Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:20:42 PM

Algory is a very nice project, I see so much people each day searching for tools or advice about trading or something that can help them to make choice with data analysis. Algory can fill this need, it’s a very smart project.
I totally agree, since I am one of those who are looking for this type of tools  Wink.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:29:21 PM

From checking out your whitepaper is does seem like you guys know what you want to build. But do you have anything to show right now? a Beta , a function, something?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

It is great that you will build a solution for us who aren't good at trading. I think many people will like it.

AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:42:41 PM

I am interested on how does the Cryptonews work... a quote from your whitepaper

...a connection will be established to launch an automatic trading function, thanks to which
the positions will be opened automatically in accordance with the information sentiment.

How does this work? Automatic buys/sells for matching monitored keywords or buzz, or some sort of ai algorithm that analyzes the information sentiment?

Autotrading based on news - yes, it will monitor keywords, and both sentiment of news.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:44:35 PM

It is great that you will build a solution for us who aren't good at trading. I think many people will like it.
Indeed, for those of us who have not spent much time on this, it will be very helpful to have a platform with all the information easily accessible
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:51:58 PM

From checking out your whitepaper is does seem like you guys know what you want to build. But do you have anything to show right now? a Beta , a function, something?

In next weeks we will be publishing series of articles in which all functions will be described on examples.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

...a connection will be established to launch an automatic trading function, thanks to which
the positions will be opened automatically in accordance with the information sentiment.

How does this work? Automatic buys/sells for matching monitored keywords or buzz, or some sort of ai algorithm that analyzes the information sentiment?

Autotrading based on news - yes, it will monitor keywords, and both sentiment of news.

How will your system validate the information. Does it have to be confirmed by different sources?
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:56:05 PM

interesting concept then other competition. still reading on white paper but data feed in algo from twitter like social media is unique. only my worried is how can you deal with fud or fake news. those might impact decision isn't it?

AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

How will your system validate the information. Does it have to be confirmed by different sources?

We will monitor only proven sources. But how it will be working exactly - I am not allowed to tell you at this moment.  

Traders who will be using our platform will get possibility to add their own sources (but only them will see news from these sources). So we will provide data from different sources but we are not a decision maker whether to close position or open. Risk is on trader side.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:18:54 PM

But how will your program check if a source isn't fake news? I think the crypto world is full of fake news.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:19:31 PM

Does is also include bots for trading or its focused more in manual trading? The screenshots look nice with a great graphic interface.

matjas,

You will be able to use our tools manually, because we generally do not create the bot that predicts the market, but create the tool to analyze/filter data from cryptocurrency market/exchanges/industry

But You will also be able automate Your trading - if You connect the strategies with Autotrading function.

But I can see there is many good traders in the team. Will we be able to buy ready-made strategies in the future? Will it be possible to create script for autotrading and  transfer  it between users (as a file or so)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

The project is necessary, I've long been waiting for something like this, you already have competitors, reduce the cap and faster for work.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:28:22 PM

But how will your program check if a source isn't fake news? I think the crypto world is full of fake news.

Like they said they will be using only proven sources and its not had to figure out which ones are not trust worthy by checking their archive a little. I think there will be some misleading news but still positive should beat the negative impact.

AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:40:42 PM

Articles, news and all thigns that are published on websites, news site focused on cryptocurrency markets. Most traders who are checking news, know exactly which site are pro, with confirmed news. We will not add any sources that are not checked by us. But anyway as on other markets (equities, fx etc). It is not like that - good news = buy, bad news = sell. So our cryptonews will not decide whether to open position or not. It is a trader decision.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:45:47 PM

Given the dense roadmap of 1.0 releases of various tools during 2018 I wonder the current state of development of these? Planned MVP or alpha release dates?
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:47:20 PM

Does is also include bots for trading or its focused more in manual trading? The screenshots look nice with a great graphic interface.

matjas,

You will be able to use our tools manually, because we generally do not create the bot that predicts the market, but create the tool to analyze/filter data from cryptocurrency market/exchanges/industry

But You will also be able automate Your trading - if You connect the strategies with Autotrading function.

But I can see there is many good traders in the team. Will we be able to buy ready-made strategies in the future? Will it be possible to create script for autotrading and  transfer  it between users (as a file or so)

Yes we will prepare predefined scanner based on our knowledge and strategies. Moreover, in one of the phase we will add posibility to sell access to users's scanners. So i.e. if you create scanner (based of filters/alerts) that is great, you will get possibility to sell access to it for i.e. 10$. But it is just addition that add some value for users.

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:02:52 PM

Articles, news and all thigns that are published on websites, news site focused on cryptocurrency markets. Most traders who are checking news, know exactly which site are pro, with confirmed news. We will not add any sources that are not checked by us. But anyway as on other markets (equities, fx etc). It is not like that - good news = buy, bad news = sell. So our cryptonews will not decide whether to open position or not. It is a trader decision.

What happens if one single site published something that, when looking back, was a wrong information? Will you only react to information that is confirmed by multiple sites?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:04:12 PM

Well, you're giving to price manipulators a powerful tool to accomplish their goals with ease, are you sure it's a good thing?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

Well, you're giving to price manipulators a powerful tool to accomplish their goals with ease, are you sure it's a good thing?

How is that?

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:18:43 PM

How is that?

A well organized group of whales can manipulate a coin, example, fake news and send a massive amount of coins to various exchanges to let Algory think that someone is going to dump their coins

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: