Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS for Longterm investment!  (Read 4502 times)
krazy89 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:09:07 AM

I finally bought some strat yesterday after reading the reddit Ama. The coin had dumped hard before because the devs were not following the timelines in the roadmap. They are aware of this issue and vow to rectify that. As a result, i think the coin is a bargain now at undr $4.  I think they have some amazing ideas and lots of ambition, plus the experience to carry it all through. But it’s a long term hold and crypto people only seem to value instant gratification. But we all know who wins big in the end.
Good pick man!
Queen999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:15:01 AM

Yes, Stratis is good coin for long term investment.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

https://twitter.com/UPbitExchange/status/931773023002251265

Finally Real money market for Stratis !
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:23:17 PM

Stratis is indeed a value investment, but it requires a lot of patience and faith because the currency is well developed and advertised but not reflected in the short term, and if you think you can hold it for the long term.

Agreed . Patience Is A Trader's Virtue.
I just dont get why its so undervalued right now ,maybe coz too many people chasing ICO , lending and shitcoins , they are not interested in the potential of these coins anymore  Roll Eyes

YOU GET IT..This is exactly what it is..It has become a complete market right now and all the excitement about new technology is all but gone. The reason being:
1. Scaling issues for which no blockchain seems to have much of an idea. Even Bitcoin doesn't seem to have a ready solution for it so it would be safe to assume that this will take some time. They are the oldest in the trade after-all.
2. Everyone knows there is much more profit in raising money through ICO's.
3. Raising money through ICOs is now dependent much more on marketing than the real product, one reason for which is that very few of the ICOs have a product.

So yeah, Just Buy Low..Sell High for the time being..If luck favors you so..Smiley
VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

too good... & too slow ((
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

I added long hold Strat could sell it when the price was still $ 10 but I didn't. I believe that the potential of this coin much more.

But now the situation is a bit depressing, the price relative to BTC only and falls, even the wave is now worth significantly more. At the end of October there were many events thought to affect the price but also all deaf.

Maybe it's a associated with hype around 2 bitcoins as it goes I think Stratis will fly up

krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:32:58 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:05:27 AM by krazy89

I added long hold Strat could sell it when the price was still $ 10 but I didn't. I believe that the potential of this coin much more.

But now the situation is a bit depressing, the price relative to BTC only and falls, even the wave is now worth significantly more. At the end of October there were many events thought to affect the price but also all deaf.

Maybe it's a associated with hype around 2 bitcoins as it goes I think Stratis will fly up

Look at the order books , clearly Some whales trying really hard to hold Stratis back ( their masternodes accumulate time ? ), but not for long i believe , with so many good news and techs coming up , Stratis time is coming.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:51:18 AM

Thankyou for the advice. I will try to learn about stratis and i will buy some stratis. And keep on my bag for long term.
Thankyou.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:52:03 AM

Stratis is not a coin but a platform. We all know that bitcoin and the blockchain is going to impact the world in fundamental ways. Devs are working hard on it. this is a long term investment so invest on this coin.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:38:01 AM

Thankyou for the advice. I will try to learn about stratis and i will buy some stratis. And keep on my bag for long term.
Thankyou.

You are welcome , but do your own research first ,  i cant tell you stratis will pump this week or next month or whatever , but one thing i know for sure i can tell you that the project is legit , the devs are some of the genious and hardworking mtfs , bonus the strong community behind ( you can ask the admin of stratis on reddit for the slack invite or join telegram ) , alot of big investors since last year still didnt sell any single stratis ( man if they sell at june and now buy back they can even x4 their stack ) You can see , there are still alot of believers, and imo stratis is one of the biggest candidate for top 5 cmc or even top 3 in 2018.
just a man

Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

The price of Stratis is way too high, there is not that much to do with that coin other than hold it to make money...

irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

delete

krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:15:01 AM

The price of Stratis is way too high, there is not that much to do with that coin other than hold it to make money...

Yea if you think so its okay.
For me Stratis is way undervalued right now , lets see what happens.

BTW
New Article on tumblebit and masternodes:

https://themerkle.com/tumblebit-from-stratis-a-trustless-decentralized-privacy-solution-for-sending-or-receiving-bitcoin/

Coming soon, you’ll be able to invest money in ICOs (again, check with legal counsel) in a more secure way, using Tumblebit™. Stratis is soon to launch an ICO platform that allows companies to create and promote their ICOs and accept tumbled Bitcoin (possibly tumbled Ethereum soon).

Launch ICO and accept tumbled Bitcoin ? Also possibly tumble ETH in the future ? lol
TonyFat

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

also hold on longevity STRATIS

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:15:05 PM

I have Stratus in my wallet. I like their ideas. In my opinion it's brilliant. I bought it and forgot it. I follow the news, watch the course. But I do not expect a sharp jump. I worry about this project with my soul. Maybe my expectations will make me richer, maybe not.

Yea if you think so its okay.
For me Stratis is way undervalued right now , lets see what happens.

I also saw this article. It is a pity that I do not have 25,000 stratis. But such news is always pleasant.
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:32:53 PM

Stratis development ideas is very excellent: allow the creation of separate blockchain and can customize, launch the application blockchain no cost...
However they grow quite slowly. If long-term investment can be

krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

Stratis development ideas is very excellent: allow the creation of separate blockchain and can customize, launch the application blockchain no cost...

Not for long i believe , their platform will be fully ready in Q1-Q2 2018 which is just a few months from now.
With breeze masternodes with tumblebit mainnet , also stratis academy , sidechains and icoplatform , smart contract . And just around 3$ for 1 stratis !  Seriously?
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:57:43 PM

Not for long i believe , their platform will be fully ready in Q1-Q2 2018 which is just a few months from now.
With breeze masternodes with tumblebit mainnet , also stratis academy , sidechains and icoplatform , smart contract . And just around 3$ for 1 stratis !  Seriously?

I wait for Q3 2018, I'm not a day trader here and I want to get profit as much as possible from STRATIS. For this, people need to be patient and they will see what's going on in the mid-late 2018. Good news will come.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:02:11 PM

I wait for Q3 2018, I'm not a day trader here and I want to get profit as much as possible from STRATIS. For this, people need to be patient and they will see what's going on in the mid-late 2018. Good news will come.
Now is the best entry for long term investors imo , if you dont really care about satoshis tho ...
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

STRATIS is a very good investment for long term as this relates to banking sector and banking always gives slow but regular growth. It is a coin of future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████