Poll
Question: Bitcoin Gold BTG a scam ?
Scam - 23 (59%)
Genuine - 12 (30.8%)
Cant say - 4 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold , A scam ? Please Help & Please Vote for the Poll  (Read 1204 times)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:18 AM

i don't think that bitcoin gold is scam because the last time i see the price in yobit is 0.08 btc and i don't know how much the price now. i think if you can take this chance to buy and then sell to make profit, i think you need to analyze the market first before you decide to buy. i don't know the other exchanges that have bitcoin gold in their list but i think you can try to trading bitcoin gold too like other people.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:29 AM

Any big whale who can help to pump the price and save me from the loss will be appreciated. He can pm me.

Else i am ready to hold it for long time. Dont feel like selling low and crying whole left time that would be stupid.

Indeed, even Bitcoin was actually pumped by Whale traders back in time. The way they pumped out Bitcoin Cash and could be possibly the same for Bitcoin Gold. Money is more superior than loyalty since before. So if they'll consider that Bitcoin has a future then they could pump it out whether we like it or not.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:36:08 AM

i don't think that bitcoin gold is scam because the last time i see the price in yobit is 0.08 btc and i don't know how much the price now. i think if you can take this chance to buy and then sell to make profit, i think you need to analyze the market first before you decide to buy. i don't know the other exchanges that have bitcoin gold in their list but i think you can try to trading bitcoin gold too like other people.

Indeed, and I really wonder why people freak out whenever there's going to to rival Bitcoin. The sudden pump is the only way to get more investors and miners to support the increasing network volume.

Sarveshjagga (OP)

Activity: 73

Etherium Era

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:04:31 AM

Indeed, and I really wonder why people freak out whenever there's going to to rival Bitcoin. The sudden pump is the only way to get more investors and miners to support the increasing network volume.

Tried to get bit profit but got scammed. i know its my mistake only.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:29:18 AM

Just hold it until it rises up again. And it definitely will. If you do a small research, you will find the idea behind BTG great. It's like Bitcoin initially made for. A decentralized & 1 GPU = 1 Vote cryptocurrency. Today only the big mining companies have votes.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:31:48 AM

BTG is not a scam coin. It's just another BTC fork with equihash mining algorithm. Where is the evidence of its illegitimacy?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

So it's a scam when you try to make profit but fuckup instead ?

There is no way that you were wrong about market ? No ?

sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:37:47 AM

BTG is not a scam coin. It's just another BTC fork with equihash mining algorithm. Where is the evidence of its illegitimacy?

the premine.

although the premine doesn't make it a scam, that was the whole purpose of BTG.  a truly fair launch would have had no premine, like BCH.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

No one can know Scam it or not. Now a lot of people earned good money on the bitcoin to cash but thought it was a Scam. I still think so. But this will take a few years. Any cryptocurrency is not conceived as a Scam but the problem is that without the support of the user of the coin becomes a Scam or lives on.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

It may be a scam for certain people, but i think BTG should one day attain 500 USD. So just hodl your BTG now...
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:00:34 PM

Bitcoin gold is a scam I think. This fork is simply not needed, he does not carry anything useful and new, it was held only to obtain your private keys. IMHO

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

Hello Everyone, i have recently invested in bitcoin gold when price was 400 dollar and was rising. So i thought of giving the shot  but since then the price is dumping like anything.

I was reading through twitter and facebook. Many people claiming it to be scam. I really would like to know from people whether its really a scam ? If i would move out now i may still save some dollar.

Even if you think it is a scam, still a lot of people who had purchased it at 400$ earned a lot of money which it reached 2500$ within two days. you should closely look at this coin as it will be a pump dump Bitcoin Cash coin and investors will pump and dump it heavily to get high profits from it.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

Hello Everyone, i have recently invested in bitcoin gold when price was 400 dollar and was rising. So i thought of giving the shot  but since then the price is dumping like anything.

I was reading through twitter and facebook. Many people claiming it to be scam. I really would like to know from people whether its really a scam ? If i would move out now i may still save some dollar.

What did you expect from a premined coin, the developers of which have no focus on optimization for the future and only seek a fast way to pocket some cash? You should've waited till the whole thing unfolded unlike jumping on a hype train before investing in it and now you're in a deep hole where even cutting losses wouldn't be feasible at this point. Just sell it before it digs itself into a deeper hole and plan your future investments with proper research.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

Bitcoin gold is just a way to hijack bitcoin holders. It is easier than doing an ICO. By giving airdrop to bitcoin holders, the team is succesful distributing the coin massively. After that, they may ask for support from capitalists so they earn cash to buy back the coins. That's smart and short cut project. However, I am not really interested in holding BTG in my wallet. I use it just for dump and pump to make profit in the exchangers.
lukaexpl

Activity: 148
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

Any big whale who can help to pump the price and save me from the loss will be appreciated. He can pm me.

Else i am ready to hold it for long time. Dont feel like selling low and crying whole left time that would be stupid.

Saving 8000$ + future opportunity costs avoided is better then watching the coin hit 0$.
Buying 1 BTC instead of 3 yesterday might still be your best shot.

I would almost TIP you if you could share your investment logic with us. How does a newbie unload 20.000$ into BTG of all the cryptos in the world (assuming your story is true)?

"Long term investment" in a traders journey is a trade gone wrong. Do not kid yourself.
lukaexpl

Activity: 148
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:56:33 PM

Even if you think it is a scam, still a lot of people who had purchased it at 400$ earned a lot of money which it reached 2500$ within two days. you should closely look at this coin as it will be a pump dump Bitcoin Cash coin and investors will pump and dump it heavily to get high profits from it.

He is talking about Bitcoin Gold, not Bitcoin Cash. You got it mixed up.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:25:16 PM

Can you please share link for this whois ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2253633.0

SCAM

Back in August 2017, Reddit did  a 10 page analysis of this coin, about who was behind it, virtually every scam website in Bulgaria is owned by the same scammers

In this case BGT*.* 100's of SCAM webs all designed to steal priv-keys, wallets, BTC's, .. all orchestrated cuz ppl wanted free btg

Yea I saw this, It's a shame. It seemed like an interesting Idea but in the end it had way to many red flags for it to be legitimate.
ditinhu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:01:41 PM

Bitcoin gold was not well accepted for that reason the value of it fell a lot, however it has a legal potential and can rise a lot in the future.
Bitcoin Cash a few days ago was well below the value and now has gone up quite a bit, the owner of bitcoin cash has profited greatly from its increase.
I would keep these Bitcoin Gold for the future, even if selling now will take a big damage.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

This was in my opinion some quick made distraction from the big politics and battles between 2X and NO2X sides. No added value to the industry from this coin, shady history, shame for the bitcoin brand name.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:03:11 PM

never buy these forks

dump out and get into something that is going up instead of down.

you can easy recover your loss but you need to find the worthy projects.

asking btc whales to pump it to save you a couple of k is more than unrealistic imho. 

Although a pump is not out of the question i mean you have btc whales with bags of this crap for free so if they can pump and sell it off to people that really have rocks in their head they will do so.

perhaps you will get one pump and one chance to dump... dont miss it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: