Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ?  (Read 2157 times)
rgbrt

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

I would suggest you to sell BCH without loosing your capital and try to invest it in some good alt-coins.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

It is good if you sell cause of the present fluctuation in its price it is facing. But if you sell now, you might end up crying when you see its growth in some weeks/months.
BCH being a fork out from BTC, (there might be some pumpers somewhere out there), despite that, it has a possibility of surviving for a long term, cause it's backers are much and strong.
With the view of all altcoins and bitcoin, from the start, as time goes on, they rise in their prices and keep surviving, there is no difference with BCH. Holding is the best thing to do, so long you are going for a long term run and not for an immediate cashout.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

I would suggest you to sell BCH without loosing your capital and try to invest it in some good alt-coins.

Bitcoin cash is SHIT. No one should have this coin on their portfolio because this is completely useless.

In fact, all those who are holding this one are contributing to Roger Ver's and his friends.. Just dump all your bitcoin useless cash.
JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

This is how the world of traders is moving, too risky and most of the time our own will and emotion gives us confusion the reason why we are stock of being undecided. I think the best thing to do is make a research and also prepared yourself for the possible outcome what ever decision you make. The good thing is there is always a chance for us here and our experience is our best teacher for our next possible action.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

Hold, although it wont beat BTC you may see bigger percentage gains than BTC holding now!

BTC will always be king

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

I will say that the deed has been done already, since you're already in the market. The only thing I would advise that you do, is to hold until you make profit (no matter how little it may be) from the bitcoin cash. After which you can opt-out and invest in other alts of your choice.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

I sold all the bitcoin cashleri I had months ago. There are much better coins to invest. Bitcoin Cash is not a good coin to invest.
I do not see need this coin, If you have earned some money this should be enough for you Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

I would hold on for a bit there is a chance BCH will go above 1700 today the 22nd was the day to be selling @2,033.70 if the bull have there way today they will hold of the dip till it reaches 1750.
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

If you don't need the money right now, I'd suggest to wait for few days. But still the price of bitcoin may change a lot due to some unexpected news, so it's a risk as well. However, you can trade your BTC for some other altcoins or invest in some ICO.

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:13:03 PM

This is how the world of traders is moving, too risky and most of the time our own will and emotion gives us confusion the reason why we are stock of being undecided. I think the best thing to do is make a research and also prepared yourself for the possible outcome what ever decision you make. The good thing is there is always a chance for us here and our experience is our best teacher for our next possible action.
The current time will be very difficult for the trader because the market fluctuates too bad, but you should not rush to sell his coin because you are so accidentally become the prey of investors profession. You can completely buy a few good altcoin at a cheap price and keep it for a while or invest in a very good ICO.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

Read bolded part. Sell bch and buy good alt coins  Grin
Buy bitcoin, let Roger take all his bcash.
I would hold on for a bit there is a chance BCH will go above 1700 today the 22nd was the day to be selling @2,033.70 if the bull have there way today they will hold of the dip till it reaches 1750.
Bitcoin will go up, bcash won't. Remember my words and thank me later.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

I  wouldn't advise buying BCH, but if you were awarded them during the BTC fork, BCH is a nice hedge. You never know what will happen in the future. Good luck!
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

I  wouldn't advise buying BCH, but if you were awarded them during the BTC fork, BCH is a nice hedge. You never know what will happen in the future. Good luck!

Bitcoin cash price also increasing like a bitcoin,so no need to panic and all.Just hold your bitcoin cash in your wallet.If the price of bitcoin cash reaches 2500$ or more than sell it.Panic selling always waste your chance of getting more dollars.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Bitcoin cash price also increasing like a bitcoin,so no need to panic and all.Just hold your bitcoin cash in your wallet.If the price of bitcoin cash reaches 2500$ or more than sell it.Panic selling always waste your chance of getting more dollars.

I agree with your points.Only if the price increase maximum you can get some more dollars in your pocket.If you are selling lower than the brought price,it's obviously waste of money.You can do this only if you need money for emergency.Or else hold it.

hicompb18c1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

I'd sell BCH as soon as you can see even a small profit. Get rid of it ASAP and invest into something entirely different, like a small cap alt or even LTC. Don't listen to the "BCH is the TRUE bitcoin!" fanboys.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

i don't believe with bitcoin cash and i will always stand with bitcoin,,
so just sell your bitcoin cash to bitcoin
bitcoin is the best for long term hold
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

It is good if you sell cause of the present fluctuation in its price it is facing. But if you sell now, you might end up crying when you see its growth in some weeks/months.
BCH being a fork out from BTC, (there might be some pumpers somewhere out there), despite that, it has a possibility of surviving for a long term, cause it's backers are much and strong.
With the view of all altcoins and bitcoin, from the start, as time goes on, they rise in their prices and keep surviving, there is no difference with BCH. Holding is the best thing to do, so long you are going for a long term run and not for an immediate cashout.
Well in the past few days of 2018 I dont heard a lot new about bitcoin cash. I think is some how quite because there are other altcoin that are pumping in the market. Or maybe because the value of bitcoin is at low.
That's why same with his advise its better if you hold it a little bit longer to see if there is an improvement in price. And if there is no. Then go and sell it.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:47:34 AM

Hold it as bitcoin cash have the power of Roger Ver and bitmain behind it to pump it when they see it fit.There is no reason you cant earn on that pump and there will be pump for sure,just check last time when they pumped it from 300 to over 3k$.Dont get me wrong i hate for what it stands for but that doesnt mean that your wallet has to suffer
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

I would exchange that into bitcoin as holding bitcoincash might be very very risky. Exchanges are starting implementation of segwit which will make bitcoin transactions a little bit faster and cheaper, this move by exchanges can decrease value of bitcoin cash not to mention lightening network.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:11:02 AM

I would exchange that into bitcoin as holding bitcoincash might be very very risky. Exchanges are starting implementation of segwit which will make bitcoin transactions a little bit faster and cheaper, this move by exchanges can decrease value of bitcoin cash not to mention lightening network. Hold it as bitcoin cash have the power of Roger Ver and bitmain behind it to pump it when they see it fit. There is no reason you cant earn on that pump and there will be pump for sure, just check last time when they pumped it from 300 to over 3k$.
The basic lesson to buy, collect, store, invest, and sell cryptocurrency is to do research, and know which cryptocurrency you want to use. It actually depends also on the cryptocurrency you choose. If you choose long-term investment, of course you will choose cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum because it is more definite and powerful. But if cryptocurrency other, honestly I do not really know. In this case, you should find out about BitcoinCash. If you believe that the price of BCC will go up, keep it as long as possible and as much as possible. If you are not believe and not certain about the price of BCC, you can sell it and turn into another crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: