Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9881 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:15:45 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Obviously, to make profit or break the bank. People sell their bitcoins if they already made a profit from their trading and holding. Maybe they would place the money from bitcoins to stocks or even establish their own business. This is a good example of diversification of your assets.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:19:22 AM

People sell bitcoins in order to make profit most of the time. They might think that it is the right time to sell before the price goes down a bit, or maybe because they need money for a particular reason. Well in the case of bitcoin a profit while selling is mostly expected
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

People sell bitcoins for them to get money and some other reasons. Here are some of my opinions. Some people who use bitcoins as an express money sender. Some buy bitcoin and wait until the price raise then sell to get profit. Some can’t hold bitcoin due to fear that it will rapidly decrease its value.
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:14:18 AM

sell because you need urgent money or be afraid of correction
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:36:24 AM

As much as I can tell people sell bitcoin majorly when they need money real bad and the second time would be when Bitcoin prices start falling drastically and people start panicking and start panic selling there bitcoins. I have seen many people selling their bitcoins because of the second situation. When people are in need of money they just sell a part of their bitcoins but while panic selling people sell all of their bitcoins don' know why. Panic selling is the worst thing a bitcoin holder can do.
Azurewrath

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

simply because people think sell high and buy low will gain more profits, but in most cases, people will never be able to but their btc back as the train runs so fast when it start, so the best strategy is to put btc on our wallet and hold for a long term
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:39 AM

People know the status of btc and now people are being wise and positive thinkers, thatd why they know the price and value of btc when it is changed and transefered to a real currency, btc in Philippines has a total of 500kpesos per btc and in US dollar 14k dollars and that is very big so peiple collect btc and sell it when it grow and grow.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:44:02 AM

People know the status of btc and now people are being wise and positive thinkers, thatd why they know the price and value of btc when it is changed and transefered to a real currency, btc in Philippines has a total of 500kpesos per btc and in US dollar 14k dollars and that is very big so peiple collect btc and sell it when it grow and grow.
I believe rlthat people sell thier bitcoin because they have thier needs and important payment for survival.But i also believe that the option is on thier hand and thier own decision can do or get more earning if they are experience  enoughf to manage different kinds of situation behind the line on the cryptocurrency world .

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:53:55 AM

people are selling bitcoin as the price is quite high compare to before.if you want to place you in a safe situation,you can sell your bitcoin.but experts predict that it price will increase more in future.so its better to hold the bitcoin.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:55:31 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

People sell bitcoins because they might have a need that is otherwise must be provided for now and that could only come if they would sell their bitcoin. Some also have their own strategy wherein they wait until they think that it is time enough to sell

yes for me i am selling my bitcoin if i have some needs and save some for what i wanted to buy with the help of bitcoin it is risky but as of now i think that i can buy it what i really wanted to have for hopefully.so that was the time that i sell my bitcoin.
rommil

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

Apparently there are many reasons for that. I have a friend that i'm helping to buy BTC and get profit, and he wants to get his money back in summer? Why? I don't know
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:01:15 AM

For the practical reason that they want a money that they can spend anytime.
Let as accept the fact that there isnt enough stores or shops that accepts bitcoin as an exchange for their products or services.
That is why some people must still convert it to money so that they can spend it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:07:59 AM

Well, they sell their bitcoin in order to earn income and some people prefet to sell their bitcoin than to hold it. There are some reason why they prefer to sell their bitcoin than to hold it and I think the first reason why they sell their bitcoin is to earn income. Second, is they are scared that the price of bitcoin will dropped to $0 so that they prefer to sell than to keep it.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:22:57 AM

The price of Bitcoin can go down anytime, so people sell them to get income and avoid to lose their money...
If I have alot of bitcoin, I will sell too Roll Eyes
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:35:40 AM

They sell bitcoin because they want the fiat money behind it and they don't want the technology. Bitcoin has a high price and since it is almost all about the price of bitcoin that matters, most of the people are selling bitcoin because they already made a lot of profits in their investment and they want to enjoy the profit.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

Some of us may not have the choice, if bitcoin is your only revenue. You have to sell it.
I am sure that some people think that bitcoin can go highter so they prefer sell now instead of losing everything

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:45:06 AM

The price of Bitcoin can go down anytime, so people sell them to get income and avoid to lose their money...
If I have alot of bitcoin, I will sell too Roll Eyes

Mainly because we are all here for one purpose, to have money.  And having money, and a lot of money means we are rich.  So if I want to sell my bitcoin, it falls into that we need money, urgent money.  Because we all do these things, investing, trading, earning, and mining to earn bitcoin and to exchange it to currency, to money.  Some sell their bitcoins even if the price is high because they need it.
TerranceBug

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

Probably people prefer to sell bitcoins because it reached the all time high and they are just scared what will happen next. It`s sort of crowd panic I think. Personally, I keep holding bitcoins. I think growth is not over.
Albertvadim

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

My thinking about bitcoin is that, is an asset, because the value of bitcoin keeps increasing. If you hold bitcoin for long time, you can have more profit when it's time to sell.
RahulRana

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:58:45 AM

Really Bitcoins is a means of investment. When you needs of some money in emergency. Then peoples are sale Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: