Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9881 times)
uobaaagrf

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

It will come more saling at 10k price next year, so those who sale now is really too early and lose the most profit as well.
But somebody hold somebody sale, there should be all reasonable in the investment world. come down, and just be youself..
I agree with you, no way, I need to eat, had to sell a small part of bitcoin for cash, at least I can eat two breads and a glass of water, ha ha.
However, I feel that if not forced to sell, anyone should avoid selling Bitcoin and your trusted altcoin, which may be your only chance of making a fortune, unless it has affected your life.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

I agree that there is no legal framework for the use of Bitcoin and hence there might be some confusion while taking long-term investment into consideration. However, I do see the causes like panic selling, cash requirement and non-user-friendly market environment for increase in the sell orders. We should accept these things especially when we are going through the developing phase because the amount of volatility is high in this period as compared to that of post-development period and not everyone can digest the changes or comfortable in the wild environment that takes place during the transformation.
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

Selling and buying is the main source of trading and so as for online trading because people are doing their trade with selling and buying the BTC. When someone invest in crypt currency or buy some BTC so when its price goes up as we can seen in the present days that price has reached upto $8k so in such cases people go for its selling with return of handsome amount as their profit so people are doing their business with such activities in crypto.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:41:52 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell their bitcoins because maybe they need money to buy anything or to pay debts and bills but if you hold your bitcoins its more good to hodl this because the value of bitcoin is continiously to increase so maybe someday you'll get a huge of money.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:45:18 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell their bitcoin bitcoin they need money. For what? Although money is not an individual's needs but it can help to purchase the needs of an individual for them to live in their daily lives. And helps them to fulfill their wants to.

beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:50:52 AM

people are selling bitcoin, of course they want to earn profits because that is the reason people to invest in bitcoin especially with the ever-increasing prices will be many people who sell bitcoin or maybe there are those who keep holding for more profit
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:59:12 AM

For me people sell their bitcoin because they need it or they have a thinks that they want to buy. There are so many reason to sell your bitcoin but for me the best reason to sell your bitcoin is when there is an emergency most of us will sell it even if the price of it are low just because there's an emergency right? We all need money if there's an emergency so we sell all the things that we can sell even if this is so very important to us.
TheCryptoSite

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:14:32 PM

selling bitcoin is not a bad choice, everyone's needs are different. Some are indeed using bitcoin for investment, some are selling bitcoins into cash money to meet daily needs.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:23:43 PM

I think why they sell bitcoin because It's better to make it  money than the price goes down
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

my opinion, maybe on its basis .. when someone buys bitcoin most people definitely aim to gain profit by re-selling bitcoin.
the movement of bitcoin prices that are relatively up from time to time, certainly makes people who have bitcoin will see the opportunity to gain profit.

on the other hand also bitcoin users realize, that too risky to just store bitcoin. because did not rule out if one day they can lose the bitcoin they save.

and.. in my place to bitcoin is not fully growing potential, but that's not a hindrance to me personally, since bitcoin is the global currency (according to my perception), its use is not limited in one country only.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:47:18 PM

each user would have different life needs and i think selling bitcoin is not wrong if it is used for positive things, but it would be better to hold it in the next few years as this will certainly give a big advantage to bitcoin holders.
but can't deny at this time bitcoin prices so high that it triggers some users to sell it.
florentinoobet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

to help family and to build a business for the future
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

Because they need cash money to buy their needs,for payments ,or they want to invest in a real property.Maybe they also think they need to sell bitcoin as the price is high.

Yes, many people need cash. Now in many countries it is impossible to buy the necessary things with the help of bitcoin and people are simply forced to sell coins to provide for their family.
Absolutely true, people sell bitcoin because they totally need cash. Some also sell their bitcoin because of pumping the price of bitcoin in exchange market. Some also find comfortable to convert their coins into fiat because they are afraid to the possibility that their coin wallet will be hacked.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

Some people sell their bitcoins, because they need to buy anything they want, to buy a real property/rebuild a house. They sell it because they want gain more bitcoins. If btc price is lower they can buy more and more and hold it for a long until the price is increasing and they sell it again, by this process they repeat it again and again.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:53:46 PM

People sell bitcoins because they invest it. Because the value of bitcoin holds an intrinsic. They believe the opportunity to make money or gain profit. It will help also for the needs of their family.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

Few people don't have any idea on why do users sell their Bitcoin and I think that they sell it on purpose, it is a strategy that help them and their Bitcoin to grow more , the higher the price of butcoin the higher they will trade to other people, the lower the bitcoin price is the higher the chance they will buy bitcoin from other people, it is like a trading which they can get a good profit and money which makes you feel awaken or enlighten.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:56:50 PM

There are a lot of reasons. Life happens is the main one. But also, some people will be getting cold feet as this market continues to go parabolic. Its never  a bad idea if you've doubled / tripled and want to take your original investment off the table.

oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:59:31 PM

probably because of something and something else, like the economic necessity of buying a car house and so on that they sell the bitcoin they have.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

Other people sell their bitcoin i think because they need the cash to buy some things that they can't buy through online. They have no choice unless they have other source of income but if they don't they need to sell bitcoin even if they don't want.
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:11:17 PM

when somebody sells bitcoin it is very clear that they want to earn a huge profit, then also there is a bitcoin selling at the price down and back will sell it at the rising price. it all depends on people who have bitcoin itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: