Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or LTC long term?  (Read 169353 times)
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

In my opinion, thw LTC jusk looks better than ETH for long holding. So, for long term. But if you don't want to wait so long time, you should to invest in ETH, it will grow faster than LTC, I think.

voanquan

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

There are times when we may wonder between the two roads, but at the moment i feel ETH is better than LTC. The profit from ETH will be much higher when the market is down. I will buy ETH right now and it will cost $ 2,000 when Bitcoin is about $ 45,000.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus?  

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking.  

Thanks

Comparing the two currencies, i would like to hold both, its because the two are simply has different use cases and today its still best performing and most tradable coins ever,. so nothing to worry which to choose, but rather choose the two, as long as it can be liquidated.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

ethereum will still be one of the best coins for now, because we can see if ethereum is the best platform. so I think ethereum will continue to run into one of the best positions at the moment.
Obviously that and no doubt ethereum will still be the best coin,
even though the price is currently down but I think it's time to buy,
and with us buying now and selling it when the price goes up, of course the profit we will get is big

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

In my opinion, thw LTC jusk looks better than ETH for long holding. So, for long term. But if you don't want to wait so long time, you should to invest in ETH, it will grow faster than LTC, I think.
Indeed, if we compare between ethereum and litecoin, of course ethereum is far superior,
and that way I think it's time to buy ethereum because of the cheap price
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

It is always good to buy both coins because already their developments teams are very active in the market. But the prices have decreased a lot in the market and now it is the right choice to buy as many coins as possible in the market.
This means that there are ups and downs in the price of ETH just like that of Bitcoin. It is okay to have a down market for sometimes. It actually helped eliminate the impotent coins from the market that had been creating so much ambiguity. Now, ETH and the rest of the coins are cheap and it is the right time to invest in ETH or LTC because of a reduction in the cost of investment. This will in turn rise the marginal profit that could be earned in these given coins.

emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Indeed, if we compare between ethereum and litecoin, of course ethereum is far superior,
and that way I think it's time to buy ethereum because of the cheap price

exatly, and i believe like you, eth is far more superior. and for vitalik this just the beginning. read the article.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/ethereum-killer-ethereum-20-vitalik-buterins-roadmap/
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

ETH-LTC does have good prospects for crypto's future Bro, because the transaction volume continues to increase, thus bringing ETH-LTC increasingly interested by investors and traders.
quochung

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

I would choose ETH because it's more potent than the other ETH used in the globalization of ICOS campaigns very quickly. ETH is the king of ICOS campaigns. It is only behind Bitcoin on coinmarketcap. And to choose i would choose ETH instead of LTC. By ETH stands on LTC on market capitalization and value.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

Etherium is the revolutionary crypto project but Litecoin is just a fork. I don't see bright future for LTC besides C.Lee sold all his Litecoins on highs and didn't buy it back.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

Ethereum is good form investment because creator Buterin do a great job for developing system and make all possible for price grow of ethereum!

Recently, Buterin was speaking about Ethereum sharding that might take place in 2019. It is also expected that the hard fork of ETH can happen this October. It gives us hopes: the alt will gain.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

Between ethereum and litecoin it is equally good for long-term investment,
but for me of course ethereum is superior to litecoin,
even so we don't underestimate litecoin
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

ethereum and litecoin both have good potential, but for me ethereum remains better than ltc. ethereum will experience a higher increase and ltc will rise slowly.

segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

if I will keep choosing ETH for a long time. in this case the ETH is the exchange currency in the market that is used most often so it has a long durability.
galahads

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:23:50 AM

Both, of course, those two are some of the best crptocurrencies, Eth and Ltc both coins are for the long-term we can expect the coins to reach all-time high in the next bull run we can see markets bounce back by the end of this year and Each investor should evaluate investments according to their portfolio.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

Ethereum is good form investment because creator Buterin do a great job for developing system and make all possible for price grow of ethereum!

Recently, Buterin was speaking about Ethereum sharding that might take place in 2019. It is also expected that the hard fork of ETH can happen this October. It gives us hopes: the alt will gain.
development is still very large. no need to worry too much because the market itself is now showing rising prices. we must be patient in waiting
xiahwu

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

The ETH and LTC you listed are both potential coins, both of which can be long term. LTC i started to contact since 2013. At that time, there was a saying in the currency circle. Bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver. ETH began to erupt last year, and now the number of Ethereum coins in the crypto world is quite large.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:49:30 AM

ETH and also LTC are just as good as investment because this is very good indeed. as an illustration now is a transaction from ltc is very cheap and also ethereum ecosystem has been formed at this time
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

You should go for Ethereum for long term right now, given that Ethereum is dumped so hard this current market. I believe it will bounce back again on its original price or maybe higher. And I read some articles that Ethereum are doing plans on moving to Proof of Stake. It will help Ethereum for faster transaction and lesser fees.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

ETH and also LTC are just as good as investment because this is very good indeed. as an illustration now is a transaction from ltc is very cheap and also ethereum ecosystem has been formed at this time
What you say is true between ethereum and litecoin is as good for long-term investment,
but if I have to choose I will personally choose ethereum because it is more promising

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: