Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 03:17:12 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5280 times)
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:50:57 AM

any groups discussion about this project? I still dont understand how this project is working. Is it availbale in amazon or ebay?
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:53:42 AM

Vimarket is just setting the brand for trend. Astonished to know Vimarket started in jan2015, nice tagline: own it before you buy it Grin Good speed with the hardcap of Total tokens 250M. Pre-sale seems beats targets as we could see advisors fund allocation 25M, We are waiting for the ICO which is going to start on Jan 7, 2018. Nice to shoppie with Vimarket which let's us virtualize ourself.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:07:31 AM

Shop virtually and save in reality. Vimarket has arrived. Register now for the pre-ICO and be a part of the 'Virtual disruption'
Pre-ico: January 8, 2018
10,000 bonus VR hardware for the contributors. https://vimarket.io/bonus
Join the conversation: https://t.me/vimarket

So investors of the ico will get free VR Hardware? And if so is the VR hardware the one available on the market currently like the occulus or a self designed ones?
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:10:56 AM

ViMarket will surely rock crypto community. Emerging the newest technolgy, ViMarket will makes everything possible. You can shop virtually but it feels like in reality. So amazing project that enables us to saved time and it is accessible. I believe this platform will clicked on the market as many investors studied its purpose. Everyone must say is it amazing. Can't wait to experience this awesome activity as i shop different items in the market. I am very much interested and surely support this much awaited platform as it succeeded on crypto industry. More power and knowledge to the team developers, thank you for making ViMarket possible.

You're right, definitely many will be happy and enjoy this ViMarket as there product is very convincing that really fits on this generation. As our technology developed this ICO also makes there own way to makes people easy and comfortable there way if living. Also, ViMarkets proprietary technology enables our community of Citizens to re-create their livesvirtually through the purchase of Virtual 3D Asset. 👍..
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:42:42 AM

Dear developers, what stores do you think you should do? Interior design, just buying clothes, furniture? What exactly will be on your list? Very interesting.

well, ı think they dont need to inclose themselves for a niche.  The team is very experienced so I am sure they can handle many stores in different kind of niche. But I just wonder what kind of ecommerce marketing they are going to prefer?

They have a large group of people on their team so I think they can handle putting a lot of things that can be bought on their lists including cars, apartment unit, or even houses.
As for e-commerce marketing isn't it on VR devices? I thought this project is developing an app or a platform as a unique way to market a product.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:43:26 AM

ViMarket is one of a very interesting project here in the world of cryptocurrency. As we all know, in the world of technology, there is no permanent. Everythings changes, and everything must be up - to - date. Because if your not updated to the latest trend, you will be just left behind. And this ViMarket, makes its move to show us the very unique shopping style in the virtual reality. I guess that this bring a great impact to the investors that is now really waiting to for it. Great job to the team working on this project. Keep up the better progress and development.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:50:04 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 04:10:10 AM by SweetSv

It is very good that the achievements of computer technology are used not only for toys but also for real business. I think there will be more such projects.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:50:41 AM

Hi to all. When i see title i thought i can buy online and see products on vr but after i read o see i can only shop virtually. Anyway what is needed to test Vimarket?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:30:03 AM

you want to conceptualize market product in 3D VR i get it now but what will the cost of using the VR application going to be used...what are some of the products you are currently supporting for this kind of application and please what is Virsions?

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:39:57 AM

Developer please give me an explanation, too, is interesting. Will it be possible to pay the tokens for your application or will it be free? If it's free, then what will the tokens be used for?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:50:37 AM

you want to conceptualize market product in 3D VR i get it now but what will the cost of using the VR application going to be used...what are some of the products you are currently supporting for this kind of application and please what is Virsions?

If you want any clarification just download the white paper so that you can understand some information you want to know. I amazed on there product as you can choose any place in the world where you want to have using there Virtual 3D.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:03:15 AM

I have noticed that this ANN is not that active compared to other new projects now, maybe devs should open a bounty or airdrops for members to become active and promote this project so that more investors will encourage to join ViMarket.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:33:10 AM

any groups discussion about this project? I still dont understand how this project is working. Is it availbale in amazon or ebay?

You can join them here https://t.me/vimarket, a lot of members are active there, also devs/mods are active too Im sure they will answers all your questions. Let's wait for the devs to answer if it will be available on amazon or ebay or they can provide it in their platform.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:42:23 AM

ViMarket really lets the people Choose Wisely, Save More. ViMarket is really a beneficial one to everyone whether you are a buyer, retailer, developers or marketers this is the right marketing for everyone. Online Market and Cryptocurrency is really taking the lead now, it makes our life easier, more time with our loved ones and saves more money than ever. You see, when you go to stores physically, you are visualizing an item in your mind but don't really know if it fits well or the size right, but with the use of ViMarket it lets you re create and be the right of choosing the great products that suits you and your lifestyle well. Let's keep on supporting ViMarket for the future.
It is a really great idea shopping clothes with choosing size via virtual reality, another amazing innovate system. Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:47:22 AM

It's amazing to see that ViMarket has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

ViMarket really lets the people Choose Wisely, Save More. ViMarket is really a beneficial one to everyone whether you are a buyer, retailer, developers or marketers this is the right marketing for everyone. Online Market and Cryptocurrency is really taking the lead now, it makes our life easier, more time with our loved ones and saves more money than ever. You see, when you go to stores physically, you are visualizing an item in your mind but don't really know if it fits well or the size right, but with the use of ViMarket it lets you re create and be the right of choosing the great products that suits you and your lifestyle well. Let's keep on supporting ViMarket for the future.
It is a really great idea shopping clothes with choosing size via virtual reality, another amazing innovate system. Smiley
This is interesting, people's mind nowadays are into virtual. The evolution of shopping comes now in virtual which I supposed to be quite fun to think. Can't wait to try this one.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:26:23 AM

I wanted to join the youtube bounty program. The question is do i need to create a video before i apply to join?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:44:03 AM

It's amazing to see that ViMarket has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .
This project I think will be a good to invest because it adopts the current technology which is  virtual. This is going to be interesting as we do shop in virtual market. I hope there will be a free trial in this because I really like High-tech gadgets.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:36:57 PM

Dear developers, what stores do you think you should do? Interior design, just buying clothes, furniture? What exactly will be on your list? Very interesting.

It seems to me that they will develop in many directions, not some separate niches. This gives an opportunity to interest more users.

It would be nice. I would like to visit a virtual reality store. Just imagine how it would be good to check for example a car or even a house before buying, to get around on all sides to look at the details without leaving your house. Great idea!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:02:49 PM

It seems to me that they will develop in many directions, not some separate niches. This gives an opportunity to interest more users.

It would be nice. I would like to visit a virtual reality store. Just imagine how it would be good to check for example a car or even a house before buying, to get around on all sides to look at the details without leaving your house. Great idea!

Yes, that's a great idea! It could become the number one virtual store in the world! As soon as possible you could try this virtual store
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: