Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Sell Cryptocurrency...  (Read 1015 times)
RainbowCurrency (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:31:00 AM

Hi there!

I recently learned that, ideally, you should only sell cryptocurrency once its value has increased by a factor of 50-1000.

In other words, if I buy $100 worth of TWINKLES (as an investment), I should only consider selling once they're worth $5000-$100000 (50-1000 times the original investment).

Would you say this is fair?

Thanks in advance for your comments! :-)

Michael
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

Hi there!

I recently learned that, ideally, you should only sell cryptocurrency once its value has increased by a factor of 50-1000.

In other words, if I buy $100 worth of TWINKLES (as an investment), I should only consider selling once they're worth $5000-$100000 (50-1000 times the original investment).

Michael

As you said still there are some investors who invested on bitcoin in the time of 2013 and 2014. By looking for the fast profit everyone are selling their bitcoins and altcoins which has potential for future purposes.
Tokens mentioned is not that much bigger project and which is completely related blockchain.
When the time you buy the tokens or cheap altcoins you have to read their white paper and analyze that coin reach further in future or not bro.
RainbowCurrency (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:44:39 AM

Cheers, much appreciated! Smiley
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:12:08 AM

Not really. This sort of thing is entirely dependent on personal preference. Some people hold and hold and hold and never sell (yet). Some people sell as soon as they have a profit. And there are plenty of people (most people I think) in between.
It's entirely up to you, and depends on whether you think the coin will continue to rise or whether you want to take some profit out Smiley

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:24:39 PM

Much of it HSS to do with your preferences and targets. If you're dealing with potential shit coins and their value goes lower instead of higher, you will lose greatly while waiting for it to reach that high a target.
I'll suggest that you set your own targets but not unrealistically high or too low. That way you can curtail any great losses.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:32:58 PM

That would be a long term investment and you are not sure if the coin can hit a x2 profit,i suggest you look into more valuabe coin to invest.Theres a lot of shitcoins out there that will give you a fast profit.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:33:49 PM

I dint even dare to dream to get 50x profit but I seen some of holdings got 100x growth but I dint sell after it got reduced I sold it it for 50x . It was with only 2 of my holdings remaining all tokens still it’s 2x or more loss . So I am not sure about your statement now I am looking for recover losses.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:37:10 PM

Hi there!

Michael

It's a bit fabulous growths. This rarely happens. Unless you want to keep the coins for 10 years.
Many smart investors are buying the coin he shoots at them gives you 50% they sell it and go to another, and don't put your money in a few years it is not clear whether you get your at least X10..

I now decided for myself that I will sell from X3 to X10, and to go to other projects.

sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:37:38 PM

Sell when you are at a profit and feeling euphoric, don't be greedy otherwise you will end up holding for a long time.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:38:16 PM

Hi there!

Michael

If you are afraid to sell to early. sell 10% and then when price doubles again 10% and when price double again 10%. This way you will fast repay your investment and never fully sell and miss the moon.

Increase 50-1000 times. LOL   Optimistic.
cryptospear

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:38:23 PM

a profit of x2 or x3 would be good i dont expect x50 for a long term investment especially when the coin or ICO doesnt have much potential than existing coins.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
icochick

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

What would be a longterm type investment?

I saw that BTC will reach $200k at some point.. Huh why would i sell it now?
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

i agree with you,dont be so greedy if you want to be a successful investor or trader thats the #1 problem with most traders they are getting burned with their greediness.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

following terms of the developer session of market attains with the table as might the use to helps on short of frames to deliver returns with the chance on displacement with the trading on exchange.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:32:23 PM

Sell when you are at a profit and feeling euphoric, don't be greedy otherwise you will end up holding for a long time.
But we can try to put the top price of the altcoin itself. I believe about to sell our coin at the peak seems to be a difficult thing. but i just try to sell them all in the green and then buy back again at the red. This time the price will be bouncing back again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

It all depends on the market behaviour of the coin. If the market value of the coin is increasing on daily basis then keep that coin and if it is facing some decrements in the market value then sell that coin as early as possible because you never know when it will come down from what you purchased.

Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:46:06 PM

Hi there!

Michael
No this is not fair.
You can not expect that much of gain from the altcoin in current market situation.
It happens very often in market.
If you are very ambitious you should aim for maximum 5X in my opinion.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:46:16 PM

Crypto currency has great potential. If you have no urgent need of money, do not sell your coins. It may grow to any extent. One thing I observed that do not buy or sell coins at once.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

Many people do not understand this that exiting from a trade is as much important as entering the trade. To do this correctly and make money in crypto or as a matter of fact in any kind of market, you need to understand how market cycles work. A simple google search for wall street market cycle chart should give you a good idea about it.

SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:53:30 PM

Lol 50-10000x with crypto from the current point  Grin

Its better to cashout when you will make quite good profit like 2x or 3x in just few months, if you will not sell crypto at peak point you might get stucked with lots of shitcoins.

Buy coins when they are undervalued, sell them on peak price during huge pump (almost every cryto have one big pump).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

it depends what you feel about the coin price reaches its peak before people dumping it down but if your holding a coin its best to sell the coin from 1 - 2 years from now because thats how holding works. 50 times of its price before selling the coin would take you more than 2 year plus depending what coin your investing to.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:01:05 PM

Based on something to be sure the value of a project can grow to the value you say? It takes a very long time (3-5 years or more). Not to mention many unwanted issues will arise in the future.

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:05:34 PM

As you said one should sell their cryptocurrencies once it has increased by 50 fold the value at which you bought it. I agree with you but sometimes it may take more than a year or two for the value to increase by such a scale, but that would be worth it. Many people bought bitcoins like in 2011 or 2012 and they kept selling them when they felt bitcoin was at the highest price.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:18:39 PM

It is always depends on you when you can sell crypto currency. If you can hold good portfolio and invest for huge profitno then hold for long term. But if you want small profit (short term gain) then sell your coins when you will get 3X to 5X profit on your acctual investment. Because crypto market is very volatile. No body what can happen in next minute.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

The best time to sell depends entirely on what type of investor you are. You have to balance the risk/reward ratio you'd comfortable with and apply it to your trading strategies. Some people like selling 50% of their stack when they get a 100% growth, some other people like it ride it all the way up or back down.. What kind of trader are you?

Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

Make yourself targets here. For example say that this is my target for waves or ethereum and create plans for it as an exit policy. Check my plans for waves and ethereum.

Waves: The exit price is $40 for me.

Ethereum: The exit price is $900 for me.

These are not easy targets, but still possible next years.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

Hi there!

Michael

As you said still there are some investors who invested on bitcoin in the time of 2013 and 2014. By looking for the fast profit everyone are selling their bitcoins and altcoins which has potential for future purposes.
Tokens mentioned is not that much bigger project and which is completely related blockchain.
When the time you buy the tokens or cheap altcoins you have to read their white paper and analyze that coin reach further in future or not bro.

This is all true. But in my opinion there may be a great potential for a coin, but this does not happen. Alt market relations are different. Probably there are confident predictors and magicians. They easily guess the potential. But we are ordinary people and here there is more faith in success. I think so.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:37:01 PM

Hi there!

Michael
On the current situation of this market long tradings is possible and been worth but most people would really do short tradings specially on alts because as i do observe too that alts wont really able to give you the chance already on hitting up 50-1000x on your initial investment and if it does then it would really require for  how my months or even years which would really depend on the project you did invest on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nakauten

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

50x is a rare case nowadays ,because a lot of scam ICOs are being introduced everyday.You should do some good research before joining any ICOs.

chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:26:04 PM

Even with  these many scam ICO,in my own opinion,sell them while the profits are good and reinvest into another short or a project you believe will be good within the years.
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:39:19 PM

You can miss out on making money if you're too greedy because it can go up, you never sell, and then it goes back down to where you bought it from.  I would rather make some money than nothing.

Schlaumeier

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

I would rather make some money than nothing.

Absolutely true. Another guy mentioned to take out 10% each time it doubles which is also a good thing.

As for myself. The initial investment I like to take out in the midterm. In case crypto would be a complete failure (which I think is highly unlikely as of now) I wouldn't had lost any (fiat) money.
Differentiation is key, not only in crypto, also compared with other asset classes. In case one single coins sucks you will not take a heavy hit.

Before I make an investment in crypto I have a plan when to sell it. This can be "only" 20%, 100% etcetera. If it reaches it i will immediately realize it.

Another option I sometimes apply is: On some exchanges I adjust sell orders when the price keeps going up which gives me additional profit.
cryptousher

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:48:52 PM

As I recently started I am being advised by my introducer to hold it right now. But he advised me to sell whenever I want but to make sure I am in profit. And also yes I agree and I will set a target as it crosses it I will sell them. This only goes for new tokens. And for good alts I will hold no plan of selling, didn't considered and thought about them.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:53:16 PM

Everyone decides when to sell. I sell when the profit reaches more than 1000%. for the present there is such profit. In five years, the percentage will be less.

Buddyzle

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:57:57 PM

The number one factor to consider when hodling a cryptocurrency is this...establish your "take profit" whenever the price gets to that level...you should seriously consider selling, despite what the market or news might be indicating.
Try as much as possible to recover your profit as fast as you can..that give u a sense of leverage and relaxation...you can sell some, recover capital then hodl some for further future profits.
Vladimir66

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:00:40 PM

Many beginners sell the  cryptocurrency after entering the market. This is not correct, because in the early days of the cryptocurrency very vulnerable in the market. Offer more than the demand and it and it starts to lose value. Because of this, many new firms can't normally finish your project. So now popular production of a large number of tokens. If the firm holds in the market is good, it allows you to get more profit with their tokens, so early sales are highly undesirable
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:04:17 PM

it depends what you feel about the coin price reaches its peak before people dumping it down but if your holding a coin its best to sell the coin from 1 - 2 years from now because thats how holding works. 50 times of its price before selling the coin would take you more than 2 year plus depending what coin your investing to.
that's called long-term investment, because if we make long-term investments ,, in 1-2-year digital currency is the minimum time period obtained .. because if you want to find your coins to be 20-100x .. 5-10 years will be the best time period you have to do .. that's when you will become one of the successful people from the purchase of digital currency
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:13:17 PM

Sometimes people sell their coins because they are in need of money desperately.

Otherwise it's best to sell if your coin has made reasonable profits of like 400% and above and you see it beginning to dip.

You sell then so you take some profits and then you can buy back at the lows
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:11:17 PM

To the best of my knowledge, I think cryptocurrency should be sold when the market is stable and not when it is fluctuating.  From previous experiences when people dispose their coin today the next day the value might just go up.The trading price should also be considered, it should not be sold when the price is very low to avoid loss of investment.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:31:20 PM

You have to think first when you want to take back the money you have invested. In my opinion this should be step Nr 1.
For example you could take a 25% back (of the money you've invested)  if your coins make a 3x or 4x gain and continue so on.
If something is going wrong, at least you'll have the fealing you didnt lost everything.
So I suggest you to make a plan and stick to it no matter what...
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

I wish it was that easy but no. There are some coins in the market that stay on low prices for many many months even years. Its very hard to find sell points. But in general you should think yourself. If profit is satisfying you can leave.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:39:58 PM

That's the question everyone would like to have an answer to. I am afraid lots of us are to connected to crypto to sell tokens at all. I believe they will keep rising.

CryptoBeefy

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:15:21 PM

When you invest in something you must set some goals in mind. If you reach them then decide to carry on holding for example because you think you should change your goals then so be it ... We probably all set goals but like everything in life, we frequently have to adapt and change. Only you know when you are happy to cash out
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:16:07 PM

I wish it was that easy but no. There are some coins in the market that stay on low prices for many many months even years. Its very hard to find sell points. But in general you should think yourself. If profit is satisfying you can leave.

Try to sell your tokens at their ath prices so that you can maximize your profits. This is the best way of selling them. Some people sell them during dumps and crashes, which is very wrong.
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:22:21 PM

This condition will only hold if you are willing to leave your investment for so many years.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:24:59 PM

Hi there!

Michael

It's a bit fabulous growths. This rarely happens. Unless you want to keep the coins for 10 years.
Many smart investors are buying the coin he shoots at them gives you 50% they sell it and go to another, and don't put your money in a few years it is not clear whether you get your at least X10..

I now decided for myself that I will sell from X3 to X10, and to go to other projects.

Consider that the projects that did not make x3-10 is getting smaller. Most likely you will enter the project, which someone already did x3-10  Cheesy
weeder

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

Long term investments is the best choice if you have enought money to live and patient.
But some guys dont have that much time.I personally like fast investments, with a profit of 2x-5x-10x
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:27:51 AM

It's possible to happened if we just have a patient in waiting for a long time, and it's fair. There is no problem in holding any token. It's a matter of investing, and need more patient. In a business world we need to be wise enough if we want to earn more. It's fair because it's the prices that changing, it's normal in Cryptocurrency.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:35:31 AM

You sell when you are content with the amount of profit you can take. This will immediately tell you if you're better off holding and going for the bigger money or if you can daytrade.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:48:24 AM

Hi there!

Michael

I think that is a very high target, unless you dare keep it for a long time, maybe you will get more profit 10x - 20x.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

Hi there!

Michael

I think that is a very high target, unless you dare keep it for a long time, maybe you will get more profit 10x - 20x.

I guess if he can wait for a long time then I will say this is fair. but like above said, it is a very high target because not all people can wait until the price reach that price and they prefer to reach little profit but it is over and over than just reach profit but they need to wait for a long time. but if he decides that he is fine to do that, then he can buy right now and just save the coins and wait until the price increase.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:06:15 AM

When the particular project in which you have invested your money have completed it's road map and it's price is at the peak than it's the correct time to sell.
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:07:08 AM

Choose the right time to sell is really hard in crypto currency. As you know, some big coins like bitcoin, Neo ,Eth need 1-2 weeks to get real price push up and you need to patient in these week to choose the right moment to sell. With small altcoins, take profit when ever its rise because that just a bump game from whale.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:15:03 AM

I am a complete fail when it comes to predicting when to sell cryptos. I should have sold some last July and if I had I would be retired now. I am thinking now to wait another year and see how things pan  out for my semi retirement plan. It all depends also what your exit plan is and how much you need to make a big difference in your life and the lives of your family and friends. Just work out an exit strategy, although I am going to remain in cryptos for as long as I and they exist, just will work less hours lol, if I reach my target.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:18:28 AM

At first you need to calculate your altcoin, How many price you buy altcoin and when you see your buy price is cross and you see some profit got your balance . It is time to sell your Crypto currency when you see your altcoin price is grow.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:10:12 PM

Hi there!

Michael

You are a great optimist! A very rare person can be so much lucky to get this profit. The rule for selling altcoins is simple — just sell alts on their highest rates and buy coins when they are down.
Peter Murr

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:46:10 PM

I can suggest you look into more valuabe coin to invest.Theres a lot of shitcoins out there that will give you a fast profit. I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Gloria_16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

everyone himself determines for himself the squalor of the profits he wants to receive, not less than 100% of course Smiley
gracer88

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:04:06 AM

Apparently, I am such an investor who bought coins for a long time.  It just happened that at the moment almost all the coins that I bought in the summer now are cheaper than when I bought them, if you look at the ratio of altcoin- bitcoin. I do not sell anything, I'm just waiting! Wink

rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

Hi there!

Michael

Hi man, if you sell it when price increased by 50-1000, then you must have a strong mentality. Crypto price sometimes unpredictable, even you already using many indicator (MACD, RSI, CCI).

Many people do not understand this that exiting from a trade is as much important as entering the trade. To do this correctly and make money in crypto or as a matter of fact in any kind of market, you need to understand how market cycles work. A simple google search for wall street market cycle chart should give you a good idea about it.

hi man, i just try your suggestion to search "wall street market cycle" and it awesome man! i found this infographic: https://id.pinterest.com/pin/307652218273705846/?lp=true as a newbie trader, it's very helpful

nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

The best time to sell your crypto is when you need it the most. If your instinct says your profit is already enough for what you need, then sell it. There is no point of holding your crypto for the hope of gaining more profit in the future when your basic needs is at risk. Expect to regret a little but if the purpose is served, then you are doing the right thing.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

When to sell any currency depends on the need or profit determination of every investor. Investments are of two types’ short term and long term. Short term investors expects small amount of profits, where as long term investors wait for more profits. Sometime people need large amount of money for some unexpected incidents at that time they liquidate their assets and raise money. Same is the case with cryptocurrencies .

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:06:37 PM

sell if in your opinion maybe this (price) make enough profit for you
don't wait until long time and don't wait until reach maximum price because you can't know what price maximum of cryptocurrency
because price altcoin is fluctuating. sometimes can up (pump) and can going dump (down)
achmir

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

Lol 50-10000x with crypto from the current point  Grin

Its better to cashout when you will make quite good profit like 2x or 3x in just few months, if you will not sell crypto at peak point you might get stucked with lots of shitcoins.

Buy coins when they are undervalued, sell them on peak price during huge pump (almost every cryto have one big pump).

exactly that unless the coin has huge potential and can still grow tenfold like iota for example
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:35:28 PM

It is based on what coin you're holding,if you are holding like potential coin or famous coin like Ethereum you need to set a goal price for it when your coin reaches that value then sell that coin.Or if you're holding cheap altcoins then you need to watch the price always when it started to dump yiu need to sell because some altcoins never bump after their price crash.
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:39:38 PM

I think that it depend on how much profit you want to take, you can hold for long-term and sell it when price X3, X4 even X10. Or you can hold for mid-term, when price rise to 50-60% and take profit.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

Good evening . When to sell each person decides for himself ssebya who sells the coin will make 100% and periscope below ,who holds a long fishing x50-x100. This choice
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:21:02 PM

When the coin goes up and I am in the profits (more than my buying average) I start selling slowly. And with every sell, I earn profits. Because you don't sell everything you always have some left if the price keeps rising. That only means more profits. It's a good thing. It's simply impossible to guess the top.
 I want to sell about 1/4 of all my crypto at the end of the year. Why? To buy presents. May be go skiing.

aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:37:23 PM

If you want to sell a chunk the best way is to cost average it and sell over a period of time.  And NEVER sell ALL of your coins.  At least leave 5 or 10% in case it skyrockets.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:43:31 AM

since yesterday, I see our chance to wait for a while because almost altcoin in every exchange shows the sign to goes up. I think we can try to sell in this day or in next few days later when the price of altcoins increases fast. we can see that ethereum, litecoin and ripple increase yesterday and now I see the price wants to break higher and the other coins want to follow this coins too. but if you want to take a profit right now, you can try to sell some amount of your coins and then wait for a little to see the price increase again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:52:42 AM

Everyone would want that. but market conditions in cryptocurrency are not that easy. you must know the cryptocurrency conditions and are good at making decisions in choosing the right investment in cryptocurrency if you want a large percentage of profits.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:05:00 AM

Sell ​​your coins when you feel the price is worth the standard you set. How many times the investment is relative depends on what price you want.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:08:24 AM

x50-x1000 lol

People got crazy with  this crypto madness
What if I say that coin you unvested yesterday will not survive during next year?
Especially if we're talking about some shitcoin from top-500

I would be happy if the coin can make x5 profit, infinitely happy if I get x10.
Okay, if we're talking about some real coins from top of the list and you're ready to wait 3-5  years.. probably
But still no guarantee at ll

deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:13:04 AM

Hi there!

Michael
any thing is fair. but you need to consider whether it posible or not. expecting value grow too high only results an opportunity lose. expecting high value grow is not bad idea but it have to be able to be realized

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Baronggot

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:15:17 AM

Man, as i could see it, digital currencies are unpredictable. It can go up too high in an unexpected time or could go low otherwise. Selling your cryptocurrency really depends on your firm decision that if if you think you can profit by selling it today, then go. But if you think you can profit more tomorrow, then hodl for now.

sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:42:05 AM

Investment is always a risk. So I think that part of the profit should be fixed before. Not to wait a few years. It is unknown how the market will behave next. But if you withdraw their, the rest of the coins let it grow

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
erick94

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:46:57 AM

I will sell it when the price of the cryptocurrency coin has shown a very good movement and also experienced how much percentage. because altcoin will fall when bitcoin rises. and I always wait for the moment to ride altcoin to sell it.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:51:21 AM

I sell the coins when i get 10-15% profits and buy back when it dips so hard thats the basics of trading crypto.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:53:45 AM

As a trader you need to have your desired target of praise raise because without setting desired target it is not possible till then you have to hold the coins until your target is reached.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:55:38 AM

the crypto market is very unstable so before invest in it, i always have my target price so when it reach to the target i will sell to have my profit but also protect my money from risks of dropping price. so this way is safer then just holding until it reach to the top to sell but the profit is lower.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:56:58 AM

It is a personal preference tbh. I would suggest on selling coins within 2-4 months after purchasing it. It will give you a significant profit by then

habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:54:40 AM

I sell my alts when the price is the peak,and i buyback it back when it dips.

twinkledthomas

Activity: 143

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:58:41 AM

Buy coins when they undervalued. Like i did with ripple and deeponion. Riple costs double now. Waithing for deeponion price to hike. Sell then when they are in peak

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:05:04 AM

I always use the partial selling system. For example if I buy X coins at 1$, I'd like to set the following sell orders:
50% at $2
25% at $4
another 25% I'd like to hodl.
You can change proportions and price levels in depending on your risk strategy.

Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:32:29 AM

You cant really say that to all the coins,. If you are talking about bitcoin and ethereum,  maybe you can do that.  But if you mean the other altcoins,  there are no guarantees that your coin will increase that much,  worst it might die.  Some coins are better disposed while they still being pumped.

Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:43:35 AM

Hi there!

Michael

We can't say all crypto will make price increase with the time some coins will lose its value by the time also,so you need to pick a potential coin if you are expecting 50times profit of your investment.If you buy a shit oin then wait for to make 50 times profit then you have to wait for forever.So invest on loin like LTC which is cheaper now but in future the price will increase.I don't think your choice is good so sell your coin and buy some potential coin.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

Hi there!

Michael

Although the numbers you are talking about are pretty high amd ambitious, it is pretty logical. Of course every investor wants big profits. I mean, who doesn't right? But the thing is, asking for too much can be the one that makes you lose a lot than earn a lot. So if you are aiming for these kind of profits, make sure that you are investing on the right project. Not just on a project that is raising a you a lot of profit due to pumps and dumps. Although these are food coins/tokens for trading, it isn't something that gives you as much profit for less work or no work at all. So i advice you to reduce your greed if you do not know yet how to choose projects that can give you those profits you are wishing for. And yeah, gain more experience. Because sometimes, things go unexpectedly fucked or great here in the crypto world.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Apparently, I am such an investor who bought coins for a long time.  It just happened that at the moment almost all the coins that I bought in the summer now are cheaper than when I bought them, if you look at the ratio of altcoin- bitcoin. I do not sell anything, I'm just waiting! Wink

Just Bitcoin has grown too high and many coins unfortunately now cost very cheaply. You just have to wait until they grow in price. If the coins are promising, then they will surely bring profit.

ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:38:26 PM

Always have track on the market value of bitcoins and specially on the share market of the company so that if the coin rate increases then you can sell it and achieve a great profit but as long as you have bitcoin with you it will definately increase. So hold it for a long time it will give great profit.

real eyes realize

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:49:00 PM

I think decide to sell a cryptocurrency is not an easy thing. Because, sometimes, despite the high price, holding can bring incredible profits.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:56:56 PM

If you come to realize how many people regret by not investing on bitcoin, others regret by selling it in a rush then you will come to a point that it takes patience if you want a massive profit. If I were you, I would just hold them a little bit longer and wait for the price to increase. To avoid temptation of selling, consider them as donations, with that in mind, you will not think about getting profit, go back when th price is high enough for you. Always resist the temptation of selling your crypto coins.

OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

I think decide to sell a cryptocurrency is not an easy thing. Because, sometimes, despite the high price, holding can bring incredible profits.
I agree with you, it`s really hard to buy coins, which can TO THE MOON, it`s losing of money! I sold EOS, now I regret it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:00:35 PM

Don`t think that all coins can do X50 or x100. Personally for me the best moment to sell - x10. And don`t sell ALL tokens. Sell 1/2 or 1/3 at one time!

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
real eyes realize

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:03:17 PM

I agree with you, it`s really hard to buy coins, which can TO THE MOON, it`s losing of money! I sold EOS, now I regret it.
I think there are many people who are regret like you because of similar reasons. Good luck on your next transactions!
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:09:00 PM

Generally it is true. To get the max profit you should ideally try to sell your coin before the it starts to fall. It's a very hard thing to catch that time span and most of the time you can not sell at the best time possible. To sell at the right time you need luck or some inside knowledge about that coin . For example if you know the coin has ended one of it's important agreements and you get this info from employees , you can sell the coin just before they annouce .

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: