Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is The actual senses about bitcoin for common people ?  (Read 2804 times)
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

Bitcoin become more popular and famous nowadays than few years ago, people started to discover its high potential, and they started to learn about many people which Bitcoin changed their lives. Thats why the Bitcoin's community keep growing fastly, and also big investors started trading this crypto currency.
Zaggeta

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

Crypto, not only Bitcoin, has the capacity to replace fiat currencies. Especially in Africa, which doesn't have stable financial institutions, crypto could be the solution to our failing financial infrastructure. I don't think BTC would be the solution here, though. Too expensive and too volatile to be used as a day-to-day currency. I'm pegging my hopes more on Etherium or Afris.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

Crypto, not only Bitcoin, has the capacity to replace fiat currencies. Especially in Africa, which doesn't have stable financial institutions, crypto could be the solution to our failing financial infrastructure. I don't think BTC would be the solution here, though. Too expensive and too volatile to be used as a day-to-day currency. I'm pegging my hopes more on Etherium or Afris.
I do not know about that, bitcoin could be an option to some people in those countries but at the same time bitcoin also requires heavy use of already existing infrastructure, bitcoin needs the electric grid and it needs the Internet as well, so without any of those it is going to be very difficult for something like bitcoin to flourish, so really poor countries will need to find other ways to solve their issues.
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

The followers of bitcoin has maximised the potentials  in bitcoin where they didn't  expect life changing now transforming  their life from penury  to abundant life.  So I can say that common sense has been derived from life changing
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Bitcoin become more popular and famous nowadays than few years ago, people started to discover its high potential, and they started to learn about many people which Bitcoin changed their lives. Thats why the Bitcoin's community keep growing fastly, and also big investors started trading this crypto currency.

Not to mention we are finally in a spot that transferring Bitcoin is again cheap and quick which it wasn't for the last almost whole year. Good times lay ahead I believe and I am excited for every moment from here on out Smiley.

Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

Most people see bitcoin as their gate way to become rich and to earn a lot. I really think that people can really earn a lot through it, however, it's not the main purpose of bitcoin. Bitcoin was created to ease transactions through the use of block chain technology. Investing on bitcoin without full knowledge about it and it's main purpose of it will just lead you to wrong investment choices because of bitcoin price volatility. Most newbies would buy bitcoin and panic during market crash and end up blaming bitcoin for their losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.
first, the currency is already a trend in the eyes of the world, so many people are interested to use it.
Secondly, the layman can also benefit from this and most importantly the benefits.
thirdly, everyone can use it because this system is not set or related to any party, from teenager to adult can use and its recipe.
This is an opportunity to make our economy better and stable, even some people use it to store their personal assets.

with the progress that is now, plus its performance every day the better this will attract many lay people, investors and other adopters to arrive. this online-based currency is already a trending topic of the world.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.

I have always tell people close to me that no matter what you are doing and his skilled you are, there is always an easier way to make it happen and in anything you do, seek knowledge that is the key to any form of riches, the difference between the employer and the employee, the difference between the rich and the poor and those who work hard and those who work smart. Whether you work 24hours or 5 hours or unemployed, you suit up or you wear a cover cloth we all have one thing in common which is making money.

Sometimes I wonder how people work endlessly to earn a little but have the means to get information to make their life better yet they believe such sources are too stressful or won't worth it without giving it a try. I have the suggested freelancing to a friend who was unemployed but cast me away, didn't even bother to read about it so I stopped.

The fact is the Internet comes with enormous opportunity in the areas of connecting people to work from different parts of the world couple with the various payment system to aid that, several people still perish in ignorance and that is what we have to live with. Thank you for this.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:58 AM

Most people see bitcoin as their gate way to become rich and to earn a lot. I really think that people can really earn a lot through it, however, it's not the main purpose of bitcoin. Bitcoin was created to ease transactions through the use of block chain technology. Investing on bitcoin without full knowledge about it and it's main purpose of it will just lead you to wrong investment choices because of bitcoin price volatility. Most newbies would buy bitcoin and panic during market crash and end up blaming bitcoin for their losses.
Most of the time that is not the true purpose of anything, when a new invention is released it has a function but then the inventor and the investors become rich if they are capable of solving a real world problem, this is the same that is happening with bitcoin, satoshi never had the intention to become rich but if he still has access to his coins then he became rich and those that invest in bitcoin will become rich too.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

Well said mate. Not to forget that we are common people as well and we are looking for the online opportunity always. So depending upon that we know very well how it is important for guys like us. However I do believe that in some of the countries local people are more involved into these kind of work because such people always keep finding the new ways of earning money. We might say they don't know much about the internet world but I have seen people who are hard in their work and do anything to acauqire such ways. Learning is the best key I believe in.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

Some people doesn't have an idea and knowledge about it. While others knowing about this but not have fully knowledge to it. I'm just wondering why some of them engage to this system even if they don't really know what exactly the purpose of it. It's hard to accept the fact that maybe because of it's  money involvement. It is true that a lot of benefits that people can gain here, but I think we must give importance to the true essence of this technology.
Therefore it become much wider and consistent in the crypto world.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

The majority of the world populace see bitcoin as a ponzi scheme especially the political office holders and the elites in our society. To some bitcoin is like stocks and share and they believe that you can make it by investing in it when the price is low and sell it when it is high. Through this many has made very serious money and some of them are living in affluence today. I believe bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the money and currencies of the next generation and cash and fiat will be the thing of the past.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

People more connected to the virtual world and that work on this environment still have more knowledge about Bitcoin than the rest of people that might have heared about the virtual currency, but nothing more than this. Common people fear Bitcoin because they don't have many correct informations about it. They heared someone talking about, they have seen on the television (being told in a negative way) and that is an issue for mass adoption, it delays the process.

Would be very good if people that don't work on the internet started accepting Bitcoin too. It would help improving the knowledge of common people about the subject, bringing even more people to adopt Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

They think about Bitcoin as a ponzi or pyramid scheme. Some of them think it as a great way to earn money and become rich. Nearly none of them think about technology or Blokchain.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Well, majority of people are missing the whole point of bitcoin. Bitcoin wasn't made to be an investment for profit. It was made to make transactions easier. Some people, especially those people who heard about bitcoin can make people rich are investing on it, hoping that it can make them instantly rich. Those kind of people usually, ended up losing a lot of money, especially, those who have bought during the pick, and panicked selling it when prices are going down.

yes indeed actually bitcoin made as a virtual currency but the most people use bitcoin as a investment because not much country accept bitcoin as a payment methode. for now when people heard about bitcoin of corse they will thinking about profit, I think that's no problem because those people can help to increase the value of bitcoin.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

They think about Bitcoin as a ponzi or pyramid scheme. Some of them think it as a great way to earn money and become rich. Nearly none of them think about technology or Blokchain.

Yeah, it is a great way to earn money but most of the people who are new to bitcoin never really care about the technology, all they know is how to gain profit from bitcoin. This is proven that why many people are being scam to join ponzi scheme were its blatant in the internet. I really cant blame them if they think bitcoin is a ponzi or pyramid scheme because of their first hand experience while not really realizing what bitcoin is.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

Actually, there is a growing interest on Bitcoin more than we realize but still getting into the mainstream population may not be that so easy as there has to be infrastructures in place for a massive adoption. Right now, there are already Bitcoin ATM machines in some parts of the world and this is just an example of the right infrastructure we need. There is a problem with some big banks because many of them are refusing to do business with any crypto-related entities and this can be a big drawback.

What we should understand is that Bitcoin is still young and it remains an ongoing project and hopefully once it gets matured then we can see a big volume of our population getting used to it just like having a credit or debit cards. Bitcoin is now evolving and where is this whole thing will be leading to can be something we can only guess or estimate. Nevertheless, there is no question that the future belongs to Bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

In a world full of deception and speculation it's really a challenge to persuade and let someone believe you. Cryptocurrencies may sound very unusual and an intriguing topic or issue for some. A lot of misconceptions have come into place that could trigger some to think that it's pure falsification. Some people think that it's a scam or the other way around but still are mislead by wrong info. They think it's the easiest way to earn and gain money. Many people throw various comments about crypto existence only to think that it's in fact due to lack of information, knowledge and understanding of its features and how it works. At the end of the day it all totally depends on how you handle and comprehend it's purpose, functionalities and how well satisfied you are with the reward.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

it is virtual currency several years is very loved by modern society, in addition to facilities and ease of virtual currency is very suitable and in the enjoyment of the workers, especially in the field of online, but than that, perhaps the most feared by some people is because of its nature which is fluctuating, that's my opinion
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

It is never an understatement that most common people as you have rightly put it are ignorant of Bitcoin existence, not to even think of its benefits to the users. But few of them presently had been showing gross interest in it. Some wish to know about it at least liberally, and some are employing the hands of expert to trade with it so that they can also be having bites of it's dividend. I believe before the next 4 to 5 years, majority of them must have been having one thing or the other doing with Bitcoin. Frankly speaking, Bitcoin is becoming more famous in the world generally.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: