Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS for Longterm investment!  (Read 4500 times)
krazy89 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:30:07 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 08:40:09 AM by krazy89

Blog post from Khilone ( a community member of Stratis ) . Totally worth a read guys!

https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto/khilones-first-unofficial-blog-post-about-stratis-platform-my-story-6561be407aab

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@khilone/khilone-s-first-unofficial-blog-post-about-stratis-platform-my-story

Annoucement Topic on Bitcointalk :    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.17320
Subreddit :                                       https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/                
Official Stratis website:                      https://stratisplatform.com/
Twitter :                                           https://twitter.com/stratisplatform
Slack:    (Ask the admins on subbreddit for slack invite! Stratis Community now over 10570 members and always welcome new people !)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:30:52 AM

Also make sure to check this Reddit thread for the AMA with STRATIS CEO

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/7ddatk/chris_trew_ama_thread/

My favorite QA
Q) Where do you see Stratis in 5 years from now?
A)  As one of the big players in the blockchain space, with companies all around the world utilising our tech. A network of consultancy companies selling our services into their customers. Ideally we would have some consumer based blockchain backed tech being utilised by millions of people.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

Stratis is one of the best altcoins for a long term investment, but it has been quiet for a while, i dont know if it is going to be a good shoot to have some of them on your portfolio because it is very risky.
There are better options to increase your money without having to invest in stratis, it is a good project, of course, but it does not have enough potential to make a huge rise, or a pump, the market is now requering some other kind of conditions.
I have read it, and it is brilliant, but stratis is not good if you are looking for a short term profit.
Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:39:01 AM

Stratis is indeed a long term project, it hit top 8 in May, but now it is out of top 20 again, the team will work more hard and the market cap will be back. I believe it will go back to top 20 again, they are bringing good product for bitcoin ecosystem.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:46:33 AM

Stratis is one of the best altcoins for a long term investment, but it has been quiet for a while, i dont know if it is going to be a good shoot to have some of them on your portfolio because it is very risky.
There are better options to increase your money without having to invest in stratis, it is a good project, of course, but it does not have enough potential to make a huge rise, or a pump, the market is now requering some other kind of conditions.
I have read it, and it is brilliant, but stratis is not good if you are looking for a short term profit.

of course i would pick some shitcoins for quick gain rather invest in these top 25 cmc  , like Bitcoin gold , Btx or some P&D coins ...
But so much tech coming, also the Stratis platfrom will be fully available on Q1 2018 which is just a few months from now ... Dont you think 3$ for this is just too cheap ?
Price may drop to 2.5 or 2$ , but imo everything below 3$ is a steal.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:48:35 AM

Also make sure to check this Reddit thread for the AMA with STRATIS CEO

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/7ddatk/chris_trew_ama_thread/

My favorite QA
Q) Where do you see Stratis in 5 years from now?
A)  As one of the big players in the blockchain space, with companies all around the world utilising our tech. A network of consultancy companies selling our services into their customers. Ideally we would have some consumer based blockchain backed tech being utilised by millions of people.
The stratis platform seems in the right way, with the growth of the more company will try to use or implement the blockchain technology and there will be more customer from the various rannge.
I like that answers too. But another platform will be appearing as to be the competitor for the stratis platform itself.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:52:20 AM

Stratis is a great coin and concept, development is slow and they are slow on fulfilling promised roadmaps but other than that it will moon once they release new features.

Campaign Manager (2018)
ryanben

Merit: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:59:13 AM

stratis is a good project but maybe people are looking forward to a project with a better technical breakthrough. If stratis may soon finish their technology, I believe stratis will be one of the projects supported by many companies and using the technology from stratis to develop their platform.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:04:36 AM

Khilone has been an evangelist of Stratis for a long period of time, so won't put more thought into what he is saying. I hope people make a very objective decision about the project, I just feel Stratis has reached its peak, no serious development coming form the team
peter1

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:32:35 AM

Stratis is indeed a value investment, but it requires a lot of patience and faith because the currency is well developed and advertised but not reflected in the short term, and if you think you can hold it for the long term.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:37:55 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 05:08:10 AM by krazy89

Stratis is indeed a value investment, but it requires a lot of patience and faith because the currency is well developed and advertised but not reflected in the short term, and if you think you can hold it for the long term.

Agreed . Patience Is A Trader's Virtue.
I just dont get why its so undervalued right now ,maybe coz too many people chasing ICO , lending and shitcoins , they are not interested in the potential of these coins anymore  Roll Eyes
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:30:56 AM

yes it is a long term investment,i bought it a long time ago and i will hodl it for the future,it is a good investment but you need patience too.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:43:12 AM

Stratis is a good bet for long term profit cause of the team behind it they have achieved many just within a year.

masternode didnt gave a good feedback but probably in the future when alpha test is finished
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:42:52 AM

Stratis is a good bet for long term profit cause of the team behind it they have achieved many just within a year.

masternode didnt gave a good feedback but probably in the future when alpha test is finished
Not only the team but also the community behind it imo , alot of people in slack still believe in the team and project , well active and you really feel safe in there unlike the other slack full of phising scams.
The project is good , the dev also really awesome , bonus the strong community behind ...All i see is the bright future for Stratis ,  dont let the cheap price fool you....
caozhijing

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

of course, my friend stratisking has gain *1600 profit!
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Oh, Stratis is going to be a solid one for a very long time. I will ignore how I bought in at about $4-$5 since this is the type of project that will typically involve and NEED huge market capitalization. The price should outpace the supply in a year or two.

Be realistic with Stratis though, I think anything that assumes to jump 5x 10x and so on are just talking air. Stratis will do a solid climb that will look more like Waves or even Monero than the crazy spikes people want them to. Stratis is absolutely long term, not short, not even medium.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:31:57 PM

STRATIS is a perfect long term holdings,the team behind it is working hard and they achieved a lot in just 1 year.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Fakayode1

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

Stratis is s long term investment i invested little in it so i will hold as long as i can
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:53:58 PM

I finally bought some strat yesterday after reading the reddit Ama. The coin had dumped hard before because the devs were not following the timelines in the roadmap. They are aware of this issue and vow to rectify that. As a result, i think the coin is a bargain now at undr $4.  I think they have some amazing ideas and lots of ambition, plus the experience to carry it all through. But it’s a long term hold and crypto people only seem to value instant gratification. But we all know who wins big in the end.
DigitalXYZ

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:04:42 PM

Thank you for the information... I am a long term holder of stratis.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: