Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:01:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is The actual senses about bitcoin for common people ?  (Read 2805 times)
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.

We all have different perception of common people. In my opinion for them, it's one of those get rich quick things. That's the reason why there are so many people scammed in the crypto community. Common people will only get interested in bitcoin if they see results or atleast if they actual have the use for them. Hopefully in the future more software abstracts the technical part of bitcoin and make it easier to use to cater the needs of many.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

Lack of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin makes people reluctant to use it, in fact this is a great opportunity to help the economy of society.
But for now the public interest has started to rise and the future will continue to increase.
And upon increasing of people interest from bitcoin the market will progress and become bigger,and after this the whole world will support the crypto era and the crypto technology will be available for all mankind,if this happens that means were in real future
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

To be honest, when I ask strangers about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, most of them have a negative opinion about it and they start giving me the lecture about what they heard from the government and media stories. It is shocking that 6 out of 10 people hear about Bitcoin/crypto from any scam and thus it creates a negative perception in their mind towards it. I think that as a user,  it is our responsibility to explain our friends and relatives about Bitcoin and blockchain without forcing or encouraging them to get involved with it. Bitcoin is a payment system at its core and we should treat it in that way in the first place, it has nothing to do with the scams going around under the label of crypto.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

The actual sense about Bitcoin for common people it for them to have enough knowledge and understanding about it. This days people don't trust what they don't know about especially when it's online ad they don't know those that involved. What they need is proof and assurance that they can earn a living if they see fellow people making itand earning enough to take care of them and their family.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

Lack of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin makes people reluctant to use it, in fact this is a great opportunity to help the economy of society.
But for now the public interest has started to rise and the future will continue to increase.
Personally I think that lack of desire to adapt is also a big problem, this is something that I see all the time I see old people that are very smart but they refuse to use new technology, and while I understand that new technology can be confusing for some people to me there is a significant portion of the population that do not want to change their ways at all, and this is one of the reasons why it's going to take a lot of time for bitcoin to be adopted.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

If I think this bitcoin is as a digital currency and also as my livelihood but most of them consider this bitcoin as a source of income and also as a place of long-term investment, that is by planting stocks and also many of those who trade and mining in this bitcoin.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

According to my perspective, most of the people don’t know what is it? Second who know or heard about the coin, they only have the knowledge is that bitcoin is the only easiest and fast way to become rich. There have another group of people who also hered the knowledge of bitocin but don’t have popper knowledge. They take it as the illegal way, even they don’t take is as currency.

That’s the actual situation of bitcoin for common people. The situation what we see, is come only for lake of knowledge and the negative impact by the some company or Government. Another factor is they this is the online currency, only who is habitat to use online payment system, they have some knowledge.
By the way we can increase the condition by providing appropriate information in social groups. Or we can tell the truth of bitcoin and who have lake knowledge about coin we can teach or learn by grouping. The result will be effective and demand of coin will increase more.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:05:16 AM

Well, majority of people are missing the whole point of bitcoin. Bitcoin wasn't made to be an investment for profit. It was made to make transactions easier. Some people, especially those people who heard about bitcoin can make people rich are investing on it, hoping that it can make them instantly rich. Those kind of people usually, ended up losing a lot of money, especially, those who have bought during the pick, and panicked selling it when prices are going down.
While you are correct that those that are doing that are missing a great deal about bitcoin, the truth is that we cannot deny that bitcoin is also a great investment and how could it not be? When you look at other currencies around the world the only thing that they have over bitcoin is how long these currencies have been in the market, but when it comes to almost every other point bitcoin is superior.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:16:11 AM

Well, majority of people are missing the whole point of bitcoin. Bitcoin wasn't made to be an investment for profit. It was made to make transactions easier. Some people, especially those people who heard about bitcoin can make people rich are investing on it, hoping that it can make them instantly rich. Those kind of people usually, ended up losing a lot of money, especially, those who have bought during the pick, and panicked selling it when prices are going down.
While you are correct that those that are doing that are missing a great deal about bitcoin, the truth is that we cannot deny that bitcoin is also a great investment and how could it not be? When you look at other currencies around the world the only thing that they have over bitcoin is how long these currencies have been in the market, but when it comes to almost every other point bitcoin is superior.
although it is actually a bitcoin as the currency of the transaction but with the high demand makes the price high and people are interested to make a profit by investing. but if they do not understand trading I think they will lose money

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

I think that for most of people, they see the negative side of bitcoin more than the positive.
They support traditional paper money more as it did had come a long way and its system is great enough for them. They see bitcoin has to being used more on scams and black market knowing how convenient digital money can be transferred from a place to another.
As well as the fact that they see bitcoin as too complex and too much technological stuff, they are reluctant to use it and actually know better of the cryptocurrency so they stick to the common opinion influenced especially by government that does not really support the idea.
crypto_geeek

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

At the moment, there is a large lack of education and lack of awareness of people on the cryptocurrency topic. Now people are just beginning to be interested in this area and soon I think the situation will change in the scale of application of cryptocurrencies.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

although it is actually a bitcoin as the currency of the transaction but with the high demand makes the price high and people are interested to make a profit by investing. but if they do not understand trading I think they will lose money
They don't need to understand how to trade cryptocurrencies because it will not give them assurance to make money because they can just invest into cryptocurrencies which can give them a chance to still make money, the longer they will hold, the better because that is just like in the stock market that it takes time before your stock grows.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

What is common people for you?For me I belong to a common people because in my opinion theres only 2 types of people status a common one and an influencial one.Of course I do belong in common people.Well if you meant common people are those people who had no idea of bitcoin existence because they live in a remote place were theres no electricity and no internet signal or might they know bitcoin existence but they are lack of knowledge about it thats why they are not interested in it.People have different perspective even how much you tried to motivate them into things but if they had different opinion in it for sure they will never agree on you.Knowledge about bitcoin/cryptocurrency is the only way to motivate everyone to be part of it.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:55:45 AM

At the moment, there is a large lack of education and lack of awareness of people on the cryptocurrency topic. Now people are just beginning to be interested in this area and soon I think the situation will change in the scale of application of cryptocurrencies.

That's why it is better if blockchain technology and/or cryptocurrency is introduced to the students so that they will be aware of it. Even the top schools and universities are already teaching about it so it would be better if other schools would consider it too. A huge difference would be made if the students are just aware of its existence because they can see the potential of it. This can only be implemented though if its government would support cryptocurrency because if the government bans it then it would be useless as people wouldn't be able to apply what they learn.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

Right now the majority the people who knows and understands cryptocurrency is either people who are well versed in technology or investors who would want to add more assets to their portfolio.

And I totaly agree with you that ordinary people is not interested or even not aware what cryptocurrency is, specially in rural areas and third world countries that have limited to no internet access. However as technology progresses and internet access will be easier then advancements to the online community, jobs and even cryptocurrency will better. All we have to do is contribute to it as much as we can.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

I have for example very many acquaintances who are not that interested in bitcoin, they even hear the word for the first time Smiley This suggests that bitcoin and crypto-currency are still very little known.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.
Because it gives hope for everyone like bitcoin to the eye of investors they always think that they can double their money or even more but most of the time they lose money because some people has lack of knowledge and they don't even know what is the risk they will take but if they have enough knowledge I think they cannot lose their money.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Necessity show you new paths... have you seen venezuelan people..i know a few of them... They told me its more profitble to work online for some cents or maybe a dollar a day ( that's venezuelan  monthly minimum salary) than exposing themselves to violence in the streets..they adopt STEEMIT like a religion... and literally they said... thx to steemit they dont starved to death. In my country Nicaragua when i talk to someone about bitcoin.. they litterally dont know what im talking about. They thinks all its just internet scam... but .. with in time... maybe a few year this kind of tool would be to rocket to boost our economy. BEcause Nicaragua its getting into a economic crisis because of his government.. the economic growth stopped and its  starting to decline.. thats what brought me here and.. 72 hour ago i was a common guy.. Have  nice day fellas.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
vik254

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

Besides  from the  benefits  it  offers  to  its  users, most people  are  also  getting  to  the  sector  because  of  fear of  being  left out. m  not  sure  if  this  is a good thing  to  the  entire  market.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

The actual sense about Bitcoin for common people it for them to have enough knowledge and understanding about it. This days people don't trust what they don't know about especially when it's online ad they don't know those that involved. What they need is proof and assurance that they can earn a living if they see fellow people making itand earning enough to take care of them and their family.

I suppose that common people need much knowledge about Bitcoin. They can deal with the cryptocurrency if they learn more about it. It will let these guys earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: