Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9878 times)
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:19:06 PM

bitcoin value now beyond our imagination.. some people cant buy or some sell because still some government planning to regulate, some tax issue, so people are well aware what will be aspect in future thats why they are now start selling the bitcoins
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:17:38 PM

Just like the concept of buying stocks/shares in the stock market or Philippine Stock Exchange. People selling the bitcoins to the other people to obtain more profit by adding a mark-up cost. Many people use this kind opportunity to gain more money if they know that bitcoin is in demand. They become the retailer for bitcoins that they will buy as much as they can and sell it for a higher price. Most of this jobs are called freelance broker.
prokopyo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:06:06 AM

to be her business  after she sells she will buy because of the increasing price of bitcoin and keeping holding it
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:07:07 AM

Bitcoin is a alternative of money so i think when people need money then sell bitcoin.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:18:28 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Cant see any connection with the topic to the government forbidding bitcoins usage. well anyways it is clearly enough the reason why people sell bitcoin is to gain profit out of it no more no less.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:21:53 AM

Bitcoin is a alternative of money so i think when people need money then sell bitcoin.
Yes agree to that some people need money so if i have bitcoin i think i will sell it too becuase we all know that bitcoin can we cash out it to buy our needs especially if my family needs money i do sell some of my bitcoin to withdraw it and give to them.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

The main reason why people sell their bitcoins is simply because they need some cash in order to fulfill their necessities. But aside from that (because that was very obvious), they decide to sell their earnings if bitcoin's price got higher than before, they do this to maximize the profit they will receive. A big drop on bitcoin's price also forces the holders to sell their btc because they are threatened and scared that they will lose even more if they will not do.
Bakote16916

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:21:40 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
it seems very clear why some people sell their bitcoin if I notice because bitcoin values ​​grow when bitcoin prices grow will surely increase profits if they sell it other than that they also really need money for everyday purposes ... up !!! Above you say that your country prohibits the use of bitcoin? and it turns out that although bitcoin is prohibited in your country but bitcoin is still usable ... this is very useful information for me if it happens also in my country and I already feel safe for this.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:05:00 PM

Just like the concept of buying stocks/shares in the stock market or Philippine Stock Exchange. People selling the bitcoins to the other people to obtain more profit by adding a mark-up cost. Many people use this kind opportunity to gain more money if they know that bitcoin is in demand. They become the retailer for bitcoins that they will buy as much as they can and sell it for a higher price. Most of this jobs are called freelance broker.
Individuals essentially utilize bitcoins for guarding their cash for exchanging cash and furthermore for business that is the reason individuals offer there bitcoins to restore their cash back and furthermore with some benefit that is the reason on the off chance that you need to procure cash or needs to protect cash at that point change over it into bitcoins and after that offer it again at whatever point you need.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:40:29 PM

Everyone wants to sell their bitcoin when the value of the bitcoin is high but when the value of bitcoin is low they buy it to increase their bitcoin. Some people sell their bitcoin because they want profit. They want to produce money for their own to buy their daily needs, to  help their family for financial problem as well as they want to support their studying like paying tuition fee, for transportation, for other school matters. Also, many people  sell bitcoin for emergency.  I sell my bitcoin for different purpose to fullfil my demand. They do selling to increase profit and to used that profit in other business except doing bitcoin. I think one of the reason why they sell bitcoin is that bitcoin is the only one that help them to become successful individual and it is the  only job to earn more money. They trust in bitcoin and  I think that it defends on the person's situation.

cybergamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

For me BTC is an investment. And right now BTC price is very high. If you need money it is the best time to sell bitcoin.
Some people are selling their bitcoin because they have bought these bitcoins in past like before 6 or 5 years so now according to them present rate is very high as compare to past time and they can get enough profit by selling now their coins.
jason meneses

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:02:38 AM

why people sell bitcoins... everyone want to sell the bitcoin bcos of the high price and to get money ...
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:14:55 AM

simply because people needs money to buy anything and to live much better but actually i sell my bitcoins when i need like emergency like paying bills and paying debts sometimes i need to buy my bitcoin to give to my mom to buy some fooods. Smiley
EmmaAllen

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:02 AM

Because we don't know what happening with Bitcoin in future. Some people don't have that much patience and they will decide to sell. 
amla

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

Like gold bitcoins is an asset.People buy bitcoins and after having valuable profit they go for selling it.
Bitcoins is the source of digital trade people are doing their trade by using bitcoins as source of transaction or doing mining in bitcoins so when they get enough profit to satisfy their well they started selling and exchanging  or paper cashing all their bitcoins.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:32:45 AM

There are so many ways why people sell their bitcoin. So people have to need why their sell bitcoin because they have to pay for billing or shopping and many and as now the bitcoin price is so high and it has reached $ 10000 and many of those who bitcoiners are happy especially those investors, and bitcoin holders.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:54:47 AM

When deposits to banks are no longer safe and convenient for withdrawals, btc becomes a safer investment channel. You can use it all over the world.
Political turmoil in the world, the risk of economic recession cycle 10 years and many other reasons. All will increase bitcoin price
hhxcwz

Activity: 106

BITCOIN

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:56:46 AM

Most people who sell bitcoin find it hard to buy back at the same price.Bitcoin should be firmly held,Selling at any time is unwise, even silly.I'll take my bitcoins until I get one million dollars.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

Well chances are true in our country can not use Bitcoin for payment, therefore we sell it more often and then move on to paper currency. And with it the potential of Bitcoin to grow to become more narrow.
But for me it is better to continue like this and we continue to collect as many coins as possible before there is a hard prohibition by our government.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:45:41 AM

In my experience why bitcoin is sold is because I really need money from the sale of bitcoin. I do that too because urgent, if I do not sell it then I run out of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: