Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5278 times)
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:56:50 AM

what.is the difference between virtual market and online market or online shop? isn't similar? after all, this is an interesting project
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:32:08 AM

So having a virtual market will able you to check the item before purchasing by virtual ownership. But will you cover all the fees on delivery? I hope you'll be able to be partner with bigger companies with this.

I am also having this thoughts on my mind, are they gonna cover all fees or it will be shouldered by the buyer? Lets wait for the dev to answer it. Im sure they all have plans for this. Virtual Market is very new to me and I am curious what will it look like.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:28:31 AM

partner with google and amazon. can you give more detail about this. But really interesting this idea. hope we can have a video explain more

Are they really partnered with google and amazon? If that is true then Im sure this project will be a big success. I like the details and how they present their ANN thread. The concepts are new and I must say that this project will attract more investors if it will be promote in any platforms. I hope that you get more investors to support the project. Good luck Dev.

If you read properly they are apparently "partnered" with Amazon Web Services. If I had to guess their website is hosted on Amazon's VPS server, that's pretty much it. And not something like a huge tie up
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:35:49 AM

VR is usually used to watch videos or something, but you put it on another stage, make shopping be easy, but I'm a more interested hearing story about the two giants Google and Amazon because I see in front, you claim they are partners, Is it true? if they are involved here?

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:13:32 AM

partner with google and amazon. can you give more detail about this. But really interesting this idea. hope we can have a video explain more

Are they really partnered with google and amazon? If that is true then Im sure this project will be a big success. I like the details and how they present their ANN thread. The concepts are new and I must say that this project will attract more investors if it will be promote in any platforms. I hope that you get more investors to support the project. Good luck Dev.

If you read properly they are apparently "partnered" with Amazon Web Services. If I had to guess their website is hosted on Amazon's VPS server, that's pretty much it. And not something like a huge tie up

yeah, a known company which is amazon well for sure many will like this project. I like there advocacy having different features that for sure many investors to grabbed this opportunity as our technology developed. There product is very interesting that makes everyone comfortable and having there good features that allow citizens to create interactive, photorealistic VR simulations. Hoping for the success on this project. More power.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:16:34 AM

I like this project, it is very interesting and it is very cool to be developed for the future, hopefully can develop rapidly
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:26:54 AM

This project declares a very fancy look and threads about this project is very detailed in the written information on the announcement. This will certainly remove the doubts of the people and many people will be interested in participating in this project
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:58:50 AM

The project sounds enticing, the white paper itself will make you get more interested. To be able to shop at home or a place where you are using a VR device sounds exciting.
The roadmap isn't that clear though. I hope they will be more specific on the activities that they will be doing in a certain month.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

This project has a very fancy look at the thread announcement and the information written on the thread announcement about this project is very detailed. this will certainly eliminate people's doubts and will make many people interested in participating in this project.

Yes, a good ANN thread and a very active devs will remove investors doubt to invest in this project, aside from ANN thread devs should also make a video how their project works so a lot of people will understand their project and their road map.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:28:13 AM

This project has a very fancy look at the thread announcement and the information written on the thread announcement about this project is very detailed. this will certainly eliminate people's doubts and will make many people interested in participating in this project.

Yes, a good ANN thread and a very active devs will remove investors doubt to invest in this project, aside from ANN thread devs should also make a video how their project works so a lot of people will understand their project and their road map.
That's true, an understandable and simple project is what the investor wants. A video presentation is big impact when it comes to explaining it in short time because there are investor that wants video presentation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:09:58 PM

Dear developers, what stores do you think you should do? Interior design, just buying clothes, furniture? What exactly will be on your list? Very interesting.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:30:28 PM

This project declares a very fancy look and threads about this project is very detailed in the written information on the announcement. This will certainly remove the doubts of the people and many people will be interested in participating in this project
I think if you follow details of the project very thing sounds right..i just hope they provide a video explanation here seem everyone is looking for one..apart from that the detailed graphic is self explanatory

Luigi21 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:32:12 PM

Shop virtually and save in reality. Vimarket has arrived. Register now for the pre-ICO and be a part of the 'Virtual disruption'
Pre-ico: January 8, 2018
10,000 bonus VR hardware for the contributors. https://vimarket.io/bonus