Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] labcoin ASIC - v.1 @130nm/300Mhz -16 cores chip - European / Chinese Team  (Read 33589 times)
labcoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 07:01:15 PM

The terrracoind was for internal tests with our pool of Avalon machines.

and how many avalons do you have? any stats, pictures etc?

We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild Wink

http://labcoin.com - Proprietary ASIC technology
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 07:02:50 PM

EDIT : Haters gonna hate.

Ugh. I might recommend not making posts like this Sad It won't go well with this community if you want to be taken seriously at this point Sad

Well, i know that's ugly, but that guy ran a portscan on our web server, found there a running terracoind instance and hence assumed we're scammers. It is pure logic, isn't it ?

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 07:06:15 PM

It is pure logic, isn't it ?

I guess haters are gonna hate indeed if he did a portscan. Ugh Sad Welcome to the Bitcointalk forums Sad The Mos Eisley cantina of the Bitcoin world...
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 07:10:47 PM

We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild

aren't these your avalons? http://imgur.com/Eg7IlOw

and what is role of Fabrizio in this venture?

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 07:21:10 PM

We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild

aren't these your avalons? http://imgur.com/Eg7IlOw

and what is role of Fabrizio in this venture?

Yep. they are.

Fabrizio Tatti is the majority shareholder and CEO of iTec-Pro Limited actually.

Cheers

labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 07:22:27 PM

Ugh. I might recommend not making posts like this Sad It won't go well with this community if you want to be taken seriously at this point Sad

Well, i know that's ugly, but that guy ran a portscan on our web server, found there a running terracoind instance and hence assumed we're scammers. It is pure logic, isn't it ?

Portscan?

TRC:178.79.173.51-178.79.173.51 listed 2 months ago at http://www.terracointalk.org/index.php/topic,226.0.html

I value intuition above logic.

Right, but i could have stopped the daemon meanwhile. Also, why it should be a problem in first place ?

Cheers

dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 07:27:02 PM

Yep. they are.

Fabrizio Tatti is the majority shareholder and CEO of iTec-Pro Limited actually.

Cheers?

I'm surprised you gave honest answer  Smiley . I can see you are at least actually in location, and have not (yet) gone down route of asking for public preorder or investment request for early birds, So I will give this 'trolling' a rest and just keep eyes peeled.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 07:43:42 PM

Interested.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:06:20 PM

Portscan?

TRC:178.79.173.51-178.79.173.51 listed 2 months ago at http://www.terracointalk.org/index.php/topic,226.0.html

What is the relevance regarding their ASIC project?

@labcoin i don't know if you are familiar with this community, but you need to be prepared for all kinds of requests and accusations. even if you are good intended you will need nerves of steel or just a huge amount of ignorance. anyway i wish you good luck with your project and don't forget to keep us updated.

labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 12:00:46 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2013, 12:14:58 AM by labcoin

Yep. they are.

Cheers?

I'm surprised you gave honest answer  Smiley . I can see you are at least actually in location, and have not (yet) gone down route of asking for public preorder or investment request for early birds, So I will give this 'trolling' a rest and just keep eyes peeled.

Transparency is, and will remain a key point in our conduct.

labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 12:05:09 AM

Portscan?

If psychological profile of labcoin guys is not relevant to you than there is no relevance regarding their ASIC project. You can discard the fact
they were "testing" Avalons on Terracoin (makes no sense, if it was profit-driven activity than say it, why lie about it) but went temporaly dumb
and forgot to upgrade to newer client after hard-fork (which means further profit-driven activities were pointless).

Come on, we just tested that terracoind (and others) with the avalons, and left it there, again it was just testing ... there is NO relevance to the project this thread is about.

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:10:48 AM

Portscan?

If psychological profile of labcoin guys is not relevant to you than there is no relevance regarding their ASIC project. You can discard the fact
they were "testing" Avalons on Terracoin (makes no sense, if it was profit-driven activity than say it, why lie about it) but went temporaly dumb
and forgot to upgrade to newer client after hard-fork (which means further profit-driven activities were pointless).

Come on, we just tested that terracoind (and others) with the avalons, and left it there, again it was just testing ... there is NO relevance to the project this thread is about.

Dude don't trouble yourself with 'Bitcoin Megastore', he never has anything positive to say, ever. He trolls these forums slating every potential ASIC manufacturer trying to defame them. He presumably has funds tied up somewhere, it's not in creating a megastore though...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:13:48 AM

Portscan?

Don't mind Bitcoinmegastore, he is little but a full-time troll these days. I guess when people stopped buying his bitcoin swag he just sort of lost it..
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:34:15 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2013, 12:58:12 AM by Bitcoinorama

Dude don't trouble yourself with 'Bitcoin Megastore', he never has anything positive to say, ever. He trolls these forums slating every potential ASIC manufacturer trying to defame them. He presumably has funds tied up somewhere, it's not in creating a megastore though...

You are moron who has a lot of positive things to say about people and other stuff about who or what you actualy know almost nothing.

Riiight....my qualifications seem to suggest otherwise though. How's the megastore going?

EDIT: It's also worth mentioning that my 'positivity' stems not from a delusion of living life through rosé-tinted glasses, but by the fact people are more open and opportunities create themselves more frequently to those that share a sunny disposisition and are proactive, you should try it, you may avoid the ensuing barrage of abuse directed at you after everyone of yout posts. That said, I'm nobody's fool, hence a current 100% record of calling out scams here. Labcoin appears to be holding his own quite well currently...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:43:46 AM

They can test whatever they wish to test. You still haven't answered me. What's the relevance to THIS project? If they can deliver a working ASIC chip funded by their own money i don't care what they test or what they or what are their fetishes. I'm only interested in the ASIC chip.

You are moron who has a lot of positive things to say about people and stuff about who or what you actualy know almost nothing.

Did retard Inaba gave you some PR lessons?  Where is the constructive criticism? Where are the relevant questions?

labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 12:48:53 AM

Alright guys, point(s) taken. let's not derail the thread too much   Cool

TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:16:42 AM

You are moron who has a lot of positive things to say about people and stuff about who or what you actualy know almost nothing.

Don't mind Bitcoinmegastore, he is little but a full-time troll these days. I guess when people stopped buying his bitcoin swag he just sort of lost it..

Items are selling just fine, do not worry for me or my businesses.

You are just a trolling moron with a fledging "business" selling cheap bitcoin printed crap that apparently spend your entire day "debunking" whatever you consider scams. I feel sorry for you, and your obviously miserable existence.
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:17:50 AM

Portscan?

Yes agreed, some of this troll you need to ignore them, they come here to vent their frustration and let go of their hot air. it means that they need to hit on someone to make themselves feel better.
tinoki

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:07:11 AM

any news? no news is good news? or good news is no news? Grin
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:09:27 AM

any news? no news is good news? or good news is no news? Grin

The news is it's going to be a while before we hear more news of this in-development project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: