Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5280 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

I'm very much looking forward to see this project roll out. So dynamic!
Yes 250 million of VIT waiting for buy at Pre ICO. I appreciate for ViMarket at try to advantage buy products by 3D technology. We can decorate our house before buying sofa, materials,..
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

December 26: A new addition to Stationbuilder: Strandmon Wing Chair

Now, check it out the ViMarket shoppoing experince: https://editor.vimarket.io/player/v2/512b9894-7faf-4767-aef5-0b0737f89a38?wait=true

Try Stationbuilder Alpha and earn bonus vit(Stationbuilder tokens)
https://station.vimarket.io

wow the designs getting day by day more better and professional. I did not visit the website nearly one week. Its time for a second visit so that I can also test if we also can move the elements from a to b withouht limitation.
ViMarket Official

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

Hey, thanks for your interest. Feel free to try Stationbuilder and earn bonus tokens - www.station.vimarket.io
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:26:32 AM

Hey, thanks for your interest. Feel free to try Stationbuilder and earn bonus tokens - www.station.vimarket.io

Thank you for that I'll try it to earn some tokens, you are doing great job, keep up the good work, wish you best of luck with tokensale.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:38:16 AM

Thank you for that I'll try it to earn some tokens, you are doing great job, keep up the good work, wish you best of luck with tokensale.
May I know is it possible to earn some tokens with playing on this project? any bounty thread of this project? However, I like how do you publish the update fastly, it will help you make people more interest for this project fully
They already have a bounty going on live . You can join and collect as much as you can as far as the opportunity is open.
Follow their bounty thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2437763.0 . They have all kinds of campaigns. Good luck
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:48:09 AM

May I know is it possible to earn some tokens with playing on this project? any bounty thread of this project? However, I like how do you publish the update fastly, it will help you make people more interest for this project fully
They already have a bounty going on live . You can join and collect as much as you can as far as the opportunity is open.
Follow their bounty thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2437763.0 . They have all kinds of campaigns. Good luck
Once you join the bounty fill the google form on priority updating all your details and stay active also you can talk to bounty manager for any details.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:52:06 AM

IR glasses for virtual reality are good but I do not really like them. The team does not plan to make a 3D reality with a projector? I heard the firm Sony works in this direction.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

Vi market platform looks really quite interesting as we can purchase Etherium based VIT Tokens which we can use to acquire virtual goods and content from Vi market and I like the new addition to station builder in 3D which looks stunning in the ViPlatform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:28:10 AM

RIP anyone with a slower internet connection, those massive images for the campaign are taking forever to download for me
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

Vi market platform looks really quite interesting as we can purchase Etherium based VIT Tokens which we can use to acquire virtual goods and content from Vi market and I like the new addition to station builder in 3D which looks stunning in the ViPlatform.
I am also amazed and fond of the new addition to station builders in 3D that look stunning and outdoors on ViPlatform. this will make many investors to join because the project is very feasible and have a brilliant idea.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

This is a great innovation for us online shoppers because the items will of coarse look much real using virtual reality. Its like we are shopping for an item online but staring at the actual item.

You're right, people will be interested on this project because on its high technology product that it looks like in the actual situation when you going to used ,for sure many people will amazed on this product.  Also, this project ViMarket is offering a solution beneficial to retailers, shoppers, developers and marketers.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:13:10 AM

Technology is really something. It creates a very powerful innovation that people will got amazed, just like this project. The team working on this project is really something. As I can see, they are well - experienced. That they use the technology in a very creative way and very great opportunity for the people, users and investors. Having been able to combine the Virtual Reality to the Online Shopping in the Market Industry is really an amazing strategy. Moreover, I will stay tuned to this project for updates.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

Technology is really something. It creates a very powerful innovation that people will got amazed, just like this project. The team working on this project is really something. As I can see, they are well - experienced. That they use the technology in a very creative way and very great opportunity for the people, users and investors. Having been able to combine the Virtual Reality to the Online Shopping in the Market Industry is really an amazing strategy. Moreover, I will stay tuned to this project for updates.

Yeah, came from the brilliant mind who is part of this project. This project makes me amazed as their great product that makes everyone of us comfortable and easy to access by having this product. Also, the team makes a solution to bring together 3D developers and content creators, with influencers and merchant sponsors, to provide a platform to track baskets, monetize and reward thevshopper and influencer.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

Is this project selling goods or something in their platform? How the Virtual Reality works on this system?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

This program sounds interesting also the team and its special advisors are making it look more authentic and worth a try. I ll give the bounty a shot
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:57:23 AM

Project looks more like a virtual reality game is really great and devs have put alot of work to it with the stations and nations it all good looking however project focus seem to be real estate to me than a virtual general market if you look at it generally, so alot interested in house sale and buy  will have greater advertisement medium

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

This project looks quite interesting.i just read the whitepaper.so i want to be part of this project.so any bounty campaign available for this project?.i hope this project will acheive the great success into market.

Do not doubt, this project has every chance of success. Here, the development team fits every problem with the mind, if they arise.
Luigi21 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

Last Few Days To Participate In Pre-Sale.

How To Buy ViTokens(VIT) In 3 Easy Steps:
https://medium.com/@ViMarketDotCom/how-to-buy-vitokens-vit-in-3-easy-steps-fa38b31dbce9

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
vivavivu

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Last Few Days To Participate In Pre-Sale.

How To Buy ViTokens(VIT) In 3 Easy Steps:
https://medium.com/@ViMarketDotCom/how-to-buy-vitokens-vit-in-3-easy-steps-fa38b31dbce9

Thank for your new update. If i have not mistake, VIT price on presale = 1/2 at Pre ICO right? How long of our preico duration?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

Agree, as well it can be usefully for founders 3d content and will be able to help them to develop their project and to earn on it with VI tokens and platform too.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████