Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5278 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

December 23: Meet Richard Westbrook, the technical visionary at ViMarket.
Connect with him: https://www.linkedin.com/in/westwired
Learn more: www.vimarket.io

this is really great that you can contact the technical background devs. in social media. It makes the project more solid and serious. In my opinion every project has to make it possible to contact the devs. and admins and also the project owner via social media, especially in linkedin.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

Ths is a great shopping website when it launches. Virtual reality is just a meer imagination in the past but now its slowly coming to reality.
Yes, virtual reality in our time is becoming very popular. If at first it was only games, now we can already carry out virtual shopping, with the help of this interesting project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

There is already a huge update going on and with all the 3d models and experts on the work Vimarket will really capture it, i think i will join the bounty campaign now

izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

Last update of this ViMarket on their newsblock was on 26th of December. Hopefully, new progress will come up. This ViMarket really proves that everything here in crypto industry is possible. With the fresh ideas of the experts, they can create unique project that probably makes crypto community amazed. I hope that development would be continous until we reached our goal.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

IR glasses for virtual reality are good but I do not really like them. The team does not plan to make a 3D reality with a projector? I heard the firm Sony works in this direction.
Yes that is a very good thought but i think that the augmented glasses will be the best. As they are easy for production and also cheap and be easy delivered
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

Did you know that can list Your ICO on ListICO.io www.listico.io
Best Upcoming and Ongoing ICOs.
Thats is very interesting bud however this is not supposed to be in this thread. But thanks for this. I bookmarked your link in my browser.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

Ths is a great shopping website when it launches. Virtual reality is just a meer imagination in the past but now its slowly coming to reality.
Yes, virtual reality in our time is becoming very popular. If at first it was only games, now we can already carry out virtual shopping, with the help of this interesting project.
I definitely agree with your opinion. Virtuality life has come to live. I really want to see the development of this project and become the part of alpha tester of this project I think it would be fun & so interesting Smiley
It's also good to know that they keep adding product sample so that investors will surely understand how does this project works. An interesting kind of choosing and buying of goods through VR is really a nice and hassle free idea.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

Imagination became come true because of our technology today. Just like this project as what you've said that our speculations about the impossible is now becoming a reality. Shopping through VR is really fun and enjoyable to do so let's support this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

I see that the developers do not abandon this matter and confidently go ahead! Keep it up! You fellows, you have a smart idea for selling goods in virtual reality!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I see that the developers do not abandon this matter and confidently go ahead! Keep it up! You fellows, you have a smart idea for selling goods in virtual reality!

This is the time for them and has a great opportunity
to attract more investor by launching their bounty
campaigns. I may be also interested to help promote this
project thru twitter and facebook campaigns. I will slowly watch this ANN thread for further more.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

Imagination became come true because of our technology today. Just like this project as what you've said that our speculations about the impossible is now becoming a reality. Shopping through VR is really fun and enjoyable to do so let's support this project.

Yes, we can see now what will be it looks a like when we buy it. The technology is very high tech now and ViMarket is one of them. I am excited what will be the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
PNToken

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

Good guys idea, but I hate VR glasses, I get sick when I put them on. The developer does not plan to create software for use without glasses? For example 3D?
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Good guys idea, but I hate VR glasses, I get sick when I put them on. The developer does not plan to create software for use without glasses? For example 3D?
maybe you agree with me, i do not like the VR glasses because I think less attractive maybe with 3D glasses I prefer because I scratch the glasses so strange if I wear VR Glasses Grin

Jedie22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Yes, we can see now what will be it looks a like when we buy it. The technology is very high tech now and ViMarket is one of them. I am excited what will be the outcome of this project.

You're right, very impressive 3D version that fits on todays technology for sure many people will get interested on this project. I would say that the users makes comfortable to conceptualize and experience online retail products, before making the decision to purchase. What a brilliant idea, great project. Hoping for your success guys..
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

You're right, very impressive 3D version that fits on todays technology for sure many people will get interested on this project. I would say that the users makes comfortable to conceptualize and experience online retail products, before making the decision to purchase. What a brilliant idea, great project. Hoping for your success guys..

But this projects needs to improve first their designs in 3d, because 3d design must be look like a real thing. They need to have a member of a team that specialize in this kind of field.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

But this projects needs to improve first their designs in 3d, because 3d design must be look like a real thing. They need to have a member of a team that specialize in this kind of field.
Yes, I think a proper graphics designer will make the project and its whitepapers more attractive and will attract more people towards it. But still the project has a very nice concept virtual marketing which will lead them to a high success rate in the future and investors will get proper returns as they are excepting. they also have a good management team which will take the project to a right way in the market.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

Yes, I think a proper graphics designer will make the project and its whitepapers more attractive and will attract more people towards it. But still the project has a very nice concept virtual marketing which will lead them to a high success rate in the future and investors will get proper returns as they are excepting. they also have a good management team which will take the project to a right way in the market.
In the current trend of this digitalized economy Virtual market really help setting a great virtual plat formin the crypto market. It helps to shop virtually and save in reality. Hope there will be more discounts in this new year and we keep supporting spreading the Vi around social channels.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

I'm keeping my eye on this awesome project, I think those kind of projects will gain Momentum in future, because facebook and other big companies are investing in VR technology lots of money, they can not be wrong about the future of VR and throw their money for nothing. hope the best for ViMarket.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

ViMarket.io Awarding Up to 10,000 VR Hardware Bonuses To ViToken ICO Contributors
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/vimarket-awards-10000-vr-hardware-vitoken-ico-contributors/

For a long time to test ViMarket's Stationbuilder Alpha again. Greats new that only 7 day more to buy VIT at pre-ICO.
taetaeve

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

I'm very much looking forward to see this project roll out. So dynamic!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: