases fees of transactions. This is actually a major deal.

Bitcoin Cash offers replay and wipeout protection which will protect investors from losing their coins during forks.

Bitcoin has the original brand.

Bitcoin has a very large, loyal community. Most Bitcoin maximalist will stay with the original and support it being updated for scalability.

What I am doing is waiting, watching to see what happens regarding the Segwit2x hard fork and Bitcoin Cash. My main trading activity will be focused on altcoins and not in Bitcoin. I am not a financial advisor so please do your own research. Wait, Watch, Fight…. CryptoDayTrader out!
themaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

BCH is doing much better than I thought it ever would.  I think there will be only one bitcoin winner, and it'll be BTC, but that doesn't mean that BCH won't go up from here.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
SriNr

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:35:28 AM

Honestly, as someone who has been involved in the space a while, I say sell. I rarely say this as well. But it really seems to be overpriced at the moment from the chart analysis I have done. I think it will go up in due time but I think it will drop drastically once it is able to be sold and traded across all exchanges. Currently a lot of folks are unable to sell their bitcoin cash.

But it's depend on you.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

If I think the core of the treding itself is to analyze the coins we use, if the price is down, the best thing is we have patience, the more patience and wait until up, just how our hearts, wobbly or not, the second alternative is to immediately sell kointsebut , and switch with promising coins, for that decision is on yourself, which one you will choose
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:43:38 PM

Bitcoincash has proven to us that it is actually a coin to hold for a long time
Bitcoincash can one day reach the peak of the market
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

I think LTC is the best alternative for Bitcoin. The BCH has also made a very good rise and is on hold in the market. I think you can see the $ 3000 level.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

in my humble opinion it is better to change your bch for bitcoin. However in the end that is a decision you should make
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

If I think the core of the treding itself is to analyze the coins we use, if the price is down, the best thing is we have patience, the more patience and wait until up, just how our hearts, wobbly or not, the second alternative is to immediately sell kointsebut , and switch with promising coins, for that decision is on yourself, which one you will choose
Their price in market was dropping down, I guess it is depends to the owners if they can sell it or not. But for me in my own opinion it's better to sell it before it's too late. As I can see this fall down of bitcoin price will continue for long period of time, so instead of losing value it is good if we sell it immediately then invest to the other coins of crypto currency.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:14:42 AM

I think that the best solution is to keep bitcoin at home and not to sell, I think it's just that the price will increase in the near future
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:10 AM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?
I prefer to stay with bitcoin instead of Bitcoin Cash ! There are many reason to define why bitcoin cash will not be worth against bitcoin cash . So keep Hold bitcoin

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

I prefer to stay with bitcoin instead of Bitcoin Cash ! There are many reason to define why bitcoin cash will not be worth against bitcoin cash . So keep Hold bitcoin

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

I prefer BTC over BCH.., producst from hardfork are just an alternative ~

in my humble opinion it is better to change your bch for bitcoin. However in the end that is a decision you should make

I agree with you, trade all my BCH into BTC already, I believe BTC is better for long term investment

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

This is a very interesting coin for speculation. If you have experience in trading then you probably understand what I'm talking about. The volatility of BCH is very strong and it is more interesting to trade this coin than to hold it for a long time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Well if you got Bitcoin Cash for free then it is better to keep in for few years, maybe it will be the real bitcoin in the future. Or market dump this bcash and buy bitcoin
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

Honestly, as someone who has been involved in the space a while, I say sell. I rarely say this as well. But it really seems to be overpriced at the moment from the chart analysis I have done. I think it will go up in due time but I think it will drop drastically once it is able to be sold and traded across all exchanges. Currently a lot of folks are unable to sell their bitcoin cash.

But it's depend on you.

I say hold bitcoincash, as a hedge, just in case bitcoin fumbles the scaling issue.

It looks like the mempool is clearing thanks to faster blocks (they're coming every 7 minutes), but problems like Steam, Microsoft and Dell removing the option to pay with bitcoin still remain.

Bitcoin has at most 1 year to sort out it's scaling issues. If it can't, another coin will take the #1 spot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

BCH has value mainly because its the fork with the greatest support after Bitcoin
Hold and you should be able to lock in some value out of it https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
It is also to expose to people panic selling btc for what bch might do later

mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

BCH has value mainly because its the fork with the greatest support after Bitcoin
Hold and you should be able to lock in some value out of it https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
It is also to expose to people panic selling btc for what bch might do later
you are right, panic sell may be done by many people for fear of suffering big losses but holding is a good decision because I am sure its value will soon rise more than before
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

The market is falling down, so you should hold it now. BCH will recover soon and you can get more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: