Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
Nobody knows what the future holds with bitcoins but for me as long as there people investing bitcoin,  trading,  selling or do any bitcoin transactions bitcoin will still be active. I guess bitcoin is now getting popular since a lot of people wanted to earn bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

virtual currencies and e-commerce platforms have risen and fallen faster than consumers have had time to adopt them.
whalefish

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

virtual currencies and e-commerce platforms have risen and fallen faster than consumers have had time to adopt them.

I think thats the biggest issue. That, plus volatility meaning no companies want to accept them.
Maybe the answer is a stablecoin with super fast transactions?
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Nobody controls it, you pay only fees for transaction, so it means government won't get paid from cryptocurrencies. It will be very good. I hope that salary will be in crypto, because in fiat 40% of salary goes to tax

I do not envy you and the people that live in your place. 40% of fiat to the taxes ...It is abnormal. I hope, the cryptocurrency will let you and everybody earn much more.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

The future of this virtual currency like bitcoin, lays in the hands of the customers and investors, if they stay believing and trusting bitcoin then there is still a good future waiting for cryptocurrency and the rest of the altcoins, because the market cannnot move without these customers and investors who patronized this cryptos.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

No one knows what will be the future of bitcoin. Its future depends on its users and holders. If we continue to use it then it will still be on our system in the years to come. Im just hoping that one day all people may be able to use it.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Nobody controls it, you pay only fees for transaction, so it means government won't get paid from cryptocurrencies. It will be very good. I hope that salary will be in crypto, because in fiat 40% of salary goes to tax

I do not envy you and the people that live in your place. 40% of fiat to the taxes ...It is abnormal. I hope, the cryptocurrency will let you and everybody earn much more.
40 percent is a very large amount, but I believe because there are some areas that do implement it. Digital currency can indeed be an alternative to cover tax payments because there are still no rules to charge tax fees from digital currency transactions.

But please think again that actually tax is a very important thing to develop a country and there is even a country that relies on as much as 100 percent of income from taxes. That proves that taxes are important, but still, basically doing financial transactions by doing digital currency can reduce the tax costs we incur.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

there is nothing to worry about the future of bitcoin because the future of bitcoin will get brighter. more companies or technologies around the world use bitcoin.
For me the future of virtual currency like bitcoin looks really good now and i think not only bitcoin will have a good future because there are now many virtual currencies are developing very well like ethereum and eos, and i know we can used it as our currency after 10years.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

In my opinion the future of cryptocurrency like bitcoin is that it will continue to grow. This will not stop developing until too many people will know and use bitcoin. And in the future, I think investors will increase too. bitcoin helps many people to have a better life. The future of virtual currencies like bitcoin will soar. So hopefully this will continue and because this virtual currency like bitcoin will have a good future ..
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

Bitcoin is therefore a digital currency that takes a leading position.  Most likely it will remain the same, because for a long time there has not appeared another currency that could replace it.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

In my opinion the future of cryptocurrency like bitcoin is that it will continue to grow. This will not stop developing until too many people will know and use bitcoin. And in the future, I think investors will increase too. bitcoin helps many people to have a better life. The future of virtual currencies like bitcoin will soar. So hopefully this will continue and because this virtual currency like bitcoin will have a good future ..
The future of bitcoin is already explained by its amazing demand and popularity of we put basis on its popularity we can really see that the bitcoin is slowly becoming a part of our human life. That is why i believe that the bitcoin will have a verry amazing future and it can really help everyone to earn.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

Day by day Bitcoin now earn more popularity.many country accept bitcoin.so we can hoped that bitcoin future is brightness.thanks

Everybody is speaking about Bitcoin but what I see is that people started to show their interest in other cryptocurrencies. They often mention Ethereum Waves, EOS, Stratis. Mass Media shares the information about these alts with us.
resus

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

The future of bitcoin is great, and I think bitcoin really helps a person's life, especially my family will always be filled with bitcoin income. The market will continue to grow because many people take Involved in crypto and it leads to a growing community in the crypto world. Electronic money today, Bitcoin's success in coping with the challenges it faces can determine the destiny of other electronic money in the coming years.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

Bitcoin's future is bright I think personally. Some reasons exist for such types  of thinking like as
1) A lot of international marketplace now allow Bitcoin for payment.
2) Today's world is virtual world, so virtual world has a virtual money very easy thinking. Bitcoin is one types of virtual money.
3) Crypto Investors have a positive response  in investing on Bitcoin.
After all discussion I think bitcoin's future is bright and strong.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

It must be known that there are currently several countries that legalize bitcoin for transactions, such as Japan, Germany, Denmark and so on, there we can easily find bitcoin ATMs so that it makes it easier for Bitcoin card debit users to withdraw money.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

Bitcoin has been structured to be the future standing  currency, which is still a living vision in it's features.Just 2 things that I wish to understand is;
1.Will bitcoin be available in fiat form?
2. With the way people are rushing bitcoin and it appears as if the more the projects are becoming more difficult.
Hope anyone will be able to do any project in that future or project ends and the mint coin alone remains?
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

I think that just like advanced technology, the BTC will develop even better, seeing the reality now that transactions with BTc have become a new lifestyle for modern society, perhaps because of its efficiency, BTC has been very acceptable, but it may exist in some countries that still consider the BTC illegal, maybe by considering a number of reasons, I know that the reason is that it is only made to cover all the shortcomings that are owned by the country, but if the country has equal distribution in the field of technology and education, I think BTC is not difficult to accept and the problems that will arise will minimize, then the bottom line of the future of BTC is definitely better
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

in my opinion, cryptocurrency like bitcoin will have a good future, for investment or for transactions. maybe now bitcoin has also reached the goals. and there will be many more people who continue to need cryptocurrency in the future, which will make the future of cryptocurrency better.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

Bitcoin's value is determined by the demand of it in the market. Functionality plays big role as well because no investor would buy it. But with the current status now of cryptocurrencies are on a downhill due to bitcoin was mostly used now as a stock invesment rather than a currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
well I do believe that virtual currency like Bitcoin has a very bright future in the upcoming years as since they have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and also as the world is becoming digital day by day the new virtual currency is up market and is being promoted all over the world. also virtual currency is hard to steal as regular currency and it is very easy to carry all over the world so I do believe that virtual currency like Bitcoin will survive for many years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: