Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9876 times)
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:40:43 AM

The main reason to sell bitcoins is that you can't buy things from bitcoin you must have the cash to buy and for that people sell their bitcoins interms of cash.

Yeah bitcoin accept for purchase for the some product only and most of the place bitcoin is not to use for the purchase. So that the reason for sell the bitcoin. It will change the money. If need to sell the bitcoin it will know the bitcoin prices is high. So you will check the prices your wallet and market place. You know the prices information then you know which time to sell the bitcoin and you will get more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:47:58 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
there are several reasons they sell it first is true to make a profit and then buy again at a low price and sell it at a high price. there is also because to using our money because not many receive bitcoin and especially in your place that prohibit the use of bitcoin. you live in which country which prohibits to use bitcoin?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:48:22 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Maybe some of them just need some money and they were forced to sell their bitcoin, maybe some of them reached their target amount of bitcoin and they are happy with their profit wanting to celebrate. People usually buy and sell bitcoin, and the reason is simple, that is to make lots of profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:51:46 AM

There are a lot of reason why an individual sells their coins. Based on what I read, The common reasons why people sell are:
1. Emergency Need (Fortuitous events)
2. Basic Needs/Necessities (Utilities, Food, Shelter, Health and etc.)
3. Leisures
4. Panic Selling - Due to spreading of Fake news, People are now afraid which in return they are forced to sell their coins as soon as they've heard the news. Without doing some background check if the news is reliable.
5. Buying and Selling - One of the most common practices in playing in the market. Buy low and sell high.

Every person has their own reason for what push them to sell there Bitcoins.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:52:08 AM

Maybe bitcoin investors have thought of selling their bitcoins because they are in need of money or just planning to diversify their investments. I thinked some bitcoin owners are selling thei coins to fund another ICO or even invest a physical business.  There are a lot of reasons for people to sell bitcoins. Take into account the fact that they want to use it for leisure.

deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:17:35 PM

Why people sell bitcoin? That's an interesting question. You know that Bitcoin is great for investment. When someone gets the appropriate price then he will sell it. It aims to obtain the expected benefits.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
inahrohi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

to get profit.
people around here earn bitcoin to add their financial. and they can multiple bitcoin by buy and sell bitcoin
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

Why people sell bitcoin? That's an interesting question. You know that Bitcoin is great for investment. When someone gets the appropriate price then he will sell it. It aims to obtain the expected benefits.
As humans  we all have a needs that can really be provided in order for us to live or to be alive the most important is food ,shelter,clothing etc.i believe that people sell bitcoin because  of the needs .that was really importand .i think some or maybe many of us here sell bitcoin for good or to provide thing that is commonly needed in our human body to survive.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:11:17 PM

Why people sell the bitcoins ? Actully its all depends on the situation.Most of people sell the bitcoin to get some profit like they buy the bitocin at low price and sell it at high. And some people sell it due to the fork. Any fork can damage the price and fall the value of coins. So People sell btc because the afraid of fork that fall the price.A nd there's another possibility that makes peoples to sell there btc which is emergency many people sell the bitcoin when they want money urgently or in emergency case
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:15:09 PM

people sell bitcoins because they need money or just become impatient and wary in case bitcoins market continues to fall they made their choice to cut their loss and prevent it to increase further more. But nonetheless most people who sells their coins are just people who need it, if not then I'm sure they will continue to hold and wait for a better chance to sell their bitcoins and earn more profits.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:46:48 PM

People start selling bitcoins because the profit they are getting by selling it is probably high or it is really high. The price of bitcoin is still significantly rising and they are taking the chance to sell it at a high price. Some people only holds or HODL the bitcoin for a long time and wait for the right time to sell it.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:50:41 PM

Everyone needs money, just like bitcoin users who sometimes sell bitcoins to make money. They think bitcoin has not been fully used in society as a means of payment. Because of that then some people who have bitcoin sell it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:51:40 PM

People start selling bitcoins because the profit they are getting by selling it is probably high or it is really high. The price of bitcoin is still significantly rising and they are taking the chance to sell it at a high price. Some people only holds or HODL the bitcoin for a long time and wait for the right time to sell it.

This is true.  I am holding my bitcoins because I am waiting for the right time, which is having a good value or it will be priced good, before I sell them.  Some sell their bitcoins, because just like me they have a target amount.  Some just need money in an instant that is why they are selling it.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:07:05 AM

Because they need cash money to buy their needs,for payments ,or they want to invest in a real property.Maybe they also think they need to sell bitcoin as the price is high.

Yes, many people need cash. Now in many countries it is impossible to buy the necessary things with the help of bitcoin and people are simply forced to sell coins to provide for their family.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

Most people are selling their coins because they can see the profit they can make if they hold it long. Sometimes people also need some money they will sell their coins.

I will sell mine when the time is right and if bitcoin is very high.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

They sell it because they prefer to raise their money that they collect. Until they reach the accumulation high price of 1 bitcoin. It's really worth it if you've got 1 bitcoin after you've sold a high price. Many have been successful in life because of selling, buying and dealing with bitcoin. Hopefully the bitcoin value will increase so much that it can help people who are very in need of Smiley

BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

It will come more saling at 10k price next year, so those who sale now is really too early and lose the most profit as well.
But somebody hold somebody sale, there should be all reasonable in the investment world. come down, and just be youself..

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

There are so many reasons to sell their bitcoin. Just like if we need an expense that must be paid for money. Then sometimes the others sell it to earn huge amounts. They will sell them and buy them again. Until they earn a great deal. They bought them invested, they invested in campaigns and other allowances for their accumulated or earned money. There are so many reasons and I can not say the others, because we have different thoughts and views Smiley. I just say it is better to sell it than to keep it  Wink.
Alertdork

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:44:31 AM

There are so many reasons to sell their bitcoin. Just like if we need an expense that must be paid for money. Then sometimes the others sell it to earn huge amounts. They will sell them and buy them again. Until they earn a great deal. They bought them invested, they invested in campaigns and other allowances for their accumulated or earned money. There are so many reasons and I can not say the others, because we have different thoughts and views Smiley. I just say it is better to sell it than to keep it  Wink.
i think that people sell bitcoin because they need money and by selling their bitcoins they get a lot of money because of the high value.
Some people are just scared that the value will go down but i don't think that will happen.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:45:33 AM

Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
Personally I sell my Bitcoin to invest in business and for emergency purposes. Just in case that something happens I have sources to depend on. Also I sell to have my monthly salary and to support the needs of my family and personally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: