StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

project is not clear
not team
not future

Dude you are only investing in coin who have less futur than fonero or any other monero-like. You are kidding.
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

project is not clear
not team
not future

Dude you are only investing in coin who have less futur than fonero or any other monero-like. You are kidding.

actually if the dev team stops acting like assholes towards anyone that don't fully agree with them, then maybe more ppl can start backing this project.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
romankosoj

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:23:28 AM

project is not clear
not team
not future

actually if the dev team stops acting like assholes towards anyone that don't fully agree with them, then maybe more ppl can start backing this project.

12inchMom, I agree with you ))
romankosoj

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

Гoтoвим нoвый caйт, дopoжнyю кapтy, a тaкжe whitepaper.
К тoмy жe yжe тecтиpyeтcя coбcтвeннaя биpжa.

We prepare a new site, a road map, and also a whitepaper.
In addition, our own stock exchange is already being tested.
romankosoj

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

Added to coinlib.io

https://coinlib.io/coin/FNO/Fonero
fonero_support (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

ATTENTION! SCAM EXCHANGES!
DON'T SEND COINS THEM!

http://jego.exchange/
https://braavos.cc/

cryptodaemon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:22:13 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 08:39:40 PM by cryptodaemon

Fonero so far has shown.. robustness without fancy words , and a reliable infrastructure, quick transactions by the way . Very quick respect many other coins around. You can try . Besides,Fonero  is between the coins listed at stocks.exchange . ETN and/or many others are not there at all. People are complaining about bad behaviours/mood from the dev-team. I complain about who think it's sane  to imagine  Fonero 10K by the end of 2018 and they ask for "potential" and whatever it looks like. If you like the buzzwords moon, potential, massive distribution, affairs, marketing, Fonero is not the coin for you. Fonero, btw has a limited amount of available coins if compared with the billlions/trillion  of ETN and things like that. Can you be rich with a coin that has a mining availability of coins in terms of billions/trililons ? Be serious. and answer to yourself.. Do you really like marketing operations with the usual cut and paste theme in  the official website of totally unknown people but with shiny job titles ? Well .. Fonero  it is not for you. Like it is not for you any other coin that you can still mine and in a record time respect many other so adored coins , is listed in stocks.exchange where you can easily do what you like. Sell them, buy them, convert them. What do you really want more from a coin at the conditions of the current market ? Blame the rudeness of the dev-team ? I think that I will be the same . The GUI wallet as primary feature.. lol .. guys we are talking about cryptonote not buzzwords. Who really care about the GUI wallet. FOnero.. stand for Phony Monero. The code looks stable to me by the way. More active than ETN and many others coins pushed to the market as I mentioned , by huge nonsense marketing operations. Wake up people.. cryptocurrencies can survive just thanks to this sort of projects.

You shouldn't spit in the plate where you eat.

Fonero team please just carry on ... and do your business, so far you beat many of the high tier coins / tokens and all the consequential shit .. and also you have a nice jackpot scheme .. which it's kind of funny. that's why I love Fonero. Better a coin like that one that all the bullshits in the world made by marketeers.

Cryptocurrencies were initially exchanged for fun .. and Fonero is following the same path, with a plus. It's actually unbreakable and fast.

and funnily enough nobody cares about these two things. they want the GUI . LOL YOU ALL pseudo investors.

DISCLAIMER. : I MENTIONED ETN AS TERM OF REFERENCE BECAUSE ETN HAS MUCH MORE USERS AND SO ON. THE REFERENCE WASN'T TO OFFEND THE ETN COMPANY OR WHATEVER MOREOVER MINE IT WASN'T A PUMP AND DUMP OR ANY SORT OF ATTEMPT TO PUSH DOWN THE ETN PRICE.
easyDaniel

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

Fonero added to https://easyhash.io/fonero/start
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

The main advantage of Fonero is the use of Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) for all transactions. Also, all the problems and mistakes of Monero developers were taken into account and there are no problems inside the blockchain.

can you explaine me, please, about this function? (Ring Confidential Transactions). What is this?

Maximum amount coins: 18,4 million

How many coins in curcullation now? And how many will be in 1st year?
kulas01

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:24:09 AM

The main advantage of Fonero is the use of Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) for all transactions. Also, all the problems and mistakes of Monero developers were taken into account and there are no problems inside the blockchain.

can you explaine me, please, about this function? (Ring Confidential Transactions). What is this?

Maximum amount coins: 18,4 million

How many coins in curcullation now? And how many will be in 1st year?
You better go to monero discussion. They can better explain to you as they were the ones who created it. They have the monero Lab that do all the researches. Of course the so called clones/forks just copy the implementation.
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:39:35 AM

The project looks interesting to me. I want to buy some Fonero, but I do not use such exchanges. Do you have airdrop or any other way to get some Fonero.
romankosoj

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

Add new pool!
https://easyhash.io/fonero
fonero_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

The project looks interesting to me. I want to buy some Fonero, but I do not use such exchanges. Do you have airdrop or any other way to get some Fonero.

Sorry, but officially we don't sell coins. But you can ask somebody in community, maybe he will sell some to you.

fonero_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:30:39 AM

Fonero so far has shown.. robustness without fancy words , and a reliable infrastructure, quick transactions by the way . Very quick respect many other coins around. You can try . Besides,Fonero  is between the coins listed at stocks.exchange . ETN and/or many others are not there at all. People are complaining about bad behaviours/mood from the dev-team. I complain about who think it's sane  to imagine  Fonero 10K by the end of 2018 and they ask for "potential" and whatever it looks like. If you like the buzzwords moon, potential, massive distribution, affairs, marketing, Fonero is not the coin for you. Fonero, btw has a limited amount of available coins if compared with the billlions/trillion  of ETN and things like that. Can you be rich with a coin that has a mining availability of coins in terms of billions/trililons ? Be serious. and answer to yourself.. Do you really like marketing operations with the usual cut and paste theme in  the official website of totally unknown people but with shiny job titles ? Well .. Fonero  it is not for you. Like it is not for you any other coin that you can still mine and in a record time respect many other so adored coins , is listed in stocks.exchange where you can easily do what you like. Sell them, buy them, convert them. What do you really want more from a coin at the conditions of the current market ? Blame the rudeness of the dev-team ? I think that I will be the same . The GUI wallet as primary feature.. lol .. guys we are talking about cryptonote not buzzwords. Who really care about the GUI wallet. FOnero.. stand for Phony Monero. The code looks stable to me by the way. More active than ETN and many others coins pushed to the market as I mentioned , by huge nonsense marketing operations. Wake up people.. cryptocurrencies can survive just thanks to this sort of projects.

You shouldn't spit in the plate where you eat.

Fonero team please just carry on ... and do your business, so far you beat many of the high tier coins / tokens and all the consequential shit .. and also you have a nice jackpot scheme .. which it's kind of funny. that's why I love Fonero. Better a coin like that one that all the bullshits in the world made by marketeers.

Cryptocurrencies were initially exchanged for fun .. and Fonero is following the same path, with a plus. It's actually unbreakable and fast.

and funnily enough nobody cares about these two things. they want the GUI . LOL YOU ALL pseudo investors.

DISCLAIMER. : I MENTIONED ETN AS TERM OF REFERENCE BECAUSE ETN HAS MUCH MORE USERS AND SO ON. THE REFERENCE WASN'T TO OFFEND THE ETN COMPANY OR WHATEVER MOREOVER MINE IT WASN'T A PUMP AND DUMP OR ANY SORT OF ATTEMPT TO PUSH DOWN THE ETN PRICE.

Thanks for support! Smiley

romankosoj

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

Fonero add to https://www.cryptunit.com/coin/FNO

Fonero дoбaвлeнa в https://www.cryptunit.com/coin/FNO
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Fonero is:

1) Shitcoin
2) Scamcoin

Choose one.
tomik48

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

Fonero is:

1) Shitcoin
2) Scamcoin

Choose one.

3) fonero the best
Egoiste

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

Fonero is:

1) Shitcoin
2) Scamcoin

Choose one.
you are absolutely wrong, I follow the coin almost from the very beginning, and communicate with the developers, the coin shows only growth
Aquatom

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

This is a very promising coin with an excellent growth rate!
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

Looks like an interesting project, providing it survives at least the first year Wink
Do you guys plan to use some of the premine to hire more developers, so that the development goes faster? You also say in the ANN that you plan to use 50% of the premine to pay people for promotion... when can we expect some bounties to be announced?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: