Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is The actual senses about bitcoin for common people ?  (Read 2804 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

Firstly, we are all common people, bro. Secondly, we all have to have more knowledge about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. It will help everybody.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

Lack of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin makes people reluctant to use it, in fact this is a great opportunity to help the economy of society.
But for now the public interest has started to rise and the future will continue to increase.
Another great factor when it comes to answer the question of why people do not adopt bitcoin more quickly is that people are really comfortable using their fiat currency, they do not see the point of cryptocurrencies since they think everything is right, unfortunately those people are going to regret their decision to not adopt cryptocurrencies when the current economic system begins to show signs of failing.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Despite the fact that I have been dealing with cryptocurrencies for almost a year now, not everyone in my family and just acquaintances understand what it is. And they don't even want to delve into. It is enough for them to use fiat money. And none of my arguments can convince them. But I understand now that no need to do this, as there is no need to force anyone. Anyone who wants he will ask you to teach and tell. But if you force and the person fails you will remain to blame.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Despite the fact that I have been dealing with cryptocurrencies for almost a year now, not everyone in my family and just acquaintances understand what it is. And they don't even want to delve into. It is enough for them to use fiat money. And none of my arguments can convince them. But I understand now that no need to do this, as there is no need to force anyone. Anyone who wants he will ask you to teach and tell. But if you force and the person fails you will remain to blame.

People having no interest in bitcoin knows nothing about it and they are the people mostly born on late 70's, but there are also individuals who have aim to earn bitcoin just for instant cash by converting them without giving value or didn't care about the market situation and as long they have the opportunity to do then happy go lucky, sometimes this kind of people will contribute the dump.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.

Most people right now interesting on bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they believe in digital world, cryptocurrency will needed if we want to secure our asset. Bitcoin is secure asset and its hard to hack and its more secure than others asset
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

I honestly think it is seen as magic nerd money, but something "regular" people are unlikely to buy.
This is now, but was not the internet seen in the same way, only people with knowledge about computers were using the internet and now look at it, people are unable to live a few minutes without having access to the internet, video games were the same only nerds play it and now it is rare for a home to not have a video game console, bitcoin will be the same in the next decade or two just give it time.
I agree with you. This takes time to be fully acceptable. Common people don't have adequate knowledge about bitcoin presently and it purpose, this make them very reluctant to use it. But in the next few years, when bitcoin gain more popularities, common people will be more than willing to use it.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

Well for one thing, once crypto currency actually crosses over from online internet products to actual products and services needed for every day life, that is the time when the common folk will see crypto currency as a viable currency. But the problem is adoption. Business are reluctant to adopt crypto currency because of its volatility.

avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.

Most people right now interesting on bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they believe in digital world, cryptocurrency will needed if we want to secure our asset. Bitcoin is secure asset and its hard to hack and its more secure than others asset
most people who think bitcoin is a digital currency that really yields results until those who play on bitcoin can get rich quickly. and bitcoin is a very promising business for investment and trading
BOTTOS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

Gate way into the future of Blockchain and other technologies being developed with Blockchain.
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

The ability to see things in real life. This means that the incremental increase of Bitcoin and Altcoin is evident on the crypto market.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

Firstly, we are all common people, bro. Secondly, we all have to have more knowledge about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. It will help everybody.
Well i agree with your concept of equality and equity but the question is about the perception of the masses about Bitcoin. In my country, not many people are aware of Bitcoin and those who are, treat it like a scam or ponzi scheme which is a pity. In such a case, the government can play a role in educating the people to know about the uses of Bitcoin and the margin of profit that could be earned by investing in the crypto. This is the need of the day and would not be possible for people to avoid it in future.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

Gate way into the future of Blockchain and other technologies being developed with Blockchain.
It is indeed a gate way considering that this has ushered in a lot of us into what the blockchain technology can help bring in the long run as great benefit. Although, most people these days that are stepping in conceive bitcoin as just a way to make quick money, but making quick money does not really come the way so many people think.

Life is not just about sitting and doing nothing and then expecting some money to just keep rolling in for you and this has made a lot of people to discard the main reason why they should be a part of the decentralized community in the first place.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

The ability to see things in real life. This means that the incremental increase of Bitcoin and Altcoin is evident on the crypto market.
Apparently, that is something evident for someone who is willing to take a look at the long term and knows the potential benefit that this space is going to create and the benefit it would also create for its early holders. Also, the fact that you are in control when over the years, it has always been the other way round, with banks and government controlling the way we spend, that in itself is a huge plus for this space and one thing a lot of believers will not forget.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:52:51 AM

For ordinary people, bitcoin is only virtual money on the internet so they are still confused and do not understand how to use it, have it and exchange it for paper money. People who do not understand the internet, will not understand bitcoin let alone cryptocurrency. This really requires education, because bitcoin is gradually becoming digital money that applies throughout the world.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

but sadly, a large percentage of the population does not have knowledge in digital world. maybe not yet, therefore rendering people zero trust and zero interest in bitcoin and all its online counterparts, as long there are people who has no access on the internet, computers and online businesses, the stigma on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will ramain as a hindrance for bitcoin to penetrate the entire world population.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

but sadly, a large percentage of the population does not have knowledge in digital world. maybe not yet, therefore rendering people zero trust and zero interest in bitcoin and all its online counterparts, as long there are people who has no access on the internet, computers and online businesses, the stigma on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will ramain as a hindrance for bitcoin to penetrate the entire world population.
i think many people in the world know digital technology, but they don't know bitcoin. with bitcoiner data only 1%, it has a great opportunity for investment tools later. and i think more and more countries are starting to introduce it.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Technological advances and information, especially social media are now advancing rapidly, the internet is no longer a luxury item, even in the village of the village there is now an internet, so it is very possible for ordinary people to know bitcoin.
if you ask about the benefits of bitcoin for ordinary people it is more towards investment, yes like gold, because maybe if it is used as a transaction tool they don't need it because they work not in that area, and I know bitcoin has changed the lives of ordinary people to extraordinary, just imagine they are used to being a home person or employee of a company whose life is monotonous, but by knowing bitcoin they can earn more than they imagine and their lives change better, bitcoin is the inspiration of ordinary people to be better people and not afraid to dream, because sometimes success begins with dreams
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

I have been working with the cryptocurrency market for a year. At the beginning of my work, most people were skeptical about my work and only laughed, but seeing the improvement of my financial situation, they begin to think about their erroneous judgments and begin to be actively interested in cryptocurrencies.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

it's a bit ambiguous how to explain about common people, because everyone might think of themselves as common people, but what outsiders think about bitcoin is an online currency until some people call it an MLM business lol. but for me bitcoin means jobs and  income and you're right that bitcoin helps us
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

I have been working with the cryptocurrency market for a year. At the beginning of my work, most people were skeptical about my work and only laughed, but seeing the improvement of my financial situation, they begin to think about their erroneous judgments and begin to be actively interested in cryptocurrencies.
This is very common, most people are conditioned to follow and do whatever the other people that they know are doing, as soon as a person shows any kind of original thought and tries to do something else that person is subject of ridicule, but as soon as those people begin to see positive results they begin to question their own beliefs, and cryptocurrencies are going to do that a lot in the next years and decades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: