Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ?  (Read 2153 times)
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

Damn it, i still remember when a lot of people were saying that bitcoin cash was gonna be the real bitcoin.. what crazy times, i think that i miss those times when everything was bullish.
Anyway, Bcash is crap, just sell it inmediately..

It can't be real bitcoin actually it can't be nothing. It has no point to get created, some people wanted to be rich and they did this useless coin. Always rely on bitcoin, no other copies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Damn it, i still remember when a lot of people were saying that bitcoin cash was gonna be the real bitcoin.. what crazy times, i think that i miss those times when everything was bullish.

good for you to figure out bcash is crap. Bitcoin twins are craps. They value up, just thanks for the whole market going up.

Zack Lee

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

Hold until it either passes 1800$ again or comes close enough so you can deal with the little loss

I prefer to hold the coins and I wait for the altcoin price to go up because by selling altcoin it could get a loss below $ 1800 hence I better choose altcoin with long term to get a good profit
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

I think you decision on whether to sell or hold bitcoin cash depends on you but you can still buy some stable altcoin that you think has the potential to yield profit if you invest and hold them. There are some altcoin that will yield big profit when you invest in them as soon as the market recovers.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Read an article few days ago about Bitcoin cash which said that it has been ranked the third in terms of market capitalization and profitability with a whole investment more than 33 billion USD. The more the inflow of funds into a technology, the more it goes big. Besides, some more articles about Bitcoin Cash have been calling it the most profitable spot for investment in 2018. Let’s see where it goes.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

The only bitcoin cash I'm holding is the one I got before the fork and nothing more and the reason I have not sold it is because I cannot really be bothered with a coin I really do not like at all, bitcoin cash is in my opinion just an attempt to make money and nothing more and I am not going to support them at all so I do not recommend anyone to buy bitcoin cash.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?
The only reason why I am holding my Bitcoin Cash bag is that I have to hold at least for one year to be eligible to dump without additional tax fees.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

It's up to you if you want to sell your bitcoincash or if you want to hold it for few years. Bitcoincash is potentisl coin because this part of the bitcoin. But I think many people again buy bitcoin so the price decrease . But it's better to have alsp bitcoincash incase the price increase more.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

Bitcoin is a long-term investment and it's a great source of profit as value goes up, so keeping bitcoin is better than cash. I personally think bitcoin is really useful for everyone's life.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:20:46 AM

I advise you never to hold bcash actually if you bought it, immediately sell your bcash and go back to bitcoin core. soon bcash will be destroyed. believe me dude. but if you still insist on holding back let alone buying another bcash, I don't know what else to say. read the news about this bcash, see what vitalik do to bcash enthusiast lol
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:52:21 AM

for now it is more prefensi to be able to buy bitcoin and also hold bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is now still low to be able to buy and invest here. selling bitcoin will only create panic and loss
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:15:52 AM

It is better to hold Bitcoin Cash since it is a top coin for a reason. It will go up with the crypto market. It is fine to sell it to buy some other altcoins, do not sell it to cash out.
Elcapsono

Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:27:36 AM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?
This is the most stable fork of Bitcoin, unlike others it did not become a simple pump and did not forget after a while. Therefore, keep as other coins, do not lose.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

it is just a matter of time. The recent spike in its price makes it even more unreliable as people have lost loads of money.
winterland

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:57:41 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 09:58:20 PM by winterland

Bitcoin is a long-term investment and it's a great source of profit as value goes up, so keeping bitcoin is better than cash. I personally think bitcoin is really useful for everyone's life.

You do not even know what we are talking about, we are talking about bitcoin cash a fork of the original bitcoin with bigger blocks and without segwit activated, it was a very polemic thing at the time, but you seem to not know about this information because you think we are talking about bitcoin and cash, so in my opinion you have a lot to learn before you can give any advice or make any kind of investment.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

if you believe in this coin , it is best to hold it for a long time . i also had emotional trading . in November last year , i sold 500 EOS and the price was one dollar .
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

For now I recommend you to Hold Bitcoin cash because I'm sure this coin will have a pretty good potential for the future.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

If I may suggest. You should not just focus on Bitcoin but you also have to see if there are still many Altcoin who have good prospects and promising for the future. Bitcoin is already proven promising but we will never know how long Bitcoin can survive with the high price. While still a lot of Altcoins that can compete with Bitcoin later.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:39:58 AM

Although altcoin just an alternative coin in fact this coin's very popular by the public in addition to the relatively low-value alias doesn't need large funds. On the other hand, Alt-coin generally carries the mission of fixing the weaknesses of Bitcoin or offering new ways to process mining and transactions. 
Investors' interest in cryptocurrency generally as an investment not as a means of payment, which actually only increasing rapidly after Bitcoin exchange rate soared at the end of 2017.  But, Not all cryptocurrencies are popular.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

It is better to hold Bitcoin Cash since it is a top coin for a reason. It will go up with the crypto market. It is fine to sell it to buy some other altcoins, do not sell it to cash out.
In the leading coins on Coinmarketcap I see the BCH coin is the most potent coin, maybe they will grow stronger in the future, and now their growth rate is quite high compared to ETH, so I think it should Hold the BCH better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: