Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ?  (Read 2153 times)
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?
Well, now clearly bitcoin is gaining a good shape again, and do not forget to take into account the fact that bitcoin will gain its potential, and can be a good currency cryptocurrency as before.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

I think it is possible to hold a little while, because while I am sure that bitcoin will keep the price, and in the future it will be slightly raised, and I hope it will not fall sharply, because such problems will not survive.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

What are you serious why would you buy bitcoin cash? It is not a real bitcoin, real bitcoin is bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is only pump and dump coin. You should only buy bitcoincash on the bottom because they are always pumping it.

The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

What are you serious why would you buy bitcoin cash? It is not a real bitcoin, real bitcoin is bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is only pump and dump coin. You should only buy bitcoincash on the bottom because they are always pumping it.

Wow, much smart, must buy on bottom.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

Indeed, it is a very difficult situation that requires a balanced solution. You'll have to make your own decision anyway. Difficult to advise, but I would have waited and analyzed, I was in no hurry.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Well it went to $1800 and then it touched more than $3500, so i do not understand why you are worried so much about what is happening or what happened to bitcoin cash during the last year, came on.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:58:27 AM

Be smart in your decision. For now holding until its price increase or wait its price until it reaches its peak price. This strategy will surely benefit me in the coming years giving me more profits.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

I don't trust that currency. I think it would be safer to keep funds in Ethereum or bitcoin, as bitcoin cash often jumps in price.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

I think I will hold it first because of one thing to remember in the profit of investing with Bitcoin, we can decide what price and purchase price we want. Do not let us sell Bitcoin below the price we buy to ensure profit for us.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

Indeed, it is a very difficult situation that requires a balanced solution. You'll have to make your own decision anyway. Difficult to advise, but I would have waited and analyzed, I was in no hurry.
well do not be too hasty in deciding something. think carefully for before you choose it because the decision will have an impact on the profit you will get

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

Bitcoin cash has performed quite impressively of late during bitcoins slight dip but now BTC is recovering and in my opinion, I think BCH is a haven of pumps and dumps with so much uncertainty I think its better to go 50-50 to avoid losing everything on your investment.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

Bitcoin cash has performed quite impressively of late during bitcoins slight dip but now BTC is recovering and in my opinion, I think BCH is a haven of pumps and dumps with so much uncertainty I think its better to go 50-50 to avoid losing everything on your investment.

Though the BCH is showing signs of pumps and dump, it has been gaining strength to be a more potential asset. At times the unexpected performance makes it look like a manipulated pump, but this is taking place in a normal manner. Hope this too is good pick for long term holding.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

In my opinion, if you have bought a BTC, you should hold them for the rest of the year. This year, many people have predicted that the BTC price will increase, and they can reach a value of $ 50000 / BTC. So trusting and holding them is the best decision we should make
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

It is not good to depend on other devices because later if they loose, then they will start blaming the advisor. Research yourslef before taking any decision otherwise, you will be in problems. Already we know market is recovering slowly why can't we wait for some more time.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

It is not good to depend on other devices because later if they loose, then they will start blaming the advisor. Research yourslef before taking any decision otherwise, you will be in problems. Already we know market is recovering slowly why can't we wait for some more time.

yeah right , both of you guys were correct. much better if we can hold our bch for a while and sell if there is a big change on the market. we are already aware that bch has a lots of potential and we did witnessed that this coin can pumped up to 100% in just a single day due to the fact that bch has got a lot of supporters from the most influencial people. so overall , i would actually hold my bch  and i will only sell it if there is a new ath that can happen again soon.

although i did also hodl the rest of my coins not just bch alone because as i see  most of my imvestments are still down for a couple of percentage. right now , i do only foccuss on my other profitable business outside the crypto world.
Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

I think It's a very interesting coin that can still make a lot of surprises for the users. I think this coin should be in your portfolio. you should not rush to sell it because someday bitcoin prices will surely go up and you also need to do research about bitcoin cash because you will pay attention to hash power, mining activities, and other transactions.

Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

Well it's good that you noticed your mistake at least and hopefully in future you can learn from it. Right now I'm not really sure where the price is going, I feel like its at its mid point and it could go either way from here. Probably I'd sell but it's always harder to sell at a loss even if it's the right call.

Yes that's right, that's why it always a better decition to put in the amount you can afford to lose.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

Sell Bitcoin Cash and buy NEO, Waves, GRAFT  Wink Wink Smiley
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

I heard an expert trader that bitcoin cash will again touch the previous all time high that is around $5K, but i seriously doubt it under the current market conditions, may be market will become very bullish in coming days then we can see good run but 5K seems quite big from here.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

Damn it, i still remember when a lot of people were saying that bitcoin cash was gonna be the real bitcoin.. what crazy times, i think that i miss those times when everything was bullish.
Anyway, Bcash is crap, just sell it inmediately..

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: