Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is $8000, ICOs MUST increase our token/coins  (Read 1093 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

It is out of goodwill if the project decides to, it is not an entitlement. Are you willing to decrease your coins if BTC price go down?
Yeah exactly, I don't see why should anyone do that. For example if you a 'good' with bitcoin when it was $1000, now are you going to ask that merchant to give you 8 more 'goods' because BTC's price has increase 8 times. This is completely illogical argument by OP IMO.
I sold some Bitcoin for $1000, maybe I can get an extra $7000 per coin now? And then another extra $10k next year? Cheesy
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

It is out of goodwill if the project decides to, it is not an entitlement. Are you willing to decrease your coins if BTC price go down?
Yeah exactly, I don't see why should anyone do that. For example if you a 'good' with bitcoin when it was $1000, now are you going to ask that merchant to give you 8 more 'goods' because BTC's price has increase 8 times. This is completely illogical argument by OP IMO.
I sold some Bitcoin for $1000, maybe I can get an extra $7000 per coin now? And then another extra $10k next year? Cheesy

I'm stunned as some people can have such a childish way to apply logic in any way possible to fit their conveniences. That's beyond my understanding.  Cheesy
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:50:11 PM

I'm stunned as some people can have such a childish way to apply logic in any way possible to fit their conveniences. That's beyond my understanding.  Cheesy
The world would be a lot less fun without such clowns though, so I don't mind them too much. Only a very special person would play along with their whims. Wink
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

I'm stunned as some people can have such a childish way to apply logic in any way possible to fit their conveniences. That's beyond my understanding.  Cheesy
The world would be a lot less fun without such clowns though, so I don't mind them too much. Only a very special person would play along with their whims. Wink

This is not a childish way of apply logic! This was a wonder! What will the extra money and increase of value divert for?
These scammers at Tezos, Bancor managed to get over $15 M in differeance, could anyone of you tell me where that money will go?

Companies divert that money as assets or bonus! What about ICOs?

We are talking about less because that’s not the case! And I wrote that before, these ICOs will simply say sorry we are bankrupt!

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

I don't think that they should. It still depends somehow.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:59:47 AM

I'm stunned as some people can have such a childish way to apply logic in any way possible to fit their conveniences. That's beyond my understanding.  Cheesy

This is not a childish way of apply logic! This was a wonder! What will the extra money and increase of value divert for?
These scammers at Tezos, Bancor managed to get over $15 M in differeance, could anyone of you tell me where that money will go?

Companies divert that money as assets or bonus! What about ICOs?

We are talking about less because that’s not the case! And I wrote that before, these ICOs will simply say sorry we are bankrupt!
I'm pretty sure if they just started claiming bankruptcy out of the blue they would find themselves not finding themselves ever again very quickly.

But anyways, again. If Bitcoin went down to $800 instead of up to $8000, would you be here complaining? No, you wouldn't. If the Bitcoin bullrun upset you revise your strategy next time.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

We will earn thinking in this way the end of the money does not come, we are always lost Cheesy
Hold your all tokens! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: