Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ?  (Read 2155 times)
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

That coin is really perspective altcoin
In my opinion, you should hold it and look for the its price
I'd trade it at get a good profit
Hope, you'll get the same

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

ok, first of all you buy to make profit so you have to hold it and wait for it to increase. but to me i will advice you to sell out some and hold the rest eg. since is $1800 you sold out 900 and keep hold the rest for future, nobody know how it will move.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:39:58 AM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash a few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in different altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment?
I think you keep the Bitcoin Cash you have now. Although the price again down, but I'm sure the next few months the price will rise again. And you also do not need to forget your investment in Altcoin. Because Altcoin also has a very good prospect. All you have to do is be patient and calm.

indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

One of the dumbest mistakes I've ever made was dumping my Bitcoin cash for money that was not needed, instead of keeping them.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

Please move all to USDA altcoin. Cash transfers will face many disadvantages in speculation. You will have to go to the bank and recharge, convert to altcoin and start the investment job is a very long and time consuming process.
Let all your money in USDT and your money will be preserved. Convenient in transactional work.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

If bitcoin is bought for $ 1,800, then in any case they do not need to be sold at a lower price. Although there is no criticism of this coin, it will vseravno rise in price along with all the coins when it comes time. After that, it is already decided to move the money from this to another coin. Therefore, I would recommend not to rush into selling it.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

well tough call but depends on price you earned/bought your bch. I am not going to sell now, my  bitcoin cash are now worth half of what I paid for them two months ago. You guess right......i am feeling sick as a parrot.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

One of the dumbest mistakes I've ever made was dumping my Bitcoin cash for money that was not needed, instead of keeping them.

I don't have bitcoin cash here but dumping crypto coins with out so much need is like a mistakes for me. If you really need the money then it is right to sell your coins, but if you did not need money, better hold and keep those coins for future use.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

I don't have bitcoin cash here but dumping crypto coins with out so much need is like a mistakes for me. If you really need the money then it is right to sell your coins, but if you did not need money, better hold and keep those coins for future use.
And basically it's better to keep holding, because anyhow for BitcoinCash itself., I thought it's still have a chance to moving up at certain times, although it takes a long time. And this is more appropriate to serve as another investment side, which can be used to encourage a profit, or can be cashed out if really needed., but need more consideration with the existence circumstances.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

A person selling Bitcoin will not affect the price of the Bitcoin market. But if it is an organization that holds a lot of Bitcoins when selling them, it will affect Bitcoin prices. I think you should hold Bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are falling sharply. Hold them a timeout for prices to rise again.

icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

As of today while all cryptocoins is on red tag it is better to hodl it. If you don't really need a cash don't dump your cryptocoins, it's losing instead of gaining. Wait for a month or 2. But if it drops more than 30% of it's value since you acquired it, rather dump it at all.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

We are on bear market now. If bitcoin and bitcoin cash can hold at this level for long then getting pumped again it will goes to $4k if bitcoin goes to $30k but after consolidation we dont get any volume and not pump we are posibly going down again. And the pump probably will happen after halving bitcoin which is 2021. If the money you invested is the money youcan afford to loose you better hold it. But if it is daily use money better cut lose and try buy eos or gvt or invest to some good ico like repux, essentia or auctus ( auctus will do ico at 27 of march )

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

I think it is very nice to keep it for a long time because there is hope for high so it reaches $ 4k but now the price is declining, well we all already know that the price of this coin is very unstable and I suggest to keep the coin, karna Feature will be high potential for crypto valued at $ 10k but very risky compared to other coin2, then your choice is holding.
Todychopper77

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

if I'm going to hold it until it's completely stable, I believe patience will have a good effect and do not be in a hurry
kaos billabong

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

if I'm going to hold it until it's completely stable, I believe patience will have a good effect and do not be in a hurry
I also hold and wait until the price in the market really recovers to sell it so I can get a lot of profit
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

At this time, all we have to do is hold the bitcoin. Wait until the bitcoin price is more expensive than the purchase price. As a trader, of course we want to make a profit.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Ofcourse hold, bitcoin cash is getting a lot of pressure from bitcoin atm
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
its a hedge against bitcoin if you believe it

gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

It's still good to hold Bitcoin Cash.

rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

i suggest you should not touch coin in your bitcoin cash wallet, just keep holding it until the price get higher in the future, but if you can not do that because your income depends on Bitcoin Cash, then you should trade for another altcoin such as NEO or ETH, their value are rising every year so i think trading them will help you recover from your losses.

surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?
My opinion Bitcoin Cash don't has to be a good coin which we shouldn't invest in. Although Bitcoin Cash was released Bitcoin but BCH's feature is not much outstanding then Bitcoin. BCH is copied from Bitcoin's open source code which is very old if we compare to many altcoins now. Moreover, BCH is easy attacked by hackers. I think now have many altcoins is better than BCH to invest such as: NANO, ETH, RIPPLE, NEO.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: