News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin or Ethereum or other Altcoins
Bitcoin - 99 (63.5%)
Ethereum - 26 (16.7%)
Other Altcoins - 31 (19.9%)
Total Voters: 156

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoins? Which is safer or more profitable?  (Read 4130 times)
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Hello family, I need to take an informed decision on this issue

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Pls I need your thoughts and opinions on this....thanks
Actually if we want to get big profits then there are other alternatives like altcoin investment and not just rely on investing in bitcoin. We can trade altcoin, if you can read market share and altcoin popularity level, I guarantee you can earn big profits with just a short-term investment in altcoin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

I am just vote on pool and I am choosing ethereum. If we want to easily liquidating our asset, I am prefer choosing on bitcoin or ethereum, but if we want to make speculation and want to hold for long time, I am prefer altcoin with selected altcoin and with small amount of my capital
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

I think both are profitable but with the current bitcoin price maybe altcoin will be more profitable
mark1220

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

For me i think both bitcoin and altcoins for long term investment bitcoin is best for it so you can make it profitable because you can predict its price but if you want short term best is altcoins but choose a altcoin that has a quality so you can be sure that you make a profit from it.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

investing bitcoins is very safe and can also be profitable in the future, other coins are not able to compete with bitcoin prices.
Hellas Fos

Activity: 74
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

I think altcoins are more profitable and more risky.
Bitcoin is less profitable and less risky.
In fact, I believe that Bitcoin is the safest option.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Bitcoin is much safer than the alternative coins since bitcoin ran for over 9 years wherein altcoins will just hype the people and will lose its name afterwards. Bitcoin is also profitable than alternative coins since bitcoin has a high volatility rate and so the chance on getting a profit is high unlike altcoins, you will profit on it if the demand goes high as well as the prices.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

Bitcoin is safer, if you believe in cripto, you just need to hold your BTC and in a few years you may get huge profit.
Don't be a weak hands, the price sometimes can decrease, just keep calm and hold.

With alt coins you can profit too, but i think it is more risk, if BTC increase too much your alt may decrease.

Bitcoin is by far the most safe investment in online crypto market that one can think of. Never buy bitcoin when its on the hype, always wait for a dip and then get in. buy low and sell high that’s the rule. Also patience is the key factor if you are investing or trading in crypto market.

No patience = loss. Wherever you are in loss, just sit upon your loss and hodl till the price recovers and reaches new all time high. In this way you will always be in profit.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

There is no safe investment in the cryptocurrency market. The best way to earn money is to cash out at the right moment. Every coin reaches its peak and then dips down and settle, so selling the coin at peak is the key.
But for the sake of comparison, if I had to choose between Bitcoin and Altcoin, I would choose the Bitcoin because it is less volatile than the Altcoins and is comparatively safer bet.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

In my opinion both of bitcoin and altcoins are very useful to use. There are many altcoins so that if you want to get good amount of benefit then you have to choose some good altcoins and invest into there. Bitcoin is the most successful coin till now and gives the biggest benefits to the people so that people are very positive about this coin. Altcon like ethereum and litecoin are very much useful. Though they doesn’t give us as profit as bitcoin gives but you can get a good total from these coins. Bitcoin is a very expensive coin and many people can not afford to invest into there so that the best solution for them to invest into good altcoins. All of them are very safe but you have to choose the best coin for you to get success.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Bitcoin has always preferred as first choice for safer investments as compared to altcoin. But looking at graphs I think you can also invest in ETH in the coming days, as up and down are nearly equal as compared to Bitcoin and the percentage of drop and rise also seems to nearly equal. So, one who really want to try any coin than Bitcoin can also try ETH under the altcoin market.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

While altcoins appear to be more profitable, bitcoin is actually safer and with it you can low but consistent profit. Bitcoin is still a relevant investment, it is the source and support of all crypto currency. But nevertheless, now there are more and more technologically advanced altcoins that are also safe and promising. So the choice is yours.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

There is no safe investment in the cryptocurrency market.
I adhere to say that this is true. But for someone that is willing to take risk and does have proof that he can earn real money online, will believe to what he is doing and what he found out. To tell which is safer, bitcoin is the right choice, no reason to say why it is and the answer is very obvious why everyone will say that it is the safest crypto investment and most profitable of all. The only last advice that I can tell you, there are others who are earning well with altcoins but you need to do your own research.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

The profitability of either of them depends on how well you are good in trading crypto currency and the level of your capital.  This factors are very important in trading crypto currency and this are the major factors that need to be considered before talking of investment profit.

malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

Long Term: Bitcoins
Short Term: Altcoins

Bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency, and that makes it the most trusted and used amongst all the other altcoins, so its the most safe to get hold of. However, since the price is so high right now, don't expect it to increase tenfold in the next few years as it would be a little unrealistic, but possible though.

Altcoins, or Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), can have potential if researched upon, which makes it more profitable, however, there are many scamcoins revolving about ICOs and altcoins, making it more risky than having Bitcoin.

It is up to you, but if you are new to BTC, I suggest getting some Bitcoin first. Smiley

I agree that bitcoin is more stable, but it is important to understand the purpose of investment.
If, for example, a person has a desire to save his funds, bitcoin fits more, if we are talking about multiplying the invested funds in a relatively short period of time, then it is better to choose alts. 
But in any case, before buying, everyone should study what will be buying, that would not buy shit or not buy at the peak prices.
But in general ideally distribute risks and invest in different coins.

bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Bitcoin has the tendency to be the most stable coin from all crypto. So if you want to invest in crypto space and don't feel like going for a rollercoasters like the other alts, bitcoin is a good choice
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

Yes it is still safe to invest in bitcoin, just don't mind those negative news about bitcoin. Ever wonder why bitcoin is still hot topic from the media? That is because they can't bring down bitcoin. Those news could be a scheme of other so that they could start to buy bitcoin when the price is low, so rather buying a 1 million worth of bitcoin at 10k each, it could be more cheap to bribe some media to feed some bad news, price goes at 9k each and buy bitcoin.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

bitcoin is safer if you can say that. And altcoins at their early stage are the most profitable ones. You won't see bitcoin making 1000% up but you can see that easily with some ICOs
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Yes it is still safe to invest in bitcoin, just don't mind those negative news about bitcoin. Ever wonder why bitcoin is still hot topic from the media? That is because they can't bring down bitcoin. Those news could be a scheme of other so that they could start to buy bitcoin when the price is low, so rather buying a 1 million worth of bitcoin at 10k each, it could be more cheap to bribe some media to feed some bad news, price goes at 9k each and buy bitcoin.
I really understand your opinion, maybe they just want to buy bitcoin at a low price with that they can invest in bitcoin and get a lot of profit. because bitcoin is very good in profit and others

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

For me altcoin is more profitable, but make sure that you always check also the price of your token. ALthough that is more profitable i am contented on tha bitcoin as long as i am contented also in the price of my token i sell it as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: