Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9876 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

Selling bitcoin is for various reasons by various people. For me I use to sell for my basic and urgent requirement as bitcoin is my supportive income, why we earn to fulfill our requirement only. So bitcoin selling is the major cause is required life expenses of every person.

Yes people sell bitcoin or even their other valuable items  for a reason and most of these reasons are to fix an immediate pressing need. Others might sell their bitcoin because they think the price is going down and they might loose in the long run but i can only sell a part of mine for urgent need and nothing else because i am saving them for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Yeah, you are right. People specifically Bitcoin users sell their bitcoin to have a profit so that they can fullfil their daily needs and wants for them to live.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
I believe people tend to sell their bitcoin because of a very obvious reason: it is to earn and gain money instantly because it might be their own way or strategic way of gathering their funds to sustain their needs and wants. It maybe also because they got attracted into the price offered if they are going to sell their bitcoins. Or maybe also because of desperation on earning money or an emergency wherein it takes much higher price if they are going to sell their bitcoins rather than saving or holding into it.

Dailyroberts

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:27:47 PM

I believe people tend to sell their bitcoin because of a very obvious reason: it is to earn and gain money instantly because it might be their own way or strategic way of gathering their funds to sustain their needs and wants. It maybe also because they got attracted into the price offered if they are going to sell their bitcoins. Or maybe also because of desperation on earning money or an emergency wherein it takes much higher price if they are going to sell their bitcoins rather than saving or holding into it.

I think in a different way, when they need urgent cash, they sell their bitcoins. Otherwise, they would hold it without selling to another person. They see this as an extra income source and they make it liquid by selling.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

different factors why people selling their bitcoins. For some, they use bitcoins as part of their financial. There are some who are traders and already hit the funds they need and partial of it will be used for their needs or wants.
Yes everyone has their own needs and now there are many people who calculate bitcoin to the financial system they have. Almost everyone who knows bitcoin will definitely invest their money in bitcoin because it has proven to be profitable. So if someone wants to use their money then selling bitcoin is a rational act. It is a financial system that has become a standard thing. Selling and buying bitcoin will be the usual course of action. But there is one thing different, for a trader to buy and sell bitcoin is a strategy. Because with these strategies then they determine the future that they will achieve. The timing mistake in selling bitcoin owned can make a bad impact in a life and when someone can be on time selling bitcoin then they will be one of the most fortunate people in the world today.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:33:44 PM

I sell my bitcoin because it's price increase and I get profit and many people just like me. Some people sell bitcoin because they do not want to use it anymore, maybe they do not believe that bitcoin will change their lives.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:46:58 PM

That ones sell their bitcoin has many reason.Maybe they sell bitocin because it's price has gone up and they make a lot of money when sell it. Maybe they do not want to stock up on bitcoins and they do not believe in the future of bitcoin

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Pakar11220

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

selling and buying are two economics and finance and accounting terms.always used for making profit to earn money.in bitcoin people sell bitcoins,when its price high,to earn a lot of money and when its price becomes low then they buy bitcoins.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:06:26 PM

Many people are investing in Bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoins are sold if a person needs money or simply if the current price suits him.

exactly, they sell mostly bitcoin in need of money. or maybe they continue to trade bitcoins, to make a profit, because some people choose to hoard bitcoins rather than to sell them.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

Many things why they sell bitcoin, maybe they sell bitcoin to buy altcoin, or sell it to exchange for fiat for everyday needs.

xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:07:15 PM

Of course, an user will sell it's bitcoins, if he or she has gained big enough, that it's okay if you take out some money, and to use it personally.
In other ways, people sell it if they think that there waiting is just going to be a loss in their account, specially nothing is guaranteed. Everyone doesn't want a lose specially if the recovering in the loss is quite hard to gain back.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:43:15 AM

it's easy for people to sell bitcoin because they need money but for those who still hold it will benefit. indeed many in some countries from the government say that bitcoin is not a safe investment but to me it is just a nonsense that makes a profit or not is we. especially now bitcoin reach 8000 $ and for anyone who holds it in 2018 will get more income

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:52:58 AM

It would be best for Bitcoin if there is a good flow of circulation. That would promote Bitcoin according to how it should be used. It is sad that Bitcoin's circulation is seriously crippled in your country because of the law implemented forbidding its use. But as far as I can see it, time will still come that governments will eventually take a look at the case of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency because it is really growing bigger and bigger.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:12:44 AM

It is because people needs money to support their daily living. Not all people who got bitcoin have jobs so it's pretty rational that they would sell it.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:19:07 AM

you should not sell your bitcoin. so the benefits will always get you. if you just think getting bitcoin just to sell it then you will not get anything from bitcoin. saving your bitcoin for a long time. if you look at the history of bitcoin prices then you will be surprised .. just a short time bitcoin experienced a very significant price increase. so I suggest you to save it instead of selling it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
haiyou

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:58:47 AM

I believe most of the transactions involved in bitcoin are for profit. When the price of bitcoin reaches or exceeds the expected price of the holder, then it is normal to choose to sell, if no one ever sold Abnormal
schaituch007

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:07:19 AM

People sell their bitcoins, because they got enough profit to their investment, they are satisified with the profit so they sell out
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:20:48 AM

if they need money of course they will sell there bitcoin. some people earn bitcoin because of money if they need it they sell it. but most of us we hold bitcoin and we sell if the price is reach the high amount and the other is for future...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

you should not sell your bitcoin. so the benefits will always get you. if you just think getting bitcoin just to sell it then you will not get anything from bitcoin. saving your bitcoin for a long time. if you look at the history of bitcoin prices then you will be surprised .. just a short time bitcoin experienced a very significant price increase. so I suggest you to save it instead of selling it.
In fact, i think because of the higher value of bitcoin, maybe they dont have enough of coin to earn more, so they think its better to sell it. Or maybe they try to use some cryptocurrency that cheap in value but profitable in short period of time. My advice to them just collect their bitcoin and when they have a lot, try to invest it, because when you can get much profit from it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:25:52 AM

The main reason to sell bitcoins is that you can't buy things from bitcoin you must have the cash to buy and for that people sell their bitcoins interms of cash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: