Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

So far bitcoin still have greatest power and only one could be most power full in cryptocurrency, there are no one of coin could stop and have the same price like bitcoin at the future. Many country want to created coin to stop how bitcoin price but its nonsense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YoungPalom

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

The future is just personal speculation that Bitcoin will become the currency of choice around the world, with every exchange and use of Bitcoin. A good signal for the crypto market.
ACHANCE

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

GOOD FOR BEST
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

I hope it would be big in the near future and would be known worldwide and would be the national currency for all and it would be legalize as a work for people who don't have the capacity to work ( the sicks and undergraduate )

P.S. I do not belittle people but Im just being realistic.
Of course, bitcoin in the next few years will occupy an important position as a means of payment, especially between countries where it has to go through banks. With bitcoin, transactions can be done at home via a laptop connected to the internet, and immediately entered without anyone knowing.
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

The adoption of cryptocurrency has grown at a very high rate. The total wallet of Bitcoin and Ethereum archives has increased dramatically. Bitcoin and the Crypto market will create momentum and price growth in the future.
brookecooper

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

Cryptocurrency technology is beginning to attract attention from business organizations. Scalability is still a key issue in the future development of cryptocurrency.
Evacarter

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

Cryptocurrency technology is beginning to attract attention from business organizations. Scalability is still a key issue in the future development of cryptocurrency.

The current trading capacity of Ethereum and Bitcoin is still far away compared to other payment platforms such as Visa or Paypal. However, scalable solutions for both networks are close to being complete, opening the door to widespread adoption.
blacknigga

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

With the increasing adoption of Crypto, enterprise organizations leveraging Blockchain technology, feasible solutions for scale-up and regulatory issues for ICO ecosystems become more complete. The Crypto market will soon show its momentum.
nbausa

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

At present, there are very few values generated from Numbers and Blockchains. It takes a lot of time to apply these tools to life, but now we have not. The future of virtual currency is predictable.
curylebron

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

there is no need to worry about the future of bitcoins, I think bitcoin will have a bright future. maybe in the future, the cryptocurrencies will be the new way of payment. now a day, people always panic when the price decrease, but that is a normal thing. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency future.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

To be honest I don't have any idea about what is the future of crypto currency. Because we all know that crypto currency's price is temporary means its price is changeable. Maybe anytime it can be goes down or goes up. We are hoping that crypto currency in the future is better than now.
Well even if the price of bitcoin never remain the same but still I think we can see how beautifully the market is moving so the future of crypto currency specially the bitcoin must be bright we can have good thinking about it, it will never get down as whole. Sometime price use to get down but then right after sometime again it use to increase because of peoples interest about crypto currency specially the bitcoin, it has brighter future and safe way to be high forever.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

the future of bitcoin will be brighter and more developed, of course, because the more days and months the user is getting more and the country has also received bitcoin well. so we cannot doubt the future of bitcoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

The future of bitcoin? You mean bitcoin is the future
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:53:55 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 07:45:19 PM by Himanshu111

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

To be honest I don't have any idea about what is the future of crypto currency. Because we all know that crypto currency's price is temporary means its price is changeable. Maybe anytime it can be goes down or goes up. We are hoping that crypto currency in the future is better than now.
Well even if the price of bitcoin never remain the same but still I think we can see how beautifully the market is moving so the future of crypto currency specially the bitcoin must be bright we can have good thinking about it, it will never get down as whole. Sometime price use to get down but then right after sometime again it use to increase because of peoples interest about crypto currency specially the bitcoin, it has brighter future and safe way to be high forever.
I think bitcoin will be having a great future ahead. Bitcoin can be considered as the future of the currency and it also has the capability to become a global currency.It is now used by many people all around the world and its demand is also increasing day by day.More and more people are enrolling themselves in Bitcoin.People are investing their money in Bitcoin because it gives good amount of profit returns and that too in a shorter period of time.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

I think so too. People have been wishing for virtual currencies to appear and become a valued thing in our world for a really long time. Crypto gives us a great possibility for it to happen.

dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

there is no need to worry about the future of bitcoins, I think bitcoin will have a bright future. maybe in the future, the cryptocurrencies will be the new way of payment. now a day, people always panic when the price decrease, but that is a normal thing. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency future.
I think after 2 years bitcoin will dead forever. I don't see good future i am not against it just giving advice. See the low price of bitcoin from last 8 months and make your decision
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

When i see the decreasing of price i start watching bad future of bitcoins. If the price of bitcoin decreasing contentiously then bitcoin will dead forever.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

The future of bitcoin and the other Cryptos looks really great. Over the past few years, the knowledge and the popularity of blockchain technology keeps growing as many people are joining this wonderful world of crypto. This is the hope that bitcoin is the future currency of the world.
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

Government are against it and mostly countries are looking to ban it. Some social media plat forms are making false news which making bitcoin's user afraid to invest.
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

No need to worry about the future of bitcoin, because for now bitcoin has become a global virtual currency. And that is a strong reason for bitcoin to survive in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: