Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ?  (Read 2155 times)
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

I think you should sell it now and trade other coins. You cant know when it recovers. Let's invest in PKT or TIO or ETH,... they are potential to grow in the future quickly

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

Its good to make cost and benefit analysis then finalize the decision,as per current scenario its pretty good to hold for long term it will give you more to meet the goals.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

You should hold. There have been rumors since the beginning about dropping the cash part and just calling it Bitcoin. I believe it was created for that purpose anyway. People are just having a hard time migrating to BCH unlike other forks.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:02:55 AM

You should hold. There have been rumors since the beginning about dropping the cash part and just calling it Bitcoin. I believe it was created for that purpose anyway. People are just having a hard time migrating to BCH unlike other forks.

I already sold it right after the fork and it was the best decision that I made and just hearing that rumour will really spark more anger on BitcoinCash. Plagiarizing the work from the other then taking its title is really a dumb move.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

This will be a hard decission actually. The reason is that you cannot guess what those bch pumpers will do next days. Remember it was only around $300-600 in the past days.

It's stressful, but you need to make research about bitcoincash.

Watch hash power, mining activities and other transaction.

Is hash power can affect to bitcoincash price? I dont know about that.
Anyway, bitcoin cash is good by some people but for me, i dont like it because its fork coin and i dont like it.
Sell it soon if not maybe it will be crashed soon.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

These days BCH seems to move fairly passive when everyone was just cashing out, unless you got insider it's unpredictable these weeks when movements are just that sharp, up or down. Still you might have some indication of pump when the mining difficulty increases.

From a general perspective of a trader and speculator on the overall market, BCC still stands lots of chance to go 3k range naturally as it has a fairly good advantage against bitcoin. I am dipping but basically i was exposed to risks on it getting back <1000 range but as always it's crypto so just do it.

coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

It is so much better to hold onto it. As you guys know cryptomarkets love to move altogether. Bitcoin rise gives opportunity every other coin in the market especially top coins. cash will gain value over time.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

I dont think bitcoin cash can made it. Its just another altcoin just like bit core and another airdrop. Peiple fall in to hype and buying it massively but it is still possible for it to goes up and when its reach its previouse all time high i advice u to sell it. Many people from bitcoin hate this project because its looked like they only want mining monopoly. However its all you decision to hold or sell..i my self still dont believe this coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

In my opinion, it's better to sell it rather than hold it. Why? First of all, Bitcoin Cash is is trying to steal the brand name of bitcoin to make itself sound more trustworthy. Lastly, Bitcoin Cash is much likely controlled by people who are in it just for their short term profit.

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

I do not hold this coin for long-term investment. I use BCC only for day trades. This coin is very volatile and very much dependent on Roger.

Dude...what are you talking about ? This thread is about Bitcoin Cash and you are talking about BCC which is Bitconnect, it makes no sense please read carefully before posting. I don't want newbie to fall this coin
Bitconnect is a scam coin and no one should invest in it, a lot of people lost a lot of money in this ponzi.
Also you can get a negative trust for shitposting like this without reading the thread. The symbol for bitcoin cash is BCH and not BCC.
That were some big words from a supporter of bitcoin cash. It is not like I deny your words but bitcoin cash is not also that great. If my memories are not leading me wrong, this once was considered as the warrior who would be defeating bitcoin. Even Ethereum is better than this in this matter, not as much arrogant as BCH. As far as bitconnect is concerned, yeah there are rumors in the air about its being a fraud.

thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

May be if you have some more cash in hand, you could buy some more to average out your loss. But as everyone said before, its a risk and the downfall of bitcoin and major cryptocurrency will drag all other altcoins with them

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

May be if you have some more cash in hand, you could buy some more to average out your loss. But as everyone said before, its a risk and the downfall of bitcoin and major cryptocurrency will drag all other altcoins with them
Why wasting time in bitcoin cash at the first place. I have never ever thought it as some potential crypto coin. We have plenty of options here. In addition to this, when we know that bitcoin is the benchmark for alternative coins and the most powerful digital currency, we should give it a chance first. But holding is the right thing to do in case a dip appears. Selling out now would bring only loss.
lesmana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

stand alone in the past because of this coin is very potential for the future. It is unfortunate if this coin was sold because it still has the prospect to become increasingly expensive coins again in the future.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Bitcoincash's value is $ 1500, i think you should not sell because in the months we passed, the bitcoincash was up to $ 3,000. You should wait...
curkowski

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

3k is very probable to happen in next few weeks, hold on tight guys
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

I would not hold bitcoin cash, but trading it is not a bad idea. It is very popular and impulse growth is possible.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

I don't like BCH by default, like I don't like Ripple and the idea behind those two coins.

But seems it's interesting to hold both for pure speculations and trades. So I bought BCH and Ripple in past 2 months to play with.
pusaka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 597

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

It's better to sell it and move to ETH
I believe ETH can be a great in the future because so many of the project using the ethereum platform

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

There is no room in the market for bitcoin + bitcoin cash + litecoin all of which do the same thing. It would be too confusing for customers and too complicated to hold. Litecoin has been around longer and appears to be more widely accepted, although it doesn't offer much compared to useful coins like ethereum, NEO, and LISK. Bitcoin cash is risky and not as solid as the original bitcoin core. Stick with bitcoin - can't go wrong with that one.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:18:33 AM

According to this you better do not rush to sell it because someday bitcoin price will surely go up and you also need to do research about bitcoin cash because you will pay attention to hash power, mining activity, and other transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: