Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀  (Read 14281 times)
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

We all look forward to the finished product. I want to see its capabilities.

http://bonum.credit/
What are you waiting for? The product is ready, the registry is open.
It is a pity that there is no open statistics on the number of participants and the number of active loans.

I agree. I think at the initial stage it is just necessary to attract potential users.it would be great if the team considered this idea

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

You came to the idea that in general everything in the world is interconnected. Yes, now the world is global and financially connected in all spheres.

Most things are interconnected yes, but the fact that Bitcoin is somewhat correlated to the stock market does raise an interesting question. Why is it the case? And I think there is no easy answer to that. Over time though it might decouple quite a bit from the stock market once it is accepted as an alternative investment opportunity by the broader public.
I think this is due to the fact that in the bitcoin market the same big players who rule on stock exchanges are driving. Their investment activity is directly related to the refinancing rate of the dollar.

I haven't looked at it from that perspective I must say, but it is an interesting thought. Could be true what you said.

Bonum

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

First official Loan in our patform. Congratulation! https://bonum.credit

commad90

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

I'll Reserve The Arabic Translation If You Intend To Make A Bounty About It Soon.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers + Websites:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing
Findico_Findico

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bonum   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Conpondbrowwai

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

The idea will be useful!
A rather interesting business, amazing job.  Good luck team.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

BONUM IS A SCAM RUN BY ATRIZ A KNOWN SCAMMER. BONUM ASK US TO DO BOUNTY FOR THEM THEN ASK FOR KYC AT THE END FOR NO OTHER REASON THEN NOT TO PAY. KYC IS AN EXCUSE.
WHO ARE THE BONUM TEAM, HAVE THEY PASSED KYC??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING WHO I AM FOR? SO YOU CAN STEAL MY INFO AND COMMIT CRIMES IN MY NAME AND RULE MY CREDIT SCORE??

SUCH A DISHONEST PROJECT. IF YOU WANT KYC YOU ASK FOR IT BEFORE WE WORK NOT AFTERWARDS.

DO NOT INVEST IN BONUM THEY USE CHEAP TACTICS TO WASTE PEOPLES TIME AND DENY THEM PAYMENT. MONTHS OF WORK FOR NOTHING. SORRY BUT MY PERSONAL INFOP IS EACTLY THAT PERSONAL. I WILL NOT BE GIVING IT TO SOME RANDOM IDIOTS ONLINE.

WHAT A SUCKER PUNCH MOVE BONUM.

I SHOULD LET INVESTORS AND PEOPLE ON TWITTER KNOW WHAT YOU DOING. ASKING FOR KYC AFTER THE WORK IS DONE IS A TYPICAL SCAMMER MOVE.

Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

It would be interesting to look at the working platform of the BONUM project, his ideas are very interesting and tempting. Credit bet on the cryptocurrency loans minimum such anywhere in conventional banks you're not gonna do, even in foreign currency. And the loans can be obtained in any currency, even in Fiat.Here from P2P the team of developers refused in vain, private traders now in crypto space occupy a considerable part of the market and it is extremely undesirable to refuse them, though for a while.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

It would be interesting to look at the working platform of the BONUM project, his ideas are very interesting and tempting. Credit bet on the cryptocurrency loans minimum such anywhere in conventional banks you're not gonna do, even in foreign currency. And the loans can be obtained in any currency, even in Fiat.Here from P2P the team of developers refused in vain, private traders now in crypto space occupy a considerable part of the market and it is extremely undesirable to refuse them, though for a while.

Bonum is a scam use your head. Their team didn't even take KYC. They criminals. Typical Russian scammers. But go lose your money don't listen to me. They already stole bounty money so the proven they have no moral qualms.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

Bonum is a lending platform where borrowers can access fiat currency by placing cryptocurrencies as collateral, while lenders can earn interest by depositing fiat currency into the platform. Bonum secures all transactions with smart contracts and the blockchain, although it’s not a P2P lending platform. The only fee is the interest rate paid by the user – there are no hidden fees or surcharges.
phobicheinzbg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

A good project and bring more snow. But I still don't understand the conversion ratio of rates. Where can I find out more information?
Bonum

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

Hey, everyone!

Happy to announce that on the next Tuesday everyone can pass identification and explore the platform!

The first crypto loan is to be taken in the end of December. We've prepared smth really crazy for you!!!

bonumchain

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:24:22 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley  We launched a loan service! Join the platform - https://bonumchain.com
Crypto loans are now available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: