Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5839 times)
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.
In my own opinion, the reason why bitcoin is so much special than any other currency is because bitcoin has more greater value than other currencies that most investors most would likely to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is really worth to hold because bitcoin can be now consider as gold from it's price.
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:15:28 PM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.
If i am not mistaken, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been created and limited. Because of that, bitcoin become a benchmark for other crypto, this make the specialty of bitcoin.
Yeah that’s the main reason that it is pioneer currency of crypto and all other come after the bitcoin and the best thing that make It special is that it blesses people with a lot of profit and that’s why people are so fond of bitcoin and they will never switch to any other currency because bitcoin will keep giving to them and all the thing that people need from the currency are present in the bitcoin so it will stay best from rest.

btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

There are far better coins than Bitcoin like ETH and Monero, its just that BTC is being preferred because its the first being used and is being accepted by commerce sites and even gambling sites. If I should prefer I chose something else like DASH.
coat47

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:25:28 PM

I think it’s because the bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the world. Journalists talked so much of the bitcoin at its beginnings. it's psychological, we always go to what is better known because it is more safety. BTC managed to survive despite the many announcements of the end of bitcoin. It is the gold of the crypto world.
And now with the marketcap of 215 billion  it becomes  very big. Moreover when you have Bill gates who say that he invest in the cryptocurrency =>  The moon
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

For a having a large market value compared to any other cryptocurrency is what makes it more special aj any other currency. Also, it is not only a currency but also a good investment because of the high increase on its market price. And since the value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing, it is an enough reason to choose bitcoin than other currencies.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:37:07 PM

If i am not mistaken, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been created and limited. Because of that, bitcoin become a benchmark for other crypto, this make the specialty of bitcoin.
Yeah that’s the main reason that it is pioneer currency of crypto and all other come after the bitcoin and the best thing that make It special is that it blesses people with a lot of profit and that’s why people are so fond of bitcoin and they will never switch to any other currency because bitcoin will keep giving to them and all the thing that people need from the currency are present in the bitcoin so it will stay best from rest.

not just that, which amazes me with bitcoin is its effect on people who really want to gain profit from it. When the prices rise high, or down, people just keep buying it. Because They believe in its value in the future. That is what makes the bitcoin price is dominated by the increase rather than the decrease. As each price drops, people see it as an opportunity to buy more, which causes the demand to always outweigh the offer. So it is almost impossible that bitcoin prices will go back to price a few months earlier.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:14:39 PM

Bitcoin is so much special than other currencies because bitcoin can now related to gold, because of it's price today. Bitcoin can reduce your financial problems and reduce unemployed that's why many people today would like to used and invest in bitcoin because of its greatness.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:28:40 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is so much special than other currency because it is the first digital currency, But if you are asking why bitcoin is much special than other coins, it’s because bitcoin is the primary favorable digital currency that centralizes that can’t control by the government. Also, bitcoin is the most expensive digital currency, and the amount of it is still increasing. Smiley
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:41:28 PM

Also the fact that it can give you much higher profit than in banks , it can be considered as a reason why bitcoin is special because aside from bitcoin I never heard about other thing that can give you what bitcoins can give.

qwertyfull

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

Well it is very simple bitcoin is special in some cryptocurrencies because it is their foundation i mean it is the strength of some tokens that are released right now. bitcoin also is the first cryptocurrency in the world meaning it is so special.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

Always bitcoin is better than all currency .and  to be sure, there is a big difference between the price of btc and for others currency, as well as bitcoin has a many advantages, and one of  the most important is the  permanent profit especially when you investing a big value of bitcoin .
and the losses are always few compared to others currency so bitcoin is always special and hopefully is will be forever.

Not true. Bitcoin has no advantages. There are many many coins that are far better than bitcoin. The only thing ''special'' about bitcoin is that it was the first to be introduced. That's it. Now it's not even used as a currency which is what it was intended to do. Pure speculation coin.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:08:54 PM

Bitcoin is indeed much special than any other digital currencies because bitcoin is simply sitting on the top comfortably. How could bitcoin not be so special with its current value of 16,467$ as of this writing as compared to the digital coin sitting next to it at only 1,444$. Their gap on market price tells us how how much special bitcoin is.

Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:22:56 PM

Bitcoin is indeed much special than any other digital currencies because bitcoin is simply sitting on the top comfortably. How could bitcoin not be so special with its current value of 16,467$ as of this writing as compared to the digital coin sitting next to it at only 1,444$. Their gap on market price tells us how how much special bitcoin is.

Wrong. You don't see all the situation.
BTC is a foundation, that's why it's the most important coin.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:08:32 AM

The speciality in bitcoin comes when we see it as a first ever cryptocurrency . Also no other currency whether crypto or fiat has increased in price value and popularity compared to bitcoin.
That first in line will always give it more preference than any other coin. It was the main legacy that the man himself left and the devs have been doing a whole lot of work to keep making it work by giving it their best. As much as we have altcoins that can do something better, they have not experienced half of what bitcoin has experienced over the years and still here with huge support which is what makes it less risky to invest in than any other altcoin.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:37:59 AM

Being popular in the world of cryptocurrency is one of the reason why Bitcoin is special in other currency.we all know that the value of Bitcoin today is higher thats why many people are engage to use Bitcoin rather than other currency.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:12:34 AM

I agree because no one can explain what is the special thing in bitcoin but the profit that gives of bitcoin to all of us. We all know that bitcoin is the easiest way to have a profit when we invest but just invest that you can afford to lose.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:38:37 AM

Because bitcoin is different than other currency, and as we can see all coin will end to bitcoin, correct me if im wrong, i mean when we widthraw ou money it is also convert into bitcoin that's why bitcoin is very important and as far as i know bitcoin is the father of crypto currency.
Fbo62

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:40:41 AM

bitcoin started from a penny, now it is $15k. It is practically a stock (like other currencies as well) but a currency and has low fees.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:49:47 AM

bitcoin started from a penny, now it is $15k. It is practically a stock (like other currencies as well) but a currency and has low fees.
For me bitcoin is so much special than the other currency because bitcoin is the longest currency running among the rest of currency, and bitcoin is so much special because is the best among the rest and bitcoin is more trusted than the others currency and it so much special because bitcoin is the best and strong cryptocurrency.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:17:30 AM

Bitcoin is so much special than others currency, because bitcoin is very profitable currency,  and it has very useful or benefits that gives to the people. The main reason why bitcoin is special because of its price and its advantages. Bitcoin is only the currency that more indemand to the people and best in investment. Most of people want and interested to invest in bitcoin. We can earn bitcoin easily, and we can use it in our transactions online. Bitcoin is an internet money and we use it everywhere so we can say bitcoin is so special.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: